Author Topic: Nikki at Hexham  (Read 1514 times)

Offline mackeson

Knowing I would be in Hexham 5 days hence I made a booking by text, confirmed on the day to make sure and rolled up at the portacabin right on cue. Nikki always has soft music in the backround and, felling relaxed hopped onto the (proper) table naked and almost immediately the swipes started, a very soothing massage - getting the knots out of my shoulder blades and then the big turn over. The massage moved further up my legs until both of Nikki`s hands are working away on tackle with the occasional stroke in the nick - VERY sensual.
                                    At £40 for the hour of good massage - with a sublime ending for another £20, Nikki is one of our regions` top performers at rub and tug! Head out to Hexham boys ;) :dance:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review, only seen her once due to location, but she is very good and her happy ending is the best I've had from any massage girl.  :hi:

Offline DJWilly

Knowing I would be in Hexham 5 days hence I made a booking by text, confirmed on the day to make sure and rolled up at the portacabin right on cue. Nikki always has soft music in the backround and, felling relaxed hopped onto the (proper) table naked and almost immediately the swipes started, a very soothing massage - getting the knots out of my shoulder blades and then the big turn over. The massage moved further up my legs until both of Nikki`s hands are working away on tackle with the occasional stroke in the nick - VERY sensual.
                                    At £40 for the hour of good massage - with a sublime ending for another £20, Nikki is one of our regions` top performers at rub and tug! Head out to Hexham boys ;) :dance:
External Link/Members Only
I'm off back to see her next week - what was she wearing this time ?

Offline maxxblue

I'm off back to see her next week - what was she wearing this time ?

Black leggings.

Offline mackeson

I'm off back to see her next week - what was she wearing this time ?
Long pink dress with a split up the back, looked very sexy when I arrived - certainly puts you in the mood!