Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party - Edgeware road - 19th July 1pm  (Read 1741 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkmarvey

External Link/Members Only
I had a rare free day from work so booked on-line the day before to attend the lunchtime party on the 19th. I have been before, but not for a while.
I had to complete a simple on-line form, giving my name, email and chosen party. I then got a reply provisionally accepting my booking. On the 19th, I contacted them via the mobile number on their site and confirmed my attendance. I noticed Barbara had been added to the line up, so there were now 5 girls scheduled to party, rather than the original 4.
I got a text with the address sent to my phone and arrived 15 minutes before the start time (just a short walk from Edgware Road tube). I buzzed the flat and was let in. At the front door I was met by the owner and taken to a small room to get changed. It is not the best changing room - little space, nowhere to sit and with 2 or 3 guys in it, very cramped. I was given a plastic, numbered wallet to put my valuables in and a colour coded robe and towel. I was told to keep hold of both of these and return them at the end. I paid my £160.
I was then taken to a shower room by Barbara - which was fine. Typical of any household shower, with a range of shower gels and shampoos. Once dried, I was shown into a lounge area and introduced to the 4 other girls. Straight away I was aware that there was a change in the line-up. Millie wasn't there and Ivana was in her place. Each girl stood up, shook my hand and introduced themselves to me. I was offered a soft drink and there was a selection of cold picky-bits to eat - cheese, nuts, crisps, pork pies etc.
Slowly, some other guys turned up - I would guess about 8 in total, including 3 who seemed to be friends.  At 1pm exactly, we moved off into the bedrooms. There are 2 in use. 1 with 3 beds and another with 1 bed - all doubles. During the 2 hours I got to spend time with all 5 girls and had a short break as well. I came 3 times, the last time thanks to some super work by Daniella who wouldn't give up on my ailing cock.
The girls were all very attentive and keen to please. Ivana is very well toned, inked with false tits. She does a fantastic owo and it was lovely to lie there with her sucking away, watching Daniella do the same to the guy next to me. This is the best thing about Phoenix. Being in a room full of people all fucking and sucking away. I loved looking around and seeing girls being spit-roasted.
After Ivana I spent some time with Barbara. She is a Brazilian who looks like has lost some weight recently. She also gave me owo but was constantly wiping her mouth and my cock with a wet wipe. Something about her isn't quite right. I would say she is the most obvious one doing this for the money. It didn't work for me, so I left her with another guy and got with Sarah. She is an English girl, long dark hair, quite a young face and amazing, huge false tits. Not the beach ball like ones (yuk), but the ones that are like the tops of missiles! I couldn't keep my eyes or hands off them. She sucked me owo to my 1st pop. Then I spent a lovely, slow, sensual time with Monique. In my opinion, she was the best looking girl there. She is a dark skinned Brazilian, lovely slim natural figure, no ink that I recall. I would say she is mid 30's. She got me up and running again and achieved my 2nd pop. Again, including owo. Lastly, I was tended to by Daniella. She was the most confident, filthiest one for me. She is also slim and toned, blond, with a nice pert pair of tits and a small bum. She gave me an fantastic sloppy owo, while another guy was eating her out. She somehow kept going for ages and got me off.
That was me done for the day - so back to the shower and the small changing room and off into the hustle bustle of West London.
It was a great (not brilliant) 2 hours. The ratio was about right. I never had to wait or queue. The girls were on the whole lovely. I noticed Barbara was the least "used" by the guys. Perhaps it is time for her to move on? I will be back soon as I love the buzz and being free to walk around naked, to fuck, suck, toss my self off with complete abandon.

Offline Tr1cky

Thanks OP I was at the 4PM party after you. Agree about Barbara and wiping her mouth. I moved swiftly on. I enjoyed the whole event as well. The only thing I couldn't get any of the girls to do was cowgirl, my favourite. Different reasons, sore knee. Bed not big enough when shared.

I will return though.

Offline downthehatch

Am considering attending my first TPC party so these reviews are invaluable. 8 guys - do many leave after an hour or so?

Offline Kingy28

Am considering attending my first TPC party so these reviews are invaluable. 8 guys - do many leave after an hour or so?
Why do you ask that?  Are you hoping for a series of one to ones whilst you are there? If so,  you may be disappointed

Offline downthehatch

Lol - no...although I suppose that would be awesome l- ike the guy who reviewed recently that there were 6 guys to 5 girls. I was wondering because if like me, after an hour i’m probably gonna be spent. I can’t imagine sitting around naked chatting to the other guys so I would be tempted to leave. I was wondering if that’s normal or not?

Offline Kingy28

Lol - no...although I suppose that would be awesome l- ike the guy who reviewed recently that there were 6 guys to 5 girls. I was wondering because if like me, after an hour i’m probably gonna be spent. I can’t imagine sitting around naked chatting to the other guys so I would be tempted to leave. I was wondering if that’s normal or not?
You pay the £160 before the action starts. It's up to you how long you stay and how much action you get. No one will stop you leaving at any point.  Normal doesn't come into it.

Offline Tr1cky

That was me mate. I left with 10 mins to go. I was totally spent to be honest and I fancied getting dressed without sharing the dressing room. I wasn't the first to leave.

I'm guessing it varies from party to party.

Offline Richjimbo

Great review - thanks for sharing. 

Does anyone know if Lianne works independently, if so any content details?

CT140114

Thanks OP I was at the 4PM party after you. Agree about Barbara and wiping her mouth. I moved swiftly on. I enjoyed the whole event as well. The only thing I couldn't get any of the girls to do was cowgirl, my favourite. Different reasons, sore knee. Bed not big enough when shared.

I will return though.

Well Lila, Lianne and  Cindy certainly did cowgirl yesterday but did not try that with the rest. Have seen many others do so in the past. Sometimes it is not best in the party scene as it requires a one to one.  A Phoenix party is not a series of one to ones. Though some try! When busy, positions that facilitate two to one are best for all. What I have been told anyway and generally seems to be the case. And leaving early? Many of us do though there are usually some diehards who flaccidly eek out the last few minutes.. Best £160 you can spend. But may not be for the faint hearted.