Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RuthJay wolves  (Read 657 times)

Offline pocketrocket7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lass? I am a sicker for a milf with a big ass and she ticks the boxes...anyone seen her?

Offline Rangers54

Never saw her. However made several enquiries, she only does outcalls which means either to your home, big no no or a hotel which means you have to pay for room and her. Which works out quite a lot of money. I said to her why dont she work out of hotel she said it's not up to her to pay for room. So i declined

Offline mmarcus

Never saw her. However made several enquiries, she only does outcalls which means either to your home, big no no or a hotel which means you have to pay for room and her. Which works out quite a lot of money. I said to her why dont she work out of hotel she said it's not up to her to pay for room. So i declined

Strange how she only does outcalls but lists incall rates too  :unknown:

Offline pocketrocket7

Yeah the outcall thing is a off putting, like you say works out quite expensive. Might have to give her a miss,wonder if she has ever done incalls.

Offline wolves lad

Never seen her but she does do in-calls very rarely.

Thinking of booking her in late August when home alone!

Offline curry

She is a very tall lady and carries it well she is not bad body wise for her age i would say she is accurate at 55 after a few drinks she is very adventurous and not a bad punt