Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique Brazil  (Read 1035 times)

6 review(s) for Fancy Brazil (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Snowstormer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review so bare with me.

Great comms via text; which a "maid" replies to promptly.
Checked if she was available in the next hour and the answer was yes along with the post code to SW.
Easy to find the place though it's a bit round the corner. Was there in the afternoon and it wasn't too bad in terms of being discreet. 

Knocked at the door and security man opened the door and called Monique. Ushered into the house; living room.
It was a bit busy and music playing.  :music:
In the mean time, the maid was on the couch texting what I imagine were punters.
If you're looking for independent and completely discreet, this isn't it. 
Monique came out wearing some sexy summer shorts and signaled for me to follow her to the room. Luckily she is the girl in the pictures.
Followed and sorted out the paper work for 30mins, felt very business like hence the neutral rating.

She disappeared for a min or so and came back in matching bra and panties  :yahoo:

Asked me to lay down on the bed and she started blowing OW for about a minute at which point I just wanted to hit it.
Great physique and soft skin with the nice olive tan which most Brazilian girls have. Some tan lines around her nice fake boobs, as well as some around her arse.

Went straight into missionary for about 5mins. No kissing but licked her boobs then went into doggy for about 10mins until I exploded in the bag.
Job done, clean up and got the fuck out.

All in all very mechanical and I didn't mind too much because she's got a sexy body with minimal tattoos.

Doubt I'd return unless really out of other options.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.......looks a fine bod...... :hi:

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with VS profile

Seductive Young and Very pretty babe in Colliers Wood SW19

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 12:26:55 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac