Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clementine - Hot collection agency - Edgware Rd.  (Read 1303 times)

Offline realist

Wasn't sure of the value of putting this up as she has left to go back to Lithuania but met Clementine from Hot Collection Agency. I was going to go with Nia from Diva but seems she only does incalls. I only do outcalls.

This was my second meeting with Clementine - last time was a year or so ago when she was last in London. I think she comes every summer as she has a real job in Lithuania.

She is a size 10 (edging on 12), big but droopy breasts - IMO a very attractive face. Her breast and looks did it for me. Her pictures are representative.

First pop was OWO, CIM.  She was happy for me to keep her head down as she is doing it and no wet wipes before - great.  Second was missionary and then finished in doggie. And the final one was (not sure of name) her lying face down and me turning her head and French kissing her like crazy - great. She is a great girl - looking to please.

Was only going to do an hour but when I realised she was leaving had to extend for a 2hr session. 

Offline realist

Offline LLPunting

Without photos (presuming link dead but perhaps you can find a copy in Internet Archive) and pricing this is somewhat lacking as a review.

Reviews of currently active SPs should be your priority as they actually help active punters rather than kinky, lurking tossers.

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Thanks GF

Fuck that's some awful photoshopping.  To think the girls actually pay stupid money for their "portfolios".
Maybe I should have a go.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:04:30 pm by LLPunting »

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Still the  :bomb:
 :thumbsup:

Love this guy, he's awesome.

1 flaw. He should provide a new review.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:11:28 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

Still the  :bomb:
 :thumbsup:

Love this guy, he's awesome.

1 flaw. He should provide a new review.  :rolleyes:

:hi:

Yes,my post/review counter is certainly top heavy-my 6 reviews have been since I joined UKP within the last 19 months-I had regular massages with HE around 4 or 5 years ago,around 15 in total,so being historic don't remember the SP names so never reviewed.

Hopefully a rub and tug in the pipeline within the next few weeks. :music:

STAR-LORD

:hi:

Yes,my post/review counter is certainly top heavy-my 6 reviews have been since I joined UKP within the last 19 months-I had regular massages with HE around 4 or 5 years ago,around 15 in total,so being historic don't remember the SP names so never reviewed.

Hopefully a rub and tug in the pipeline within the next few weeks. :music:

Dude, I've really enjoyed your reviews. Never had a complaint.  :drinks:

If a reviewer misses a link, you or Sinz or even myself miss a link, your one of the fastest providing one. I've always taken my  :hi: to you.

Sorry is this a review hijacking? 

You review a new massuse when you are ready.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:39:11 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

Dude, I've really enjoyed your reviews. Never had a complaint.  :drinks:

If a reviewer misses a link, you or Sinz or even myself miss a link, your one of the fastest providing one. I've always taken my  :hi: to you.

Sorry is this a review hijacking? 

You review a new massuse when you are ready.  ;)  :thumbsup:

More of a derailment. ;) apologies to 'realist',but you have to be a realist,it happens. :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

STAR-LORD

More of a derailment. ;) apologies to 'realist',but you have to be a realist,it happens. :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

You've got the knack of it now, well done!  :drinks: Crisp high 5?  :D

Offline realist

No problem - I understand if it is derailed   :blush:

As I said was not sure of the value of putting it on here - now I know but guess this was an exception.

STAR-LORD

No problem - I understand if it is derailed   :blush:

As I said was not sure of the value of putting it on here - now I know but guess this was an exception.

Don't worry about the derailment dude. Goldfinch provokes me to do it sometimes. He can be a tinker when he wants to be. :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:36:49 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Goldfinch

Don't worry about the derailment dude. Goldfinch provokes me to do it sometimes. He can be a tinker when he wants to be. :D

🐺🐺🐺  :P :P :P 🐺🐺🐺