Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Picti

Well Admins patience is all that matters, most of my accusations via post reports end up with action, some patience is required while keeping admin updated with pieces of the big picture, like formally notifying of mikes continued collaboration for example. 

He Finally saw the big picture of another bike related account the other day when the last piece of the puzzle appeared.

Thank fuck I'm laughing this hard on an empty stomach  :sarcastic:. Your strike rate across both sites is shite.

What you seem to struggle with is that most of these people implode, it's got nothing to do with you. In fact they'd probably implode sooner if you didn't constantly have them on their guard.

vw

Thank fuck I'm laughing this hard on an empty stomach  :sarcastic:. Your strike rate across both sites is shite.

What you seem to struggle with is that most of these people implode, it's got nothing to do with you. In fact they'd probably implode sooner if you didn't constantly have them on their guard.

So you say.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Post reports say another story. 

Still fishing for your dominance back.   :crazy:

Hows your race with mike to be first to comment on MsladyV's reviews?  I'm cheering team Mike as a novelty.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

So you say.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Post reports say another story. 

Still fishing for your dominance back.   :crazy:

Hows your race with mike to be first to comment on MsladyV's reviews?  I'm cheering team Mike as a novelty.  :lol: :lol:

Bless you! You really are struggling now; I loves the smell of indignant desperation  :sarcastic:

vw

I loves the smell of indignant desperation  :sarcastic:

Sweet smell of home is it?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

More the obnoxious smell of on a misfiring VolksWagen.

Offline Picti

Nah casa Pict obviously smells of leather.

I do hope that you're wearing comfortable pants, as with all this tortuous wriggling I hate to think of the chaffing in your nether regions.  :sarcastic:

Offline RedKettle

Crikey I am on this forum a fair bit but am lost at many of the “in” comments above. 

Seems a shame that a group of punters who I like have an ongoing row over, well over something- as I say I cannot follow all of it.

Anyway thanks to you all for the reviews.

:drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

They should put a picture of virtualwater in the dictionary next to the world troll. Possibly add bad in front as well.  :scare:

vw

Nah casa Pict obviously smells of leather.

I do hope that you're wearing comfortable pants, as with all this tortuous wriggling I hate to think of the chaffing in your nether regions.  :sarcastic:

no wriggling, just tapping my feet to the rhythm of the latest song out of Sherwood, enjoying the lyrics do you?   ;)

Offline Picti

no wriggling, just tapping my feet to the rhythm of the latest song out of Sherwood, enjoying the lyrics do you?   ;)

Funnily there never actually was a song sung, yet your BFF still feels the need to issue denials on a daily basis. Overkill  :unknown:

Good of you to act as his subordinate spokesman on here though.

vw

Funnily there never actually was a song sung

The new song has potential, not my song but interesting all the same. Think Carly Simon meets Sherwood.    :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Think Carly Simon meets Sherwood.    :lol: :lol:
I reckon Nobody Does It Better, hits the mark   :cool:

vw

I reckon Nobody Does It Better, hits the mark   :cool:

Nope not that one, Amy of Bonds has hijacked that one.  :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’m happy to say that virtualwater has given up on me and admitted defeat. He realised that he’s no match for me so like every self respecting internet warrior he’s put me on ignore.  :dancegirl:

Winner winner
Hotdog dinner.  :lol: :lol: :cool: :lol:

vw

I’m happy to say that virtualwater has given up on me and admitted defeat. He realised that he’s no match for me so like every self respecting internet warrior he’s put me on ignore.  :dancegirl:

Winner winner
Hotdog dinner.  :lol: :lol: :cool: :lol:

just letting the hotdog dig his hole.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bigger fish to fry like Domestos Toilet Cleaner ad his collaboration sock puppet.    :sarcastic:

What do you think of the new sherwood the song?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Hotdogboy88

I love it. You an absolute talent.

You should move over to th e.mids you clearly obsessed and in love with the place. And our regional resident posters.

Which memeber of you trolling prossie told you I was celebrating my victory. Which in turn has given me another victory.  :yahoo: :wacko: :dance: :yahoo:

vw

I love it. You an absolute talent.

You should move over to th e.mids you clearly obsessed and in love with the place. And our regional resident posters.

Which memeber of you trolling prossie told you I was celebrating my victory. Which in turn has given me another victory.  :yahoo: :wacko: :dance: :yahoo:

your mum, nothotdog told me to spite you for being gay.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I bet you enjoy dom's hand in your arse.   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:09:46 am by vw »

Offline HailWood

your mum, nothotdog told me to spite you for being gay.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So you feel that being gay is a reason to spite someone, VW?  :bomb: :thumbsdown:

vw

So you feel that being gay is a reason to spite someone, VW?  :bomb: :thumbsdown:

His mum does.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

just letting the hotdog dig his hole.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bigger fish to fry like Domestos Toilet Cleaner ad his collaboration sock puppet.    :sarcastic:

What do you think of the new sherwood the song?   :lol: :lol:

His mum does.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Have you regressed? These "insults" are Primary School playground standard! Think I'll stop now as further regression will see you abusing your dummy.

Then you and your BFF can discuss infantile incontinence.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:52:46 pm by pictisunum »

vw

Have you regressed?

Seems you have, did the red mist take over?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Slave To Anger  :angry: :angry:

Offline HailWood

Seems you have, did the red mist take over?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Slave To Anger  :angry: :angry:
My reading of that thread is that anger certainly did take over someone. I’m not surprised you liked all his posts though  :sarcastic:

Well done on the way you managed to bring his comments into this thread for him. You must really care (rather too much perhaps). :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:55:24 pm by MikeTheBike »

vw

My reading of that thread is that anger certainly did take over someone. I’m not surprised you liked all his posts though  :sarcastic:

Well done on the way you managed to bring his comments into this thread for him. You must really care (rather too much perhaps). :unknown:

Well might help others understand, also maybe someone will step in ad help picty, he seems to be very invested.  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline HailWood

Well might help others understand, also maybe someone will step in ad help picty, he seems to be very invested.  :crazy: :crazy:
TBF - both seem to have gotten in to an over-invested position that is no longer doing either any favours on that forum IMO. However Picti has a credibility over on this side (also IMO) and the other party is know for being rather snide. It’d be for the best if they both used the ignore button.

vw

TBF - both seem to have gotten in to an over-invested position that is no longer doing either any favours on that forum IMO. However Picti has a credibility over on this side (also IMO) and the other party is know for being rather snide. It’d be for the best if they both used the ignore button.

I don't think the domination illness within Picty will allow that.  Interested it he PMs that have been permitted to post.

Offline HailWood

Interested it he PMs that have been permitted to post.
Even if the PMs are posted it’s a no win position for either party. Picti posts them. Whether they are from Snidey or not he will deny. They will each ask each other to prove their position. Neither will be able to. The argument remains in stalemate.

Only the popcorn retailers will win.

Offline Grenadier36

The need for fishing is redundant, and has been for weeks.

Like I said, you've made a far more consistent and intense effort to influence Mike than I have. I'm sure he'd agree. If you're not happy with the result then you need to face the reality that you and your methods are ridiculously ineffective.

Talking of fishing hooks; your maggot-like wriggling is tangible.
Maggot-like is very appropriate terminology pixie, waiting for the publishing of the PMs you've loudly proclaimed to have sent me  :kissgirl: please do go ahead and post them  :sarcastic:
Didn't see that coming did you!
What a shameful load of noise you've been posting about me on here. Seems you're obsessed!
As you can see I don't post here very much as I do spend far more time on UKE, but I really don't like liars. Not really credibility-building behaviour for the little "brand" that you've been busy beetling away at is it. :rolleyes:

Offline Belgarion

Maggot-like is very appropriate terminology pixie, waiting for the publishing of the PMs you've loudly proclaimed to have sent me  :kissgirl: please do go ahead and post them  :sarcastic:
What a shameful load of noise you've been posting about me on here. Seems you're obsessed!
As you can see I don't post here very much as I do spend far more time on UKE, but I really don't like liars. Not really credibility-building behaviour for the little "brand" that you've been busy beetling away at is it. :rolleyes:

This should be fun

Offline Picti

There's an apology for the specific ID error on UKE. That's your lot as we're both equally blameworthy for the mess this became, and we had an unpleasant adversarial relationship before ID or PMs were even mentioned. My view of you remains unchanged.

Offline Picti

This should be fun

Why?

I made a specific mistake, I accepted responsibility for it, and apologised for it.  Everything else I said to him remains valid.

vw

Matches the one you told me a while ago.   :hi:

Offline smiths

There's an apology for the specific ID error on UKE. That's your lot as we're both equally blameworthy for the mess this became, and we had an unpleasant adversarial relationship before ID or PMs were even mentioned. My view of you remains unchanged.

Utterly clueless, for a long time you have been banging on about knowing his nick on here and had had PMs from him which he denied, and its now the case he was right and you were wrong. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You have now been sussed, you cant even or chose not to even do the basics and get your facts right, piss poor. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You are a VERY untrustworthy poster in my book and I advise punters to take what you post with a huge pinch of salt, up to them of course.

Offline smiths

Its certainly not credibility building, its the opposite, he said he knew who you were on here and had had PMs from you, it now turns out that is a pack of lies, disgusting behaviour from him and proves to me he cant be trusted. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vw

Its certainly not credibility building, its the opposite, he said he knew who you were on here and had had PMs from you, it now turns out that is a pack of lies, disgusting behaviour from him and proves to me he cant be trusted. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Well his bum chum started this thread to try and force the issue

I Don't expect any less from posters the collaborate with prossies, to show reviews i the best light  though.    :bomb: :bomb:

There are two example of collaboration in the 37 reviews that I have submitted to date. 

Offline HailWood

vw

No troll food today either.
Eat it all did you? You are the biggest review troll of them all with your collaboration and author licence.   :vomit: :vomit:

Offline HailWood

Really VW, has the Pictisunum/Iamsin spat taught us nothing and don’t you think that there are so many members who are sick to death of our spats across both forums?

At least one of us has to take an adult stance, listen and adapt. I shall not respond to any further statements which IMO are troll-like and designed to elicit an adverse response which you can report.
I will respond to sensible questions from you or anyone else.

I wish you happy punting and a good life  :hi:

vw

Really VW, has the Pictisunum/Iamsin spat taught us nothing and don’t you think that there are so many members who are sick to death of our spats across both forums?

At least one of us has to take an adult stance, listen and adapt. I shall not respond to any further statements which IMO are troll-like and designed to elicit an adverse response which you can report.
I will respond to sensible questions from you or anyone else.

I wish you happy punting and a good life  :hi:

Thank you for the ceremony.    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Reminds me of your past ignore ceremony. 

As i said earlier in the thread. 

Looking forward to the collaboration too far, you have admitted to two, third time lucky,   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As for sensible do you mean Mike serving questions?   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:01:19 pm by vw »

Offline Grenadier36

Indeed. As mentioned (a lot) on UKE - he has demonstrated through his actions exactly what he is. Short version = he's a compulsive liar.

Let's not forget this one as well, from the thread his partner in crime here created - External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

This should be fun

Yes, fun and educational.... A cracking thread.... It all started with a thanks  :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

Indeed. As mentioned (a lot) on UKE - he has demonstrated through his actions exactly what he is. Short version = he's a compulsive liar.

Let's not forget this one as well, from the thread his partner in crime here created - External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:

I mistakenly misidentified a profile as yours. A mistake equivalent to all the wrongful "returner" accusations that are made and people misidentified as previously banned; they don't even receive apologies. Your reaction to it and need to create a rhetoric of threat and deceit progressed it. We both created a context of hostility.

It's also several levels down from you and others deliberately misidentifying Mike as golfie. That's duplicitous game-playing.

You'll find punters here are highly inured to VW and Co false and unfounded accusations and allegations. You'll have to rely on more than that here.

Anyway, you know that certain behaviours are not tolerated here or UKE. So if you can identify a concrete and actionable post on UKE that breaches the rules, then report it and I'll accept Admin's decision. Simple.

Offline Belgarion

Why?

I made a specific mistake, I accepted responsibility for it, and apologised for it.  Everything else I said to him remains valid.

You made an arse of yourself and said lots of things about a punter forcing him to out himself to prove your claims were false.

The incident has revealed your true colours for all to see

Offline HailWood

You made an arse of yourself and said lots of things about a punter forcing him to out himself to prove your claims were false.

The incident has revealed your true colours for all to see
How does that differ from me having to prove that I am not Golfnut reincarnated after months of unfounded accusation?
At least Pictisunum offered an apology for his error (notably absent from my accuser). Those colours are there for all to see.
You demonstrate a balanced thought process in your posts; if you condemn one would you not also condemn the other?

Offline cueball

How does that differ from me having to prove that I am not Golfnut reincarnated after months of unfounded accusation?

At least Pictisunum offered an apology for his error
Ok fry, it's a start.... Post your apology and we'll give it some thought  :sarcastic:

vw

At least Pictisunum offered an apology for his error (notably absent from my accuser). Those colours are there for all to see.
You demonstrate a balanced thought process in your posts; if you condemn one would you not also condemn the other?

So a weasel words apology makes it right then?

Anyway you have continued your devolvement in your 2nd collaboration review.

Watch this space.   :scare:

Offline HailWood

Ok fry, it's a start.... Post your apology and we'll give it some thought  :sarcastic:
One might think that this thread was a welcome back Cueball gift from Sherwood (the area that keeps on giving)  :D

Offline cueball

One might think that this thread was a welcome back Cueball gift from Sherwood (the area that keeps on giving)  :D
Yes.... I've come back at just the right time.... I wouldn't have missed this for the world  :lol:

It's brilliant isn't it  :lol: :lol: squirming on the forest trails  :lol: makes a change from galloping....

What a team you make, what a team you make i say  :lol:

vw

Yes.... I've come back at just the right time.... I wouldn't have missed this for the world  :lol:

It's brilliant isn't it  :lol: :lol: squirming on the forest trails  :lol: makes a change from galloping....

What a team you make, what a team you make i say  :lol:
I wonder who leads this team?   :lol: :lol: