Author Topic: Amber Coast - Tynemouth  (Read 1406 times)


16 review(s) for Amber Coast (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Miller2014

External Link/Members Only

I paid £110 for the hour

Comms:
Difficult to get a booking with to be honest, was a bit strange back and forth by text but managed to arrange an appointment in the end

Location:
She has an apartment located right next to the seafront in tynemouth, easy to find and theres lots of parking a street over

Experience:
Okay let just get this out the way first, this girl is a bit nutty, but in a good way I suppose, never known someone to be so hyper and enthusiastic, she seemed to really enjoy her job. Shes constantly moving around, making high piched noises, laughing, a surreal but albeit enjoyable experience. Shes in her early 40's i'd say but is fit as a fiddle and has a very skinny frame. She takes you into this little room and take off her 50's attire and turns into this sort of sexual animal. She lay back lifted her legs in the air and spread them apart and had me licking her pussy straight away, then DT'd my cock, bent over whilst I smashed her and was bucking back hard. She then got on top and bounced all over me till i shot my load in the mac.

Overall
She is an animal really. Defo recommend but I think she wont be to everyones tastes.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Pleased you had a good time. Some have described her as a bit cookie which I find off putting.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, she always comes across as a bit mad but I do fancy having a go  :hi:

Offline Miller2014

yeah she defo is that. I think once you get past that though she is a right goer and clearly enjoys her work