Author Topic: Oriental Massage Sunderland - Sulli  (Read 1562 times)

Offline roboeggman

Fancied a massage away from the regular place, and I was in the area so I text and dropped by.

Comms - Text for available times post-5pm and got a reply within seconds saying I could have up to 90 minutes from that time. Spot on, hour booked for £40.

Location -
I'm not too familiar with Sunderland but it seemed to be very much City Centre. The address is on most of their ads and the place seems to be a legit salon as well.

Girl -
Got told she was 28 by text, which seems realistic but could pass for younger. Not very attractive imo. I do usually have a thing for Asian girls but she was quite frumpy and rather flat-faced. I feel bad saying so as she was all smiles and laughter just not very attractive.

Booking -
Should have walked straight away as when I went in there were two attractive Asian women talking to a fairly young Asian man, all of whom clearly worked there(or at least weren't customers). It was pretty awkward as they obviously all knew what was going on but I thought fuck it it's not like I have anything to be embarrassed about. As I said I had a 5pm booking one of the women brought me to the counter then led me downstairs to the massage room. I was to to strip off so I did but halfway through getting the boxers off the masseuse walks in and this is the first time since I came in that I'd seen her. Had I not already paid and stripped I probably would have left but I thought wth might as well just get a massage.

What came after was the worst 45 minutes of soft leg-stroking and a bit of neck pinching I've ever experienced. I honestly would have preferred if she'd gone upstairs and got the femme looking guy to do it, but alas I stuck it out and agreed to £10 for HE. Only went for HE as it was cheap and I thought it couldn't have been worse than the massage. It was. Saw there were 15 minutes left so I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth and held out. After about 5 minutes she started saying "cum, cum, cum" mixed with some very fast hand motion but I really wasn't feeling it. She kept going full speed until I finally popped and spent a few minutes cleaning me off. I got dressed and left, but not before telling the woman behind the desk(one of them had left and it was just her and the guy left) that it was probably the worst massage I'd ever had. They gave me a card for a half price massage with a different girl and I was on my way.

It's a shame really as I'd been before and the young lass doing the massage was amazing, but I can't for the life of me remember her name. Only way that card ever gets used is if she happens to pop back and I recall her name  :wacko:

Offline maxxblue


What came after was the worst 45 minutes of soft leg-stroking and a bit of neck pinching I've ever experienced. I honestly would have preferred if she'd gone upstairs and got the femme looking guy to do it

Why, are you a homosexual?

Offline portable

Why, are you a homosexual?

So what if he is? Or bi?

Is this an unprompted, thinly veiled insult or are you enquiringly because you're a femme guy who can offer him a massage?  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Why, are you a homosexual?

I used to know a guy who used to get turned on by washing powder.

He was an OMO sexual.