Author Topic: Sexy Desire – London, Pimlico SW1V  (Read 1768 times)


11 review(s) for Sexy Desire GFE (6 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by acorn50]

Offline Gynaemyte


External Link/Members Only   or  External Link/Members Only

June 2018 – early afternoon.
£90 – 30 minutes plus, no clockwatching at all.

07442 204454   +447442 204454

All by text the previous day.
She delayed me by 20 minutes but at least she kept me fully informed – annoying but re-assuring. She said she wanted to look her best.
Seems to be a recurrent theme!

OWO, DFK, RO, Finger Out, Sex and intelligent conversation.
Didn’t need Finger In.
I’m not interested in CIM or any of the others.

SW1V Pimlico but I think she moves around – presently, Marylebone?
If you get this postcode, I bumped into a female concierge in an open plan office on the 1st floor, on the way out – “Good afternoon” – just visiting a friend! 
A very swish, fully self-contained bed sit / studio on the top floor.
There are no door number at all so you have to follow her instructions carefully.
It was a very hot day and so, after all those stairs, unusually, I requested a shower.
I suggested ‘together’ but she was right, the cubicle was very small – shame.

I would guess : -
Age 26, 5’7, Dress size 7, lovely “B” breasts, Bulgarian (def.).
Nice washboard stomach.
She was wearing a black, see-through, almost non-existent shawl, bra and knickers.
I found her very attractive with a lovely figure and a good command of English.
She wore her hair “up” – not my favourite.
Her Profile and Veri photos are totally accurate, including her face.
I agree, there is one shot, standing, facing the white arm chair, where her shoulder-to-hip ratio does seem out of proportion – strange but fear not!
Kissing was good but I noticed that her eyes were not always closed – was she really into it?!
I asked if she would like me to “kiss” her elsewhere – “Yes please”.
This lead to the big “O” and “Stop, now it’s your turn” - a bit of a give away.
I mention this only because of the controversy about her original gender – I’m not a specialist, but if a surgeon could achieve that, re-wiring all her nerve endings, he’s a genius.

She was happy to go for OWO and I said I’d rather Penetrate than CIM.
“You want sex?”
Just what the doctor ordered!
I don’t remember her using any lube, at all.
When she leaned forward in CG for some kissing, it was good because it released her hips for a very nice, mutual rhythm – pop!

My only complaint was that, on completion, she was straight on to texting her next client, showering and was unconcerned about cleaning me up – it’s their business, it’s not a date but it is my time.

I would return.



Hidden Image/Members Only

nicholasbrown92

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Gynaemyte


Should have gone to Specsavers.
"bro"?
I didn't know that I was related to you.

nicholasbrown92

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You obviously didn't or you would know that wasn't a woman lol

Offline TheOracle

You obviously didn't or you would know that wasn't a woman lol

Strangely, all people who met her swear she's a woman. Then there' are guys like you who without leaving their armchair think they can understand from a couple of pictures what people who actually tried her are sure is false. At the end of the day I don't really care, and I'll probably go meet her again because she's very good, but this type of armchair presumption is quite grating.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:11:06 am by TheOracle »