Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Farringdon  (Read 2811 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
130/hour incall +30 for anal

I'd last seen Veronica more than a year ago. Since then, I'd tried to book a couple of times at fairly short notice but she's a popular girl and wasn't available. This time, I texted in the morning for an afternoon booking and that worked out OK. Her comms are always quick and polite.

Veronica tends to work in a shared flat with her Polish friends. This time, the location was a short walk from Farringdon although they move around. On arrival, I was pleasantly surprised she still remembered me from more than a year ago. Physically, she is a slim and petite lady with small tits, looks mid20s and more attractive than her blurry profile pics.

Sweating from the summer heatwave, I first went for a quick shower, no payment requested upfront. Stepping out of the bathroom naked, I glimpsed her co-worker Camila who'd just returned and said hello. I was tempted by a 3some but BigBrain decided this was a drain on the finances. Back to the room, where Veronica was dressed in sexy underwear that quickly came off while we were deep French kissing. A nice touch- she had a little fan next to the bed and a big one on the dresser with a wet towel over it to simulate a cool breeze. Progressed to OWO and 69, no faking as her cunt got really juicy and wet on orgasm. She then turned around for more kissing and was pleasantly surprised to taste her own juices on my lips. On with the condom, sex in her tight pussy and then on to anal where she took my full length cowgirl and shimmied up and down before switching to the doggy position.

Despite the fans, all that pumping in the heat was getting to me. I asked to finish CIM, but with a condom as I find I'm too sensitive for OWO after prolonged fucking. With the condom on, OW was heavenly and she had just the right speed, not too fast nor too slow, and I had a great orgasm. Finished with a quick chat about her family and life in the UK.

The diversity of honeypots in London is hard to resist and I tend to sample someone new with each punt. Nevertheless, I must say Veronica's service is reliably excellent every time I've seen her.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:12:44 pm by Analist »

Offline Saltman69

Has there been a change in profile as the pics don’t match the Veronica I saw a few years back.

Quite short - cute face and slightly curly dark brunette hair. Very very saggy smallish tits but a phenomenal anal session - is this the same girl?

Offline Analist

Has there been a change in profile as the pics don’t match the Veronica I saw a few years back.

Quite short - cute face and slightly curly dark brunette hair. Very very saggy smallish tits but a phenomenal anal session - is this the same girl?

She's always been called Veronica, although when I first met her a couple of years ago she had a different profile name and working near King's Cross.
Your description matches, although I wouldn't say her breasts are super saggy. Enthusiastically accepts anal, so I'm sure we're both talking about the same girl.

Offline Mentalist

Has there been a change in profile as the pics don’t match the Veronica I saw a few years
Defo 2 different girls saltman the other Veronica you speak of has gone off AW. Shame, great service but could have done with a bit of support: External Link/Members Only

Offline Sonnylock

Defo 2 different girls saltman the other Veronica you speak of has gone off AW. Shame, great service but could have done with a bit of support: External Link/Members Only

This is definitely the same girl. I saw her multiple times under different profiles.

mrhappypants

This is definitely the same girl. I saw her multiple times under different profiles.

+1

Offline Saltman69

Let's ask the OP, is this the WG you punted ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Do you mean this is the same girl - the one who is still working?

Offline Analist

The Veronica I saw is the same woman in the photos posted by Sinz. Those are from her previous profile, I forget the name.

Offline Sonnylock

The Veronica I saw is the same woman in the photos posted by Sinz. Those are from her previous profile, I forget the name.

Yes, she used to be called Veronica a-level and Veronica_a before.