Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Knightingale - Cardiff  (Read 910 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Following some excellent reviews from a number of reviewers whose opinions I respect I was very keen to meet Kate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a VERY fine looking woman. Pretty and glamorous, with excellent skin and gorgeous, piercing, eyes. She also has a killer body and she obviously spends some time honing her figure in the gym.

All of that said, 15 mins in and I was feeling that this might be no more than an average booking. Thankfully, 45 mins later, as I staggered out into the sunshine, wobbly legged and with empty bollocks I'd completely changed my opinion.

Whilst Kate has an AW profile she doesn't manage it and is, in effect, an agency girl (I thinks it's Aphrodite). I'd not appreciated this. Comms (text and email) through a third party (albeit pretty good comms) can be a little confusing. And confirmation of the meet took longer than it otherwise would have.

That said, when Kate opened the door in the day use apartment in the Bay where I met her I was very pleased indeed. And, apart from her looks, she is an intelligent, well traveled, engaging woman.

The reason for my initial apprehension was that Kate, to begin with, is a little reserved. She is certainly not the "kit off, tongue immediately down throat" type. However, as the meet wore on she got more and more warmed up. She is very responsive to oral and has a sweet, very wet, pussy. She french kissed, as the meet went on, with more and more passion. And she loves a good pounding. Fucking her in doggy, pulling her hair, as she frigged her clit and urged me on was a massive highlight.

I'm amazed, looking back, that I held off from coming. But I'm glad I did as she finished me with an expert, uncovered, blow job.

So, don't go and see her if you are averse to agency girls. And don't go and see her if you want a short, sharp session. But do go and see her if you want a smart, stunning,very fit SP, who, once warmed up, is very horny indeed.

np500

Nice one G P, been in my top 5 to see for a while, booked one of said 5 for a couple of weeks time so hopefully Kate would be my next new venture after that, couple of regulars and tourers slow things up generally, but hope it’s cooler by then .

Offline Cantbeasked0000

She looks fine tbf and been on my hot list for a while but being in the £150/ph mark I always find myself tempted by cheaper fruits.

np500

She looks fine tbf and been on my hot list for a while but being in the £150/ph mark I always find myself tempted by cheaper fruits.

Best review so we can save some money and punt more often !

Offline Proton

What a perfect summing up of Kate ( Kourtney when I know her ) an intelligent humorous sexy lady for sure.
 Very enjoyable company no matter what you request, plus her imagination knows no bounds.  :kissgirl:

Online Steelworker

She’s a very good looking and horny woman, Grumpy, as you found. Nice review  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one GP.  She no showed for me, so glad you had more luck.   :hi:

Offline mr big

Nice one GP I  had a great time with her she controlled her aw when I seen her but now that's changed it wouldn't put me off cos I know I will have a great time