Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sawasdee Thai Therapy - Fareham  (Read 3262 times)

Offline BDiONU

Read about this new place that opened on West Street in Fareham:   External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Parking in council car park Malthouse Lane (opposite registry office), short walk to the brand new premises which opens directly onto the main road.   1 woman behind the desk, in fact only her there although she said she has 1 colleague.  English name was Alice, maybe 45, slim, petite, facially 5/10 dressed in black leggings and black Tee.  Good English (says she's been in UK 16 years), previously worked in a spa in a hotel in New Forest but seemed too familiar with a normal shop to have come straight from there.   Asked £50 for 1 hour Thai but I said 20% discount on FB (they also had leaflets stating 20% off first visit until end of month), no problem taking the £40 but machine not working yet so cash only.
Showed me to room, told me to take everything off, cover with towel and lie down.  She went off to lock up then came back.   I wanted a strong massage and OMG thats exactly what I got!   Not had one like that since I worked in Dubai.   Pulled towel off then draped over my back.  Started working with her hands to find the tough bits, then got up on the table and started pressing her knees in.   Found all the knots and tough areas and worked them really hard.   Got off, pulled the towel down and applied some oil, then some of the camphor.  Started rubbing and working the knots again, using elbows OMG really hard!
Went around to top of the table and started on shoulders and deltoids, really hard.   Then the rest of the arms.   Down to legs, towel draped over body, pulled away from one leg/buttock and started on calves, ouchie ouwchie!  Thighs and then buttock but not near middle, same on other leg, again no touching or inadvertent swipes.   Towel over and rub down to take off excess oil.   Turned over, no attempt to cover the crown jewels, towel casually over the other leg from the one she was working on.   Again very strong, hard work on the muscles.   Once finished she said she would get hot towel.   Came back and rubbed off legs and all around groin area.  As I sat up she asked anything more?  I said like what?  And she said massage so I helped out and asked happy ending?   She smiled (very big smiles from this lady), I asked price and she said £30 I said body to body and she laughed.   I offered £20 and she accepted but must be quick.  Lay down again and she got the oil, I asked about touching and she gestured a little.   Started stroking her ass through the leggings, nicely rounded and firm.  Tried slipping fingers inside but got finger wagged.   She had 1 hand on shaft and the other on balls until I was hard, then 1 handed fairly mechanical HJ until I squirted.   Cleaned up and left me to dress.

In summary a really excellent Thai massage, one of the strongest I've had in UK.  HE was nothing to write home about hence the neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:04:55 pm by BDiONU »