Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily (Premium) / Emily North (AdultWork) South Shields  (Read 1522 times)

35 review(s) for Emily-Northx (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline waynekerr600

Attracted to Emily from the positive reviews on here and her pictures.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Contacted June on thursday and booked in as first person today. Given location straight away. Confirmed booking this morning. All tests answered promptly as usual.

Arrived at location which is a terraced house with loads of free parking. Parked around the corner for discretion.

Knocked on door and Emily opened the door whilst hiding behind. I wasn't diasppointed when i saw her. She was dresed in schoolgirl uniform with long socks and heels and hair tied up in pigtails.

Into room, session began with a little foot worship which she said she hadnt done before followed by RO. Onto a little cfnm role play followed by more foot worship. Then onto OWO followed by cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary then anal and then came in the bag.

Overall a superb meeting. Would definitely return. An absolute gem.

Emily looks absolutely fantastic (exactly as the pics) and has a great attitutde. She was well up for anything that i wanted to do. She is very responsive during sex and oral with a lot of spit and ball licking at one point during oral she slipped a finger gently up my bum returning the favour for what i had done earlier. Anal on her was fantastic little wayne slipped in with no lube like he had lived there all his life. She genuinely enjoys anal. Her body is stunning and her hygiene perfect.

At the end she said 'im really hot' which sadly turned out to be a reflection on the British summer rather than my skills as a lover.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:41:46 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Saleboy

Glad you enjoyed yourself.
I might have missed in your review but what was kissing like, any at all Just light Or dfk or is that not your thing anyway. Just at interested as I need a good bit of that to get me going.
Enjoyed your review of her  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good review mate glad you enjoyed it. yet another one on the to do list I think.

Offline waynekerr600

Good review mate glad you enjoyed it. yet another one on the to do list I think.

You won't be disappointed.  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Glad you enjoyed yourself.
I might have missed in your review but what was kissing like, any at all Just light Or dfk or is that not your thing anyway. Just at interested as I need a good bit of that to get me going.
Enjoyed your review of her  :thumbsup:

Forgot to mention kissing was quite light but open mouthed with tongues.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for writing a review of your appointment and it's good that you enjoyed it. It's a good idea to have tests for them before the meeting. I'll have to start doing that!!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

At least you just forgot to mention it, unlike me who forgot altogether.   :dash:

Offline Saleboy

Thank you for that, from her other reviews she seems to be full on only now and then with kissing, food for thought. Cheers though.

Offline TheSpaniard

At the end she said 'im really hot' which sadly turned out to be a reflection on the British summer rather than my skills as a lover.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I almost choke on my dinner laughing at this (not laughing at you though!)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is a great girl. Look forward to meeting her again soon.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for the review, got a 3rd meeting with her later this week  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers for the review, got a 3rd meeting with her later this week  :hi:

I'm sure you will have a great time Alfie. Real top girl.

Offline Kev3773

I'm sure you will have a great time Alfie. Real top girl.

I did, she gets better each time. She is at the top of my go to list at the moment. Great looking girl, enthusiastic, open-minded and easy to talk to.  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Does she answer her AW?   :unknown:

From my experience she prefers enquiries/bookings for incalls to be done via the Agency. Unsure about outcalls  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:29:15 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline waynekerr600

From my experience she prefers enquiries/bookings for incalls to be done via the Agency. Unsure about outcalls  :hi:

She said the very same to me.