Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central Massage Bristol  (Read 1960 times)

Offline markxj

I'm planning on visiting this place next week; was just wondering about people's experiences there? Good or bad? Thanks!

Offline ciderhead

Been there twice, it was ok and cheap and cheerful but this was quite a few years ago

Offline Bristolguy

Always a place after a night out early hours few decent punts in the past though.

Offline Gas74

Was the first ever place I went to and visited loads in the mid 90's. Not been for a couple of years as had a few shit punts in a row there. As with any parlour I'm sure still hit and miss. Last few times I went in noticed it was mostly Roms on heavy rotation, if girls dont stay somewhere for more than a couple of weeks why would they be interested in providing a service to get repeat visits. Anyway let us know how you get on. Would be interested in how it is these days.

Offline markxj

Thanks for the advice guys; if it's full of Roms I'll probably give it a miss lol! I quite like the look of Aurora who works there so I might give it a bash!

Offline realpunter

how do the prices work?
are personal services extra on top of quoted fees?

Offline mike63

I had been looking at Bristol parlours, I'm going there soon and have a nostalgic urge to visit one. The price for Central massage looks inclusive, £90 an hour, but extras could easily be demanded. I was thinking of going to Ambassadors, £140 an hour all paid to the girl, nice rooms judging by the photos, haven't been there or anywhere else in Bristol for 15 years or more.

Offline redveee

Simpler link here:-

External Link/Members Only

They've got an Instagram account too but given the Insta rules the best you'll see as o the girls in their underwear.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ciderhead

I had been looking at Bristol parlours, I'm going there soon and have a nostalgic urge to visit one. The price for Central massage looks inclusive, £90 an hour, but extras could easily be demanded. I was thinking of going to Ambassadors, £140 an hour all paid to the girl, nice rooms judging by the photos, haven't been there or anywhere else in Bristol for 15 years or more.
I used to use the Ambassador quite a bit years ago, always used to have some nice looking girls

Offline Bristolguy

If you're close to Central but don't like what you see there is a another parlour few minutes down the road Adam and Eve not sure what its like now but good to have another option.

Offline mike63

Offline welllucky

Adam and Eve's Thursday 4pm... poked head round door... Someone dozing on the bench in the reception under a blanket. She got up and said was the only one available. She was really big at least about 15 stone. 20's 30s EE? Didn't go for it or get her name . Sorry not prepared to TOFTT this time!

Offline nothiingtodeclare

I'm thinking about a cheap and cheerful dump and go punt, is the central massage all inclusive or do the girls ask for extras?