Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy Tulisa of High Wycombe  (Read 6247 times)

1 review(s) for sexy Tulisa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tom269u001

07765 430 038
sexy Tulisa
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed Tulisa didn't have french kissing in her enjoys list, so I emailed to see if she would

perform oral without, and french kissing. I couldn't call as no number was listed on her

profile.

She called me and said she did the services. I re-iterated that I required french kissing. She

said "Yes".

Got to her place and she was better looking than the photos. In her 30s - no way 27! She said

she had a friend whom was tidying up in the back (which didn't make me feel particularly

comfortable). Paid the cash (£90 for the hour), and got undressed.

She came back into the room, got undressed, and switched the lights off saying that the

neigbours could see. It was dark and the curtains were drawn! "What is she trying to hide" I

thought.

She asked if I wanted oral first, to which I responded that I like to french kiss first. She

said that I could only kiss her face as she had a cold sore! FFS!

She confirmed, twice, that french kissing was ok, and she had a cold sore! She should never

have accepted the booking.

I said that I was leaving and that I wanted my money back. She said that she'd give me £30

back! I said I wanted the full £90. She went straight to her friend - a big black chap. Tulisa

and I then argued in terms of what had been agreed. She just lied to her friend about the

kissing. To be fair, he didn't want to get involved.

I eventually got £50 quid back and left.

Tulisa is a thieving, lying bitch. AVOID at all costs. She's since changed her profile text

about kissing. She's also since restricted her ratings/feeback as I told her she'd be getting

some.

I will be emailing her the link to this UKP page!

Offline Silver Birch

Sounds horrendous. Put this link in her FB so if she ever does make it visible (unlikely), it will be there for all to see.

I suspect the profile will be gone completely by the time we get to the 4th post!

vorian

You have my sympathy, really makes me angry, you did everything spot on and double checked.  Then you hand the cash over and she fucks you over. I know this won't make it up to you but at least your review might stop any proper punter on this forum ever booking her. The fact that you stood up to be counted and walked should be respected as well. If more people did that instead of fluffing about she wouldn't be in business.  Also she changed her profile to a more honest one by admitting she will not kiss now, meaning she will get even less work because of you.

Offline tom269u001

Sounds horrendous. Put this link in her FB so if she ever does make it visible (unlikely), it will be there for all to see.

I suspect the profile will be gone completely by the time we get to the 4th post!
Got copies of her pictures. So if she deletes her profile, and adds a new one, I'll add the updated link to this thread, and continue to give her the feedback she deserves.

The daft cow just responded to my email where I included the link to this page. She stated:

"is that to send a picture to u. if so then there are puctures on my profile page as there only latest pictures i hve darling."

Thick!

James999

she was better looking than the photos.

That wouldn't be difficult, she looks like one of those pictures they use to stop people off using drugs

External Link/Members Only

Nimrod

That wouldn't be difficult, she looks like one of those pictures they use to stop people off using drugs

Yes, having seen those pictures, you have to ask what kind of punter would want to book her? Given the abundance of pretty options out there, this one is an absolute minger and would be on the "avoid" list even without the negative review.

Offline smiths

07765 430 038
sexy Tulisa
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed Tulisa didn't have french kissing in her enjoys list, so I emailed to see if she would

perform oral without, and french kissing. I couldn't call as no number was listed on her

profile.

She called me and said she did the services. I re-iterated that I required french kissing. She

said "Yes".

Got to her place and she was better looking than the photos. In her 30s - no way 27! She said

she had a friend whom was tidying up in the back (which didn't make me feel particularly

comfortable). Paid the cash (£90 for the hour), and got undressed.

She came back into the room, got undressed, and switched the lights off saying that the

neigbours could see. It was dark and the curtains were drawn! "What is she trying to hide" I

thought.

She asked if I wanted oral first, to which I responded that I like to french kiss first. She

said that I could only kiss her face as she had a cold sore! FFS!

She confirmed, twice, that french kissing was ok, and she had a cold sore! She should never

have accepted the booking.

I said that I was leaving and that I wanted my money back. She said that she'd give me £30

back! I said I wanted the full £90. She went straight to her friend - a big black chap. Tulisa

and I then argued in terms of what had been agreed. She just lied to her friend about the

kissing. To be fair, he didn't want to get involved.

I eventually got £50 quid back and left.

Tulisa is a thieving, lying bitch. AVOID at all costs. She's since changed her profile text

about kissing. She's also since restricted her ratings/feeback as I told her she'd be getting

some.

Sorry to read about this but well done for naming and shaming this lying scumbag. I hope it affects her business in a negative way. ;)

Offline tom269u001

Sorry to read about this but well done for naming and shaming this lying scumbag. I hope it affects her business in a negative way. ;)
+1

As for the other feedback about the WG's looks - that's not the point!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Zeusthedoc

sorry you had a shit punt!

goodness gracious though....I think her pictures alone were all the negative feedback i would have needed....

I've seen dams built in smaller gaps than the ones between her teeth!

baltar

+1

As for the other feedback about the WG's looks - that's not the point!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yea, but you know I've seen a LOT worse around here where certain members are interested. Compared to them she isn't bad at all.

Offline Jerboa

I had no Idea Tulisa had ended up hooking, guess she wont be back on X-factor since the Charly scandal.  :D

simulations

How this person has the nerve to describe themselves as sexy, or use the good name of the ravishable tulisa is beyond me.

Offline tom269u001

Profile now states:

"sorry, but i DO NOT, do any kind of A levels or anal either. sorri. But i am willing to try anal."

:dash: :dash: :dash:

iRod

She is a bitch, don't go near her. I was suspicious since her ratings are hidden on AW. Just to check whether she would do what we want I booked her for 15 min. I asked her whether she would give bj without protection and she has agreed to it.
When I reached, she took the money and picked a condom. I reminded her that she has agreed for OWO. But she refused to give that and it was more of a hand job rather than a bj. I only paid £30.
She won't let you touch her body nor kiss her so avoid from her.

som2083

She try her luck again in Adultwork

'The next 2 clients that book me. can hve the SPECIAL OFFER-25 mins for £35 or 30 mins for £43. so guys book me now while my offer is still on..'

iRod

She is back with this new profile. Visit at your own risk.

Offline king tarzan

Looks like something out of the jeremy kyle show
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CuriousGuy

That is the worst profile I have seen on AW .... OMG