Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 - NW1 Marylebone  (Read 3686 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Aw: External Link/Members Only
Price: I have seen her multiple times initially she charged £70, then raised it to £80; but now on AW she says she is back to £70

Appearance: 8/10, Slim mid 20s Romanian girl with pretty make-up’d face and well looked after body. Can’t remember if any tattoos, but if there were they weren’t very pronounced.

Service 9/10 : B2B massage,FK, OWO, think she offers CIM but didn’t take this service, penetration in multiple positions(missionary, cg, doggy).

No signs of drug or alcohol abuse, but she said she was a regular smoker, but I couldn’t smell or taste any remnants.

Communication: Responds within reasonable time, also if you are slightly delayed will message you at the booked time to see if you are still coming.(pun not intended). Quite professional but sometimes have to repeat or explain certain English words that she struggles with.

Location: Basement flat, quite small with average shower facilities, fresh towel provided along with male or Nivea body soap.

Overall a great quality find at this price.

Offline The Film Director

Offline The Film Director

Nice list of services  :thumbsup:

...although she doesn't list CIM and I don't think she does it   :dash:

Offline Jon_Snow1999

...although she doesn't list CIM and I don't think she does it   :dash:

Sorry I’m unsure about this one, I’ll find out next time I see her and post an update.

Offline Cumberland

Very accurate review Zed123 thank you.
I see that like me you have visited and reviewed both Maya and Sexy Anda22 so you are in a position to compare. In my opinion they are both very good looking and excellent Romanian providers but the price (lower) and services (Real DT) just tip it towards Mya for me. Neither did/offered CIM for me.
I really wish Anda would drop her 90 minute rate and I’d be in there much more often. Your thoughts would be interesting if you have time.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:46:58 pm by Cumberland »

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Very accurate review Zed123 thank you.
I see that like me you have visited and reviewed both Maya and Sexy Anda22 so you are in a position to compare. In my opinion they are both very good looking and excellent Romanian providers but the price (lower) and services (CIM) just tip it towards Mya for me. I really wish Anda would drop her 90 minute rate and I’d be in there much more often. Your thoughts would be interesting if you have time.

I don’t use CIM, I am very vanilla, I start with b2b and go into a rotation of positions. They are both close, I felt better energy with Maaya, but I found Anda’s Body to be more appealing. Another good encounter I had was with Bruna: External Link/Members Only who I will be reviewing shortly.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. Hotlisted

Offline dwightschrute

Such a consistent SP, is due a visit from me since I last saw her

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Just made a booking Maaya this afternoon, again did not disappoint and was grateful for the review. Said she has temporarily reduced her price as she was on holiday and wants to encorouge more reviews. :hi:

Offline Cumberland

Shame she only reduced her 30 minute price. If her 1 hour was back to £100 she would make more money as she only needs one extra punter to book versus 10 x bookings at £110 to make the same as that one extra booking.

Offline Cumberland

Shame she only reduced her 30 minute price. If her 1 hour was back to £100 she would make more money as she only needs one extra punter to book versus 10 x bookings at £110 to make the same as that one extra booking.
Damn. Has she actually just increased her 1hour rate to £120 or is that my memory playing tricks?

Offline Sinz

Damn. Has she actually just increased her 1hour rate to £120 or is that my memory playing tricks?

She has been at £120, when I punted her last year at Warren Street.

Offline Cumberland

She has been at £120, when I punted her last year at Warren Street.
Yes having thought about it I’m very sure she was £110 ph in June when I punted her in Marylebone.
Seems like a girl with a keen sense of supply and demand. I even thought she was £100 ph when I first HL her in Spring 2018.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:49:32 pm by Cumberland »

pishow

Hey there thanks for the review, I know that your post was made on the 23rd of July which made me want to see her but
it seems the number provided on her AW profile is no longer recognized or wrong. Can you please confirm if you had another one ?

Cheers

Offline Jon_Snow1999

After a recent underwhelming experience at a higher price, reverted back to my regular vfm provider Maaya today, safe to say she didn’t disappoint. I also found it quite endearing that she refused to take a tip  :hi: .

(Hope this isn’t seen as touting, if it is please get Admin to delete my post).