Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Clerkenwell  (Read 1280 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tekkers1

External Link/Members Only

30mins - 90 + 30 CIM

first review people since i joined up - i've had 2 regulars for ages which were independent_lena and petite juliette who were my first two punts and enjoyed both so much that i never tried anyone else. eventually one and the other went away but  never bothered to try again as i was seeing someone and it was decent

but eventually the itch came back and after research on here i settled on veronica69_a because everyone kept going on about her ability on sucking a dick

and...they were all correct - she was sensational

deep throat, ball sucking, eye contact, it was so good that i came while she was sucking away - no hands - which is very rare for me.

unfortunately 120 or a minimum 90 a pop for the same experience if i did in 15 is just too much to make it a regular thing even if it was exceptional

Offline magnetico

Any comments about her face/body?

Offline tekkers1

sorry yep she's really pretty - great green eyes

skinny girl probably 5'3-5'4 or so with a nice little (so not pawg but still a bit curvy)bum as well that i would have liked to hit it in doggy/prone but her DT was too good

holland

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:24:21 am by holland »

Offline Georgejetson

I have had sex with her twice and could not pick her out of a line up based on that photo. It is weird that there really isn’t a representative photo of her. Be nice (if she is reading) if she redid the photo shoot.

Offline wtfness

Where about in Clarkenwell is she?

holland

Where about in Clarkenwell is she?
She works with camilla mate

Offline tekkers1

she was in a 1 bed studio when i saw her this week - a little flat under 5 mins walk from the brewdog in clerkenwell