Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Foxwell - Nottingham (G&Ts and a Fuck)  (Read 6517 times)

14 review(s) for Amanda_Foxwell  (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

vw

VAR - video assistant referee - from the football

Good of you to confirm it's just your opinion though. That said, Mike should learn from these as almost every positive review is treated like a negative and it damages rather than promotes her reputation and business. That's why I think his need is more self-focused.

Well he goes out of his way to advertise his special relationship with these prossies it of course looks like advertising.   Synchronised review/blogs, sponsored compliments in sync with Mr Grey reviews and now photo collaboration.

Why would it not be my opinion?   Do others post other peoples? 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:17:33 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Well he goes out of his way to advertise his special relationship with these prossies it of course looks like advertising.   Synchronised review/blogs, sponsored compliments in sync with Mr Grey reviews and now photo collaboration.

Is he still doing this? After all this time? He's like a moth to the flame  :lol:

A moth to the flame i say  :D

vw

Like a Fly to shit you mean.   :lol: :lol:

Offline unus669

Is he still doing this? After all this time? He's like a moth to the flame  :lol:

I like this piggy’s style :thumbsup: :D

Offline MajorPayne

regardless of the outcome, I had a great punt recently so I couldn't be happier than a pig in shit!  :wackogirl: :lol: :D :crazy: :wacko: :vomit:

vw

regardless of the outcome, I had a great punt recently so I couldn't be happier than a pig in shit!  :wackogirl: :lol: :D :crazy: :wacko: :vomit:

Good one, will you be getting photos sent for the review or are you normal? 

Offline MajorPayne

Good one, will you be getting photos sent for the review or are you normal?
No review and so no pictures, as per UKP rules.

Offline oldstreethookup

Gotta say, after reading this whole thread, something doesn’t seem right.

The essence of this site (for me, the biggest draw) was the ability to get real, unfiltered, true feedback on WG’s.

Having someone who is on some level (whether big or small) collaborate with the WG on his review doesn’t sit right. Close to biased territory. In turn, damaging the thing that I consider the very essence of the site.

If there’s numerous examples from the same person that this is happening, or even that this could be happening, it’s a shame.

Offline Cuntminion

Probably doesn't even have a bike

Just a refurbed dominos pizza moped constantly on a learners permit

vw

Probably doesn't even have a bike

Just a refurbed dominos pizza moped constantly on a learners permit

Seems Hotdogboy88 wants to to be mikes first TS review, ever see such devotion i a WK. 

vw

The essence of this site (for me, the biggest draw) was the ability to get real, unfiltered, true feedback on WG’s.

Having someone who is on some level (whether big or small) collaborate with the WG on his review doesn’t sit right. Close to biased territory. In turn, damaging the thing that I consider the very essence of the site.

If there’s numerous examples from the same person that this is happening, or even that this could be happening, it’s a shame.

Good post.    :hi:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Seems Hotdogboy88 wants to to be mikes first TS review, ever see such devotion i a WK.

Hehe. That’s quite funny.

Strange thing is if someone posted a joke me like this against you you go carting and reporting posts. Lol. You couldn’t make it up.

But seriously it was quite funny.

Offline Belgarion

What came first? The pic or the permission  :sarcastic:

Bit of the chicken and egg question  :lol:

Hailwood would've been a lot clearer on the matter  :D

Ahem, there's still work to be done in sherwood i see  :sarcastic:

It's a bloody good job I'm back, a bloody good job I say  :lol:

Welcome back!

You've been missed  :hi:

vw

not sure if you saw this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211359.msg2150860#msg2150860

Offline HailWood

I agree this is a good post and I did say I would take note if someone without an axe to grind with me makes a valid comment.

There are two example of collaboration in the 37 reviews that I have submitted to date. 

The first (Hannah, which involved her blog), I was open about and the purpose of permitting her to blog is explained in that review thread.

The second is this review; where I thought it useful to members to add a previously unseen photo of the lass which she sent to me and sought her permission.

On neither occasion did the WG see the review before it was posted nor influenced anything I wrote. Like all my reviews, these are reports of what happened and, while the style may not be to everyone’s tastes, they are a fair reflection of what happened in the meeting and my opinion of the WG in question.

You will make you own minds up as to the truth; cross referencing my reviews with other reviews of these and other WGs and/or comments made by other members who have seen the same WG and hopefully note there is a consistency between them and mine.

If any member chooses to make a decision based on my review then it has achieved it’s purpose. If you choose to ignore it because you believe it contains bias then I apologise but that is fine too.

I have stayed off this thread as I do not wish to propagate this shit storm any further. I shall now return to that position.

vw

I agree this is a good post and I did say I would take note if someone without an axe to grind with me makes a valid comment.

There are two example of collaboration in the 37 reviews that I have submitted to date. 

The first (Hannah, which involved her blog), I was open about and the purpose of permitting her to blog is explained in that review thread.

The second is this review; where I thought it useful to members to add a previously unseen photo of the lass which she sent to me and sought her permission.

On neither occasion did the WG see the review before it was posted nor influenced anything I wrote. Like all my reviews, these are reports of what happened and, while the style may not be to everyone’s tastes, they are a fair reflection of what happened in the meeting and my opinion of the WG in question.

You will make you own minds up as to the truth; cross referencing my reviews with other reviews of these and other WGs and/or comments made by other members who have seen the same WG and hopefully note there is a consistency between them and mine.

If any member chooses to make a decision based on my review then it has achieved it’s purpose. If you choose to ignore it because you believe it contains bias then I apologise but that is fine too.

I have stayed off this thread as I do not wish to propagate this shit storm any further. I shall now return to that position.

That's the ones you cannot deny, which others are unexposed? 

Will there e a future golfnut moment where the true extent comes out? 

Offline HailWood

That's the ones you cannot deny, which others are unexposed? 

Will there e a future golfnut moment where the true extent comes out?
That is for members to decide individually. As I said, just cross reference with other reviews and comments to see if I am misleading anyone with my reviews and opinions.

As for having a Golfnut moment? That is speculation on your part. No WG has ever complained about me apart from the one following a red review; I have no trouble with repeat bookings and one of my regs is a lass that Golfnut attempted to screw up and is not the sort to make the same mistake twice.

vw

That is for members to decide individually. As I said, just cross reference with other reviews and comments to see if I am misleading anyone with my reviews and opinions.

As for having a Golfnut moment? That is speculation on your part. No WG has ever complained about me apart from the one following a red review; I have no trouble with repeat bookings and one of my regs is a lass that Golfnut attempted to screw up and is not the sort to make the same mistake twice.

They ever complained until the golfnut moment, hence it being a moment.   Who knows what will happen if someone crosses the collaborator? 

People make the same mistake over and over, some are perpetual victims, who knows.

What i do know is a reviewer collaboration with multiple people he reviews.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:44:56 am by vw »

Offline threechilliman

Another fascinating read in the EM. I were beginning to think you lot were learning.......

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Hotdogboy88