Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chok Dee Thai - Manchester  (Read 7661 times)

MickyD

Forgot the name of the woman I saw but will post this anyway as I've been twice and it's been similar both times External Link/Members Only

£60

Well, I fucked this up for myself. Went to see Habiba at the nearby Salon 24 but forgot to ring ahead. When I got there she'd just gone into the room with a punter and had a reservation after that as well. There were two other girls there but both were white English and I fancied a bit of exotic. Close to there in the Strangeways area is Diamond Dollz and Chok Dee. I thought...hmmm, a nice Thai relaxation will do. Alas, the last time I'd been there I was seen by an old lass. Better make sure they have a younger one on.

So, I rang the bell and was greeted with a nice, not exactly young but young enough lass in a T-shit and jeans. She took me to the room and took the money. The t-shirt and jeans should have been a warning but last time the wg answered and took me to the room so I ignored it. Alas, she then said "enjoy!" and closed the door. Don't tell me it's...oh yep, here we are. An old Thai bird. Maybe early 50s, short, seen better days. This is when I should have said something but no, I just went along with it. To be fair, she seemed friendly.

I would still have rated this as a positive if the punt had been good. But, alas, after a very quick massage I turned off and was offered owo for an extra £20. This is bullshit...I'm already paying 60. So, had a very brief toothy ow before she jumped on top. No offer for ro or anything. This was just a normal pump and dump until she said "you want me to finish by hand? Time running out". Was it fuck. I finished pumping away and even after a quick shower was out within 20 minutes.

So...a negative. Some schoolboys errors there from me, but it was still an overpriced, rushed punt for a Manchester parlour. She's the second - and last - lass I've seen there. Both on the older scale. I'll not be back. 

Offline markmark13

I had a similar won't-be-going-there-again experience at Chok Dee recently, but luckily for me, the girl was good. But at those prices I can't see any way to recommend it as a parlour. Or "Spa" as it tries to kid us!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209135.msg2134975#msg2134975

MickyD

Yes, it's trying to pretend to be a mix of both, but it's really just a bog-standard parlour. There are better options for less in Manchester, including two nearby superior parlours.

Offline luckygent

Surprised at  recent comments!  I am not a regular punter anymore but over many years have tried many places, both indie and parlour, all over the uk.
When I now feel the need, Chokdee is my usual "go to"  place and it has never disappointed. Its true that sometimes the lady is a bit on the mature side but always knows how to perform and satisfy! Usually a choice is available also.
Being asked for extra is a new one for me in this place and I agree would p**ss me off. Standard service at up front cost is fine for me.

Offline NigelF

Surprised at  recent comments!  I am not a regular punter anymore but over many years have tried many places, both indie and parlour, all over the uk.
When I now feel the need, Chokdee is my usual "go to"  place and it has never disappointed. Its true that sometimes the lady is a bit on the mature side but always knows how to perform and satisfy! Usually a choice is available also.
Being asked for extra is a new one for me in this place and I agree would p**ss me off. Standard service at up front cost is fine for me.

Given your punting experience and numerous experiences with this place, it's a shame you've never bothered to do any reviews, particularly since you've been a member for nearly two years.

Offline luckygent

Fair comment! Review posted.

MickyD

Choice not offered, and owo was an extra on both occasions. I should have insisted on viewing what was available.

Poor quality however, in anyone's opinion. They need to improve their service. They're not charging bog standard rates, so why are they offering bog standard service?

Offline markmark13

Agreed. 30 mins incl owo @ £80 = rip off.