Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya - Doncaster incall  (Read 1566 times)

10 review(s) for Annastasya GFE (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gas Man 40s

External Link/Members Only

£100 1 hour incall . No reception to bypass. Door numbers viewable

Accurate profile - standard Romanian service

Nice girl, good communication, only in Doncaster until Tuesday I think

Light kissing, 69, ow, doggystyle pop 1
Massage for 10 mins whilst recovering
Round 2 - same as round 1

Friendly girl, good English, would see again if in the area

I warmed her up with 69 meaning no lube was used which was a bonus
Nice tight body on her

Offline Gas Man 40s

247 views on this review - anybody seen her? .. or just leeches?

Offline bobskin

247 views on this review - anybody seen her? .. or just leeches?

Yes! I visited her tonight in Liverpool.

Can confirm all that has been mentioned previously. She is a straightforward, bubbly and friendly ROM.

She is a pretty girl facially but her body is 10/10! She has a really fat bum, nice sized breasts and a so far un-mentioned fairly meaty labia/pussy-lips (check her private gallery). This was actually the main reason I booked in with her as I pretty much enjoy just having a meaty pussy to chow on whilst either being sucked or wanked off, without ever moving things onto penetration. Her hygiene was exceptional also.

15mins £40 - RO - 69 (OW) - Given a hand-job without a condom to finish whilst still eating her pussy.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:46:57 pm by bobskin »

Offline p3ngu1n

Yes! I visited her tonight in Liverpool.

Can confirm all that has been mentioned previously. She is a straightforward, bubbly and friendly ROM.

She is a pretty girl facially but her body is 10/10! She has a really fat bum, nice sized breasts and a so far un-mentioned fairly meaty labia/pussy-lips (check her private gallery). This was actually the main reason I booked in with her as I pretty much enjoy just having a meaty pussy to chow on whilst either being sucked or wanked off, without ever moving things onto penetration. Her hygiene was exceptional also.

15mins £40 - RO - 69 (OW) - Given a hand-job without a condom to finish whilst still eating her pussy.

And how about putting up a review pal? You know, help others and all that  :unknown: