Author Topic: Sexy Babe Ami (Adultwork) - Newcastle  (Read 2047 times)


19 review(s) for SEXY BABE AMI (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline grimski


Profile links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: 30 mins @ £60
Location: Newcastle City Centre

I hadn't been on a pun for ages but I've always wanted to see Ami. During a long train journey back to Newcastle and feeling horny I thought it was about time so I gave her a ring and booked my appointment.

Good location in the city centre and a private flat. From the moment I walked through the door Ami was lively and genuinely flirty - which was greet as it was quite a late/last minute booking. Before we had the chance to take care of the business side of our meeting Ami spun around and started rubbing her amazing ass all over my cock. Standing right in-front of a mirror so I could get another view. Ami was really enthusiastic, took control and really did seem like she wanted to fuck.

We stripped down and moved over to the bed. Ami told me to lay down and then proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Laying on my back she spread my legs apart by pushing on my thighs and then essentially fucked my cock with her mouth. Not quite balls deep but she gave it a good go, again really enthusiastic with lots of moans, groans and eye contact. That must've went on for a few minutes and it took some will power not to shoot my load there and then.

Ami then asked if I wanted to fuck her ...yes!! Ami straddled me and started riding away, . By this point I'd already made up my mind I wanted to fuck her hard so rolled her onto her back, put her legs over my shoulders and started fucking away! Missed out on a bit of doggystyle but that's my bad, I'll have to make up for it next time.

In short a great punt. It's been years since I've punted but this was one of the best. I won't hesitate to see Ami again and hope to very soon!

Offline Arfa2stroke

Sounds good, glad you had a good time, def on my HL but seems like her AW page has gone  :unknown:

GeordieBadass

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds good, glad you had a good time, def on my HL but seems like her AW page has gone  :unknown:
She takes her profile down whenever she is not working. Best way to contact her is when she displays her mobile number. She isn’t great at answering emails.

Offline waynekerr600

Is this the same one or am I mixing them up? Says Jenny on Vivastreet External Link/Members Only

Offline scoobyboy72

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 623
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Is this the same one or am I mixing them up? Says Jenny on Vivastreet External Link/Members Only

That's a different one, sure the vivastreet one has photos around 10 years out of date and crap service.
Banned reason: Requested in pm to Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Moresomes

Is this the same one or am I mixing them up? Says Jenny on Vivastreet External Link/Members Only

No. The one you've mentioned is the ex Charleenbrown4u// AKA Nikkiwill late of A/W. She's a dumpy middle aged woman who uses years old pics on her sites.
Ami is a stunner. works in the town centre.
I've seen them both and there's no comparison.

Offline waynekerr600