Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Paula - Glasgow  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Mick23

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello,

Brand new to the site, been reading for a few days and trying to familiarise myself with the scene. Brand new to punting and looking for my first punt.
xx Paula is one of the girls on my list that I would like to try but I can't find anything on her. Bit concerned she doesn't allow her feedback to be shown but she does show her verification photo and there is enough info on her page to make me think it's legit.

Can anyone help me out with some feedback?

Otherwise it's back to the drawing board, I'm limited as I don't drive so need something in the city

Others on my list would be (but again they all have issues)

External Link/Members Only - Think it's a new profile, not convinced on how genuine it is - email sent
External Link/Members Only - Haven't made up my mind - lack of feedback
External Link/Members Only - Did get a postcode but that was all, lack of details in the reply to the email and lack of feedback
External Link/Members Only - lack of feedback
People may mention LucyfromGlasgow but as she has clearly had a child it turns me off.

Again anyone with info on if they are real, safe (I'm not wanting held up!) etc.. it would be appreciated. I get put off if there will be other people in the apartment such as another girl or pimp.

Hopefully I'll get this first punt over with soon and start getting some reviews up.

andycoles13

Since you're new to punting, I'd stick to the ladies recommended on here. All of the girls mentioned by you have no or almost no feedback.

for example:

Erika
External Link/Members Only

Maria
External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

I've seen Paula under her old profile roxy. Took a while to get warmed up but a good service. Tall polish girl. Fit body. Was up for fairly kinky stuff.

Offline Pauly

Looks much like pictures.
Service appalling, had more fun at the dentists.

Offline tazman1002001

Mick to be honest most of the flats are going to have more than one person there, the girl Erika that is recommended is good and has great reviews and she is always by herself and will really put you at ease.

External Link/Members Only just one thing when I was looking at one of the profiles you put up, is this girl a midget ....if she is and the profile is real (which I doubt) that could be an interesting punt lol  :diablo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: