Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteTeen - Basingstoke  (Read 1471 times)

9 review(s) for  PetiteTeen (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5248275) (2 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Work took me to Basingstoke and decided to take look at the local talent.
Saw Petite Teen aka Kendall was working in the area.
Saw her last year in Crawley and had a similar experience to this one. Thought this time might be different, I was wrong.
Met a modern flat a couple mins from the train station.
Girl is as the pics depict. Young, curvy latina in her early to mid 20s with a big ass. Very good looking IMO
Clean fit for purpose room.
Paid her £60 for 30mins.
HJ to get me hard and then average covered oral to start which lasted for about 7mins (with me insisting for longer), at which point she say she can't fuck me as I'm too big.
She removes the dom, wipes me down and said she was going to get my money  :dash:
I am in an out in about 12mins. I was pissed off but not too much as I saved some dosh and got a quickie suck.

Also she complained that I was talking too much by simply asking her to blow me for longer (fuck outta here) that did piss me off  :angry:

I had experienced this before in my first punt with her almost a year ago, where we got further to penetrative sex and she hopped off in CG

A negative for sure for this non-performer. Thread with caution.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 12:53:21 am by BoShek »

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Work took me to Basingstoke and decided to take look at the local talent.
Saw Petite Teen aka Kendall was working in the area.
Saw her last year in Crawley and had a similar experience to this one. Thought this time might be different, I was wrong.
Met a modern flat a couple mins from the train station.
Girl is as the pics depict. Young, curvy latina in her early to mid 20s with a big ass. Very good looking IMO
Clean fit for purpose room.
Paid her £60 for 30mins.
HJ to get me hard and then average covered oral to start which lasted for about 7mins (with me insisting for longer), at which point she say she can't fuck me as I'm too big.
She removes the dom, wipes me down and said she was going to get my money  :dash:
I am in an out in about 12mins. I was pissed off but not too much as I saved some dosh and got a quickie suck.

Also she complained that I was talking too much by simply asking her to blow me for longer (fuck outta here) that did piss me off  :angry:

I had experienced this before in my first punt with her almost a year ago, where we got further to penetrative sex and she hopped off in CG

A negative for sure for this non-performer. Thread with caution.

I remember pumps gave her saw her a few years ago and she got a negative review as well.

Offline jc1971

At least you got a partial refund. How much did it cost you in the end?

Offline G-style

at which point she say she can't fuck me as I'm too big.

"Just sounds like bragging to me. " he said in a voice tinged with envy

Offline BoShek

At least you got a partial refund. How much did it cost you in the end?

Got a full refund and would have demanded no less as she chose to end the punt.

Offline BoShek

I remember pumps gave her saw her a few years ago and she got a negative review as well.

Yep I've seen all her reviews on here and even with past experience I took the plung hoping it would pay off as she wasn't out of the way

Offline Avg_Joe

annoying as it is to get teased hard and then not allowed to fuck, at least she refunded the cash, and without argument either from the sounds of it, so i'm guessing independent girl no sergei involved.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BoShek

annoying as it is to get teased hard and then not allowed to fuck, at least she refunded the cash, and without argument either from the sounds of it, so i'm guessing independent girl no sergei involved.

Nah she's a parlour wg. Asked if there was another girl, she said no just her and the security.