Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x  (Read 17600 times)

vorian

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour In-Call

£150 (No Extras)

Communication  8/10

After reviewing her profile (I do enjoy my research) and sensibly checking on this forum for other members opinions. Took the plunge and sent Hayley an email requesting a one hour booking, as she isn’t based in the country currently it took a few emails to arrange a suitable date and time. Response was not always immediate but usually within 2/3 days. It seems she comes back about once a month for a long weekend to work. I got the impression that she has a lot of regulars as her availability disappears almost as soon as it goes up on her profile. Not one for a last minute booking and takes a bit of planning. Profile does show her doing parties with a few other WG’s about once a month as well, so if that’s your sort of thing might be worth checking out.

£150 is at the very top of my price range but her profile pictures looked good (I do have a thing for redheads) and she does have a hell of a lot of positive feedback which seems genuine so it was a calculated risk.

After the usual standard confirmations procedures, I received her post code a few days before and house number on the morning after I confirmed by text.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Nice modern terrace house in leafy suburb estate. The Sat Nav had no problems in locating the address. Very quite middle class area, parking was easy and no concerns about personal safety or that of my car. Trotted up the path with the usual pre punt spring in my step the door was discreetly opened and I went straight in on the dot of the pre arranged time. Didn’t feel uncomfortable or self conscious, probably easiest entry ever. Certainly better than messing about with intercoms, corridors and lifts (a la Milton Keynes Hub).

The house was small but very tidy, clean, light, temperature just right and smelt fresh. Bathroom with shower again was spotless and had the usual male products for a punter to use. Bedroom was small but clean and comfortable with a intimate feel, everything you would need to hand and exactly what you would expect from an organised £150 WG. I liked the large clock in the room (which was set to the right time, I always check) much better than the timed music tracks which I truly hate. Bedding looked newly changed and bed soft enough, only downside it had bars at the bottom which made it slightly difficult to hang over the edge which being a big bloke I like to do. A real highlight is the spiral staircase Hayley has from her living room to the second floor, a great site to behold as she wiggles her arse at eye level it certainly gets you in the mood.

First Impression 9/10

I had requested Hayley be dressed in a light summer dress with heels (I prefer the girl next door look) she didn’t disappoint and dressed exactly as I requested. Profile states she’s 22 and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Certainly looks early 20’s. In her heels she was pushing just under 6ft. As described in the profile, slim (Size 8) but healthy looking, tiny waist, firm soft tits and a tight round ass. She looked fresh, relaxed and I got a real good vibe from her. She really could be the hot young university student living in the next door flat. Good looking girl, not a supermodel but really appealed to me personally mainly because she felt natural and had the most amazing flowing dark red hair.

100% English, Hayley seems well mannered, obviously well educated and her natural speaking voice is very sexy without being too silver spoon. I was offered a drink and we sorted out the money (£150 as agreed) whilst sitting on a large sofa, chatted for a few minutes, usual small talk but she had a nice little trick, as we talked Hayley slowly shuffled towards me and ended with her hand down my trousers playing with my cock. When he was well and truly up for it, she asked if we should take him upstairs.

Services 9/10

We both got naked and down to business, started with light kissing with a slightly open mouth but no tongues, Hayley is not going to suck out your tonsils but to be fair she does clearly say this on her profile so it was not unexpected. Then OWO she has a great technique, lots of variety changing of speed and pressure with deep and shallow sucking probably the best OWO I’ve ever had. Could have popped within a couple of minutes so decided to slow it down and moved to RO. Real nice looking pussy neat, very tasty, she must eat a lot of sugar as she tasted very sweet and fresh. I wanted a GFE so was glad that I wasn’t subjected to loud fake screams and moans which are such a turn off. However she wiggled around and panted just enough to turn me on even more. After about 10 minutes I came up for air and Hayley whipped on the condom and climbed on top for some vigorous fucking (Pussy was nice and tight), then we moved to missionary and finished with doggy. A combination of her fantastic arse and a well positioned mirror was too much for me to hold back anymore.

After a quick clean up, she popped the old fellow back in her mouth and he was up for more in record time. Moved to a 69 which eventually with the hour nearly up changed to Hayley on her knees sucking and wanking me off until I popped in her mouth. I was pleasantly surprised as I’m normally only able to cum once in an hour.

Was offered a shower whilst she tidied up and stripped the bed (always good to see) and after a quick chat said our goodbyes, just over the hour, didn’t feel rushed as all and certainly didn’t feel as though I was about to bump into the next guy with all the shoe gazing that entails.

Conclusion

Profile was accurate and all services requested were enthusiastically provided.
Good looking girl who matches her profile pictures if anything better looking in the flesh.
Has the looks and attitude of a part-time young, fresh, University student but the confidence and skills of a full time older more experienced WG.
£150 is top end but with when balanced against her presentation and quality of service good value when compared to £100 to £140 mark.
Friendly non rushed service

Good Points

Accurate and honest profile

Good range services as described and well delivered

Good looking with a young fit body

Comfortable in-call location with easy access and parking

A confident girl who can hold a conversation with a good sense of humour

Fantastic OWO

Fresh, neat and tasty pussy

Very Girl Next Door (If that’s your thing then I’d be surprised if you could find better)

Bad Points

Very limited availability

You have to be prepared to be disappointed unless you’re in a position where you can organise in advance, certainly not someone who you arrange at the last minute when feeling horny.

Be prepared not to have an instant response to enquires. To be fair you do always get an answer.

Bed could do with being a bit bigger without bars at the bottom for RO access.

No DFK, just light kissing but more than makes up for it with other oral skills

Overall Score 9/10

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I visit again?

Yes (However due to the need to plan and organise well in advance I would probably look at a longer session next time).

Offline 8a8ylon

Enjoyed the review her profile PIC is eye grabber, I had the same problem regarding popping once in a hr and my fav girl had a trick where she played with my cock lightly and combined with me liking her a lot I got ready quite quickly.

Another trick is if you can get it up is too do CG and combined with enjoying they boobs helps me also.....I had ROM WG a few times quote the usual cum once in 30 mins and twice in 60mins.  Just crap working practice's

Must keep an eye on H in June when she touring

vorian

Just checked out her profile, seems she's around in January,  guessing University holidays. Going to see if I can arrange my first punt of 2014. Lets see if availability has improved this time.

vorian

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

3 Hour In-Call

Price £280 (Currently reduced from £300) All Hayley’s in and out-call rates have been reduced for a “January Sale” as stated in her profile. (No Extras)

Communication  9/10

Hayley has a professional and well thought out profile which appears to be updated on a daily basis, any questions I may have had were answered on the profile. Her blog is more informative as opposed to a self indulgent monolog about what mental health issues she has that week as many WG blogs are. It seems that Hayley normally lives abroad but returns a couple of times a month to work. With very limited availability she can be difficult to make an appointment with and I would advise planning well in advance. I doubt you would be able to make same day appointment but may be wrong.

However on this occasion it was easier to book as Hayley is currently on university holidays for the whole of January. I selected a suitable date from the listed availability shown on her profile. An AW email was sent and I received a reply within 24 hours confirming my booking. I prefer not to use the AW booking system and she had no problem with that as I had seen her before. I chose on this occasion to book a two hour booking for £230. However I noticed a three hour booking was only £50 extra at £280 and as I prefer longer bookings to ensure my entire requirement are met. The £50 seemed good value for money for an hour extra. So another email was sent and responded to again within 24 hours confirming the extra time and she also confirmed that all my clothing requests were fine and she was happy with how I wanted our session to go. I have quite specific requirements on my punts and I expect to always get what I want, as the paying customer. I’m sure you won’t be surprised that the email I sent to Hayley was very detailed.

A text was sent by myself on the morning of the punt to confirm and I received a reply within a couple of minutes.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Having seen Hayley prior to this punt and knowing the location, this time I anticipated a smooth journey, unfortunately the punting Gods were not with me that morning and due to a rather nasty accident on the M3. according to the Sat Nav it seems I would be about twenty minutes late. I sent a text explaining the problem and had a response immediately. She said not to worry, drive carefully and if I needed alternative directions phone her and she would do her best to help. In the end I made up some time and arrived only about ten minutes after the session was due to begin.

Hayley’s house is located two turns off a main road and the Sat Nav had no problems with location as you turn into her road there is a number of parking bays on the immediate right which had plenty of spaces. I would describe the area as a very middle class, mixed modern housing estate. Looking at the cars and gardens I would say young working families and retired couples. Certainly had no problems with any fear for personal safety or the safety of my car. 20 second walk to the front door of a small modern terrace house. Door was discreetly answered within a few seconds no feeling of discomfort.

The house was small, similar to a starter home, well decorated I’m guessing quite recently. Well furnished in a modern IKEA style, everything appeared new and the house had a feeling of freshness and appeared recently decorated. We sat on a large comfortable sofa in the lounge the curtains were closed but it still felt bright and the temperature was just right for me. A very nice spiral staircase led from the lounge to the first floor. I was offered a drink and left the money on the coffee table when Hayley returned a few seconds later with my drink. She glanced at the envelope and thanked me. She made no attempt to count the money and when I asked why, she replied “I have seen you before so we don’t need to worry about that do we”, before leaning in for a kiss.

Upstairs was the bathroom with a shower over the bath small but clean and with a selection of male products and lots of fresh towels. I did have a shower this time and the water temperature was comfortable enough for me to be relaxed. Bedroom was small but spotless when I commented on how tidy and clean everything was. Hayley explained she has a cleaner come in five days a week. When I said she must be a very broad minded cleaner she laughed and joked how she had left a strap-on the carpet once by mistake and the cleaner had hovered around it for the two weeks she was away. The bedside table had the usual selection of condoms, lube, wet wipes and tissues. Everything you could need and I found out to my delight later on the drawers contained a selection of toys to play with. A nice big wall clock in the bedroom set to the correct time. Thankfully there was no music playing in the background. The bed was a king size and comfortable bedding was fresh and a duvet as I had requested for longer bookings I like to spend some time under the covers. When I mentioned where the towels are jokingly, I had to explain what I meant, she seemed quite shocked that anyone would put a towel on the bed.

First Impression 10/10

Hayley was dressed exactly as I had requested in a figure hugging blue dress with stockings and high heels. Her underwear was matching, sexy but quite plain just as I had requested. M&S I would guess and the colour matched what I had described to her. She said it was a brand new set brought especially for me, true I doubt it, even still it was a nice touch.

Looks and body as always very subjective, so all I will say is Hayley’s profile pictures match her appearance in real life. In fact I would say she is one of those women whose confidence and pose give you an even better impression when you meet her in the flesh. She was described by another UKP member as having a coquettish look about her and I would say that is a good description. All her personal statistics on the profile are accurate to the best of my knowledge I haven’t quite reached the point of taking a tape measure and checking for myself yet but that may still come. She would be pushing 6 foot in her heels, I’m 5’9 and she had to bend down slightly to kiss me. I will point a few things about Hayley’s physical characteristics which you can’t get from her profile. Fantastic thick red hair a real favourite of mine and I had her wear it a number of different styles during the session. Her speaking voice is very middle class Home Counties obviously well educated with a sexy laugh and giggle. She also appears to look after herself very well and has the glow of youth without being too manicured. Profile states her age is 22 and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Services 10/10

I requested a bit of a tease and a kissing session on the sofa with Hayley staying dressed until I told her otherwise. Now first warning, Hayley has an extensive list of likes on her profile however DFK is not one of them. Kissing yes, kissing with light tongues yes must she is not a tickling the tonsils, wet sloppy kissing kind of girl. Now that is fine with me as I prefer more light teasing kissing and she does state that clearly on her profile. I know how important wet sloppy DFK can be to some punters so I think it is right to point that out. She was however wearing bright red lipstick and in a slutty Hayley mode as I had asked for. So after kissing on the sofa and spreading the lipstick everywhere. I undressed and Hayley fondled me whilst my hands wandered over her body. Kissing all the while as  she gave me a hand job and when I felt the need she got on her hands and knees for OWO. Which was as previously mentioned on other reviews excellent. A good variety of techniques with speed, depth and pressure changing as needed as I asked for she focused on the head and within a few minutes first pop was duly delivered in to a warm willing mouth. Not bad 35 minutes in and one pop and she has all her clothes and shoes still on, exactly as I wanted. We cleaned up had a nice chat the usual small talk but we had a laugh and a joke about a few things, always a good sign in my book.

So upstairs for round two (Make sure you send her up the spiral staircase first as trust me her arse is a sight to behold). I took my place on the bed and as planned she told me to play with myself whilst she got changed into Schoolgirl Hayley. I can’t stand the whole fake “St Trinians” style schoolgirl costume so beloved by many WG’s and purchased from Anne Summers. I want the 18 year old unobtainable arrogant Head Girl who I always wanted to fuck at school. With Hayley what I want is what I get, I was very happy to watch her get changed into a real school uniform, white knee socks, plain white cotton knickers, knee length grey skirt, plain white blouse, just tight enough with a bit of cleavage showing, no bra.  Matching tie I had a choice of a plain grey V-neck or a maroon blazer I opted for the blazer. Exactly what I wanted, the uniform was spot on and it even had the right feel and texture to it. Hayley joined me on the bed for some more kissing interspersed with HR and OWO. Eventually condom went on, knickers came off and Hayley climbed on top. She asked if she could use some lube as she is quite tight. I had no problem but it was nice for her to ask and yes she was tight without it being difficult. After cowgirl we moved to missionary and doggy with lots of fumbling in between. This back and forth lasted about 45 minutes very hot and steamy so as we reached half time I asked for OWO and HR. Hayley was very good at taking polite direction and second pop over her face was most enjoyable, lucky I avoided her eyes so she didn’t need to rush off and It was great to see my cum dripping down her face. To freshen up I asked for a shower and would she care to join me and she duly obliged. We jumped in the shower, cleaned up and chatted and fondled each other for a while.

Then on to round three this time I had requested Girlfriend Hayley. So she changed into a pair of old warm fleecy PJ bottoms and a soft plain top. No underwear this time. It was very nice after a shower to get under the fresh duvet with her for some cuddling and kissing. I paid special attention to her neck and although and I did like that throughout the session not once did I have to endure loud fake screams or moaning or panting. Hayley can give you the impression she is having a good time with the quite little moans and small twitches which work very well for me. I decided it was time for some RO. Very nice fresh pussy, sweet tasting and neat without being boring to play with.

Another problem which I had encountered before was the bed frame had bars at the bottom of the bed which made getting the angle right for me to reach all her parts (I’m a wet chin and forehead kind of guy with RO) difficult she was aware of this and moved to accommodate me as best she could. I did put my legs through to bars and at one point got stuck for a few seconds which had both of us in fits of laughter.  After a while of RO she asked if she could get her wand out as I was getting her very close. Of course, so Hayley rubbed the wand over her clit as I carried on she then asked me to slip a couple of fingers in. Did she come well I always assume with WG’s no but she certainly is a good enough actress to many me feel happy with my input. Like I said she does not scream out and thrash about but in my mind that makes it even more convincing and it certainly turned me on. We then moved to a 69 which was great fun. By this point I was feeling a bit drained which Hayley noticed and I was told to lie back and relax and then more OWO she teased me in the nicest possible way and I was soon the one thrashing about moaning. She slipped on another condom and climbed on board again bouncing up and down at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour until pop number three. We cleaned up and had another kiss and cuddle under the duvet. I noticed that the clock was rapidly approaching the terminal hour and went to get up I was pulled back down and asked where I was going. When I pointed out the time she said but you were ten minutes late and I’m not expecting anyone so I want to suck your cock for the ten minutes. Of course I wasn’t going to say no. That was another nice touch as I was the one who was late and I expected that to come out of my time not hers. As I got dressed she asked me in a professional (not desperate) kind of way if I was happy and did we get to do everything I wanted to do. She actually asked me to be honest and if I was comfortable doing so and tell her if there was anything she could improve on. I was of course polite and complementary but I did say that her HR whilst good was not the best I had ever had. She thanked me (Not at all stroppy, more a determined look) and said it is important to know these things and she would look at some videos on line to see how to improve. So dressed, she thanked me again, quick chat, a kiss and out the door very happy with the service. 

Conclusion

Profile was accurate, she was as described
She had taken on board all my requests and did not need to be reminded.
Her clothing was exactly as I wanted (Might only be important to me, but It was my punt)
Location safe and easy to get to
Environment was clean and comfortable.
All services that were required were enthusiastically delivered.
Her attitude was good.
I was happy that she was focused on me and giving maximum effort at all times.
I liked her professional approach to her work
We were able to have a joke and mess around a bit.
Interesting to talk to without getting side tracked.
She is able to switch between different requested personas.
Slutty, schoolgirl and girlfriend were all delivered to my satisfaction

Aware of the importance of customer service I asked why she had reduced her prices for January, was it a slow month for her. She laughed and said “No I wish, it’s just everyone is broke after Christmas, I know it’s not much compared to what I get paid, but I wanted my clients to be aware I understand and every little helps”. Was she lying to me perhaps I will never know for sure but on reflection I think this little minx is very clued up indeed.

Good Points

Comfortable in-call location

Confident/clued up girl who can hold a conversation with a good sense of humour

Is aware of customer service and knows to put the effort in.

Bad Points

Limited availability

You have to be prepared to be disappointed unless you’re in a position where you can organise in advance, certainly not someone who you arrange at the last minute when feeling horny.

No DFK, just light kissing with light tongue. (Not a problem for me personally)

Overall Score   9.5/10

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I visit again?

Yes.

My first visit to a WG is more of an audition for them. If I am happy with the basic service I will make some of my requests and on the second visit assess how well those requirements are met. If I am happy with that session then I will make them a regular. I do prefer a regular as it takes time, effort and money to train up a new WG into providing an exact service for me this can take months. Hayley is only on step two of the program and I have many more things I need her to prove to me and more of her services and likes I need to experience. However I do like the fact that she wants feedback and that works well for me.

I get them to a place where all my needs are taken care of automatically and without effort on my part. I will stay with a regular until they stop working or the level of service falls to a point where it becomes more effective for me to start the hunt again.

So far I am happy that Hayley has proved herself to be professional and focused on the right things. I believe we can have an excellent working relationship but I am aware it is still early days and things can change very quickly when punting.

Next step I am planning to see Hayley at one of her Conveyor Belt Fuckathon Sessions. This coming Friday it will be interesting to see how she interacts in that environment and if it enhances our 121 session. Hopefully I can get a review up for that session by next week.

Offline hendrix

Nice one vorian! I need to see her I think, I do like naughty redheads!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice one vorian! I need to see her I think, I do like naughty redheads!

You like naughty anything! ......me too  :wackogirl:

Offline hendrix

Haha! you can guess who I'm itching to get her together with!!  :cool:

vorian

When are you booked in with her Cisco, I'm down there tomorrow for the conveyor belt fuckathon session. Should be a blast.

Offline ciscoxxx69

When are you booked in with her Cisco, I'm down there tomorrow for the conveyor belt fuckathon session. Should be a blast.

Had to postpone my intended visit due to the Wifey change of plans and the bad weather and flooding up here.
The CBFs look Hot!!! 
Have you done one or a gang bang before?  Might try for a cancellation!

vorian

Had to postpone my intended visit due to the Wifey change of plans and the bad weather and flooding up here.
The CBFs look Hot!!! 
Have you done one or a gang bang before?  Might try for a cancellation!

No first time for me, so I have been using UKP and getting some advice from 'smiths' about what to expect and he has been very helpful.

CBF doesn't seem like the "normal" Gang Bang but I happy with Hayley's attitude and professionalism so I'm expecting it to be well organised. Also thinking it might enhance our 121 sessions to see her in that environment and hopefully give me some more ideas for our playtime.  She was hinting the other day that a special nice surprise was planned for the day, so very much looking forward to a fun packed Friday that's more sure.

Sorry you had to postpone your session, hope you get a chance to re-schedule soon it will be interesting to compare reviews and notes.

Offline ciscoxxx69

No first time for me, so I have been using UKP and getting some advice from 'smiths' about what to expect and he has been very helpful.

CBF doesn't seem like the "normal" Gang Bang but I happy with Hayley's attitude and professionalism so I'm expecting it to be well organised. Also thinking it might enhance our 121 sessions to see her in that environment and hopefully give me some more ideas for our playtime.  She was hinting the other day that a special nice surprise was planned for the day, so very much looking forward to a fun packed Friday that's more sure.

Sorry you had to postpone your session, hope you get a chance to re-schedule soon it will be interesting to compare reviews and notes.

Yes, the CBF looks naughty full on filth.
I have been to LMP a couple of times 7-8 girls, max 14 blokes, 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms - 2hours and great fun.
Never a GB though. Not sure how I would react with 6 guys and only one girl - particularly if they have all got 10inch cocks!!!
I have to say the BDSM twist would give it an extra thrill factor for me, having never really experienced anything like. that before.
A 1 hour session doesn't seem long enough, although it is probably quite long enough for Hayley  :lol:
Which sesh are you attending? I see she has got 4 planned!

vorian

Yes, the CBF looks naughty full on filth.
I have been to LMP a couple of times 7-8 girls, max 14 blokes, 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms - 2hours and great fun.
Never a GB though. Not sure how I would react with 6 guys and only one girl - particularly if they have all got 10inch cocks!!!
I have to say the BDSM twist would give it an extra thrill factor for me, having never really experienced anything like. that before.
A 1 hour session doesn't seem long enough, although it is probably quite long enough for Hayley  :lol:
Which sesh are you attending? I see she has got 4 planned!

All of them of course, no point in doing anything in half measures, that's just not me I afraid. It will be a long day seven hours but hopefully an interesting and fun experience.

BDSM is not really one of my "Things" and I'm not normally voyeuristic but think the thrill of seeing Hayley in that situation will add to the thrill when seeing her 121. She is quite adaptable and having taken part with "Gang Bang" Hayley will be a nice memory when fucking innocent "Head Girl" Hayley. Well that part 3 of the plan anyway, we shall see.

dawsonuk

Been on my hot list for a while, but I don't get down that way very often :-(

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

3 Hour In-Call

Price £280 (Currently reduced from £300) All Hayley’s in and out-call rates have been reduced for a “January Sale” as stated in her profile. (No Extras)

Communication  9/10

Hayley has a professional and well thought out profile which appears to be updated on a daily basis, any questions I may have had were answered on the profile. Her blog is more informative as opposed to a self indulgent monolog about what mental health issues she has that week as many WG blogs are. It seems that Hayley normally lives abroad but returns a couple of times a month to work. With very limited availability she can be difficult to make an appointment with and I would advise planning well in advance. I doubt you would be able to make same day appointment but may be wrong.

However on this occasion it was easier to book as Hayley is currently on university holidays for the whole of January. I selected a suitable date from the listed availability shown on her profile. An AW email was sent and I received a reply within 24 hours confirming my booking. I prefer not to use the AW booking system and she had no problem with that as I had seen her before. I chose on this occasion to book a two hour booking for £230. However I noticed a three hour booking was only £50 extra at £280 and as I prefer longer bookings to ensure my entire requirement are met. The £50 seemed good value for money for an hour extra. So another email was sent and responded to again within 24 hours confirming the extra time and she also confirmed that all my clothing requests were fine and she was happy with how I wanted our session to go. I have quite specific requirements on my punts and I expect to always get what I want, as the paying customer. I’m sure you won’t be surprised that the email I sent to Hayley was very detailed.

A text was sent by myself on the morning of the punt to confirm and I received a reply within a couple of minutes.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Having seen Hayley prior to this punt and knowing the location, this time I anticipated a smooth journey, unfortunately the punting Gods were not with me that morning and due to a rather nasty accident on the M3. according to the Sat Nav it seems I would be about twenty minutes late. I sent a text explaining the problem and had a response immediately. She said not to worry, drive carefully and if I needed alternative directions phone her and she would do her best to help. In the end I made up some time and arrived only about ten minutes after the session was due to begin.

Hayley’s house is located two turns off a main road and the Sat Nav had no problems with location as you turn into her road there is a number of parking bays on the immediate right which had plenty of spaces. I would describe the area as a very middle class, mixed modern housing estate. Looking at the cars and gardens I would say young working families and retired couples. Certainly had no problems with any fear for personal safety or the safety of my car. 20 second walk to the front door of a small modern terrace house. Door was discreetly answered within a few seconds no feeling of discomfort.

The house was small, similar to a starter home, well decorated I’m guessing quite recently. Well furnished in a modern IKEA style, everything appeared new and the house had a feeling of freshness and appeared recently decorated. We sat on a large comfortable sofa in the lounge the curtains were closed but it still felt bright and the temperature was just right for me. A very nice spiral staircase led from the lounge to the first floor. I was offered a drink and left the money on the coffee table when Hayley returned a few seconds later with my drink. She glanced at the envelope and thanked me. She made no attempt to count the money and when I asked why, she replied “I have seen you before so we don’t need to worry about that do we”, before leaning in for a kiss.

Upstairs was the bathroom with a shower over the bath small but clean and with a selection of male products and lots of fresh towels. I did have a shower this time and the water temperature was comfortable enough for me to be relaxed. Bedroom was small but spotless when I commented on how tidy and clean everything was. Hayley explained she has a cleaner come in five days a week. When I said she must be a very broad minded cleaner she laughed and joked how she had left a strap-on the carpet once by mistake and the cleaner had hovered around it for the two weeks she was away. The bedside table had the usual selection of condoms, lube, wet wipes and tissues. Everything you could need and I found out to my delight later on the drawers contained a selection of toys to play with. A nice big wall clock in the bedroom set to the correct time. Thankfully there was no music playing in the background. The bed was a king size and comfortable bedding was fresh and a duvet as I had requested for longer bookings I like to spend some time under the covers. When I mentioned where the towels are jokingly, I had to explain what I meant, she seemed quite shocked that anyone would put a towel on the bed.

First Impression 10/10

Hayley was dressed exactly as I had requested in a figure hugging blue dress with stockings and high heels. Her underwear was matching, sexy but quite plain just as I had requested. M&S I would guess and the colour matched what I had described to her. She said it was a brand new set brought especially for me, true I doubt it, even still it was a nice touch.

Looks and body as always very subjective, so all I will say is Hayley’s profile pictures match her appearance in real life. In fact I would say she is one of those women whose confidence and pose give you an even better impression when you meet her in the flesh. She was described by another UKP member as having a coquettish look about her and I would say that is a good description. All her personal statistics on the profile are accurate to the best of my knowledge I haven’t quite reached the point of taking a tape measure and checking for myself yet but that may still come. She would be pushing 6 foot in her heels, I’m 5’9 and she had to bend down slightly to kiss me. I will point a few things about Hayley’s physical characteristics which you can’t get from her profile. Fantastic thick red hair a real favourite of mine and I had her wear it a number of different styles during the session. Her speaking voice is very middle class Home Counties obviously well educated with a sexy laugh and giggle. She also appears to look after herself very well and has the glow of youth without being too manicured. Profile states her age is 22 and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Services 10/10

I requested a bit of a tease and a kissing session on the sofa with Hayley staying dressed until I told her otherwise. Now first warning, Hayley has an extensive list of likes on her profile however DFK is not one of them. Kissing yes, kissing with light tongues yes must she is not a tickling the tonsils, wet sloppy kissing kind of girl. Now that is fine with me as I prefer more light teasing kissing and she does state that clearly on her profile. I know how important wet sloppy DFK can be to some punters so I think it is right to point that out. She was however wearing bright red lipstick and in a slutty Hayley mode as I had asked for. So after kissing on the sofa and spreading the lipstick everywhere. I undressed and Hayley fondled me whilst my hands wandered over her body. Kissing all the while as  she gave me a hand job and when I felt the need she got on her hands and knees for OWO. Which was as previously mentioned on other reviews excellent. A good variety of techniques with speed, depth and pressure changing as needed as I asked for she focused on the head and within a few minutes first pop was duly delivered in to a warm willing mouth. Not bad 35 minutes in and one pop and she has all her clothes and shoes still on, exactly as I wanted. We cleaned up had a nice chat the usual small talk but we had a laugh and a joke about a few things, always a good sign in my book.

So upstairs for round two (Make sure you send her up the spiral staircase first as trust me her arse is a sight to behold). I took my place on the bed and as planned she told me to play with myself whilst she got changed into Schoolgirl Hayley. I can’t stand the whole fake “St Trinians” style schoolgirl costume so beloved by many WG’s and purchased from Anne Summers. I want the 18 year old unobtainable arrogant Head Girl who I always wanted to fuck at school. With Hayley what I want is what I get, I was very happy to watch her get changed into a real school uniform, white knee socks, plain white cotton knickers, knee length grey skirt, plain white blouse, just tight enough with a bit of cleavage showing, no bra.  Matching tie I had a choice of a plain grey V-neck or a maroon blazer I opted for the blazer. Exactly what I wanted, the uniform was spot on and it even had the right feel and texture to it. Hayley joined me on the bed for some more kissing interspersed with HR and OWO. Eventually condom went on, knickers came off and Hayley climbed on top. She asked if she could use some lube as she is quite tight. I had no problem but it was nice for her to ask and yes she was tight without it being difficult. After cowgirl we moved to missionary and doggy with lots of fumbling in between. This back and forth lasted about 45 minutes very hot and steamy so as we reached half time I asked for OWO and HR. Hayley was very good at taking polite direction and second pop over her face was most enjoyable, lucky I avoided her eyes so she didn’t need to rush off and It was great to see my cum dripping down her face. To freshen up I asked for a shower and would she care to join me and she duly obliged. We jumped in the shower, cleaned up and chatted and fondled each other for a while.

Then on to round three this time I had requested Girlfriend Hayley. So she changed into a pair of old warm fleecy PJ bottoms and a soft plain top. No underwear this time. It was very nice after a shower to get under the fresh duvet with her for some cuddling and kissing. I paid special attention to her neck and although and I did like that throughout the session not once did I have to endure loud fake screams or moaning or panting. Hayley can give you the impression she is having a good time with the quite little moans and small twitches which work very well for me. I decided it was time for some RO. Very nice fresh pussy, sweet tasting and neat without being boring to play with.

Another problem which I had encountered before was the bed frame had bars at the bottom of the bed which made getting the angle right for me to reach all her parts (I’m a wet chin and forehead kind of guy with RO) difficult she was aware of this and moved to accommodate me as best she could. I did put my legs through to bars and at one point got stuck for a few seconds which had both of us in fits of laughter.  After a while of RO she asked if she could get her wand out as I was getting her very close. Of course, so Hayley rubbed the wand over her clit as I carried on she then asked me to slip a couple of fingers in. Did she come well I always assume with WG’s no but she certainly is a good enough actress to many me feel happy with my input. Like I said she does not scream out and thrash about but in my mind that makes it even more convincing and it certainly turned me on. We then moved to a 69 which was great fun. By this point I was feeling a bit drained which Hayley noticed and I was told to lie back and relax and then more OWO she teased me in the nicest possible way and I was soon the one thrashing about moaning. She slipped on another condom and climbed on board again bouncing up and down at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour until pop number three. We cleaned up and had another kiss and cuddle under the duvet. I noticed that the clock was rapidly approaching the terminal hour and went to get up I was pulled back down and asked where I was going. When I pointed out the time she said but you were ten minutes late and I’m not expecting anyone so I want to suck your cock for the ten minutes. Of course I wasn’t going to say no. That was another nice touch as I was the one who was late and I expected that to come out of my time not hers. As I got dressed she asked me in a professional (not desperate) kind of way if I was happy and did we get to do everything I wanted to do. She actually asked me to be honest and if I was comfortable doing so and tell her if there was anything she could improve on. I was of course polite and complementary but I did say that her HR whilst good was not the best I had ever had. She thanked me (Not at all stroppy, more a determined look) and said it is important to know these things and she would look at some videos on line to see how to improve. So dressed, she thanked me again, quick chat, a kiss and out the door very happy with the service. 

Conclusion

Profile was accurate, she was as described
She had taken on board all my requests and did not need to be reminded.
Her clothing was exactly as I wanted (Might only be important to me, but It was my punt)
Location safe and easy to get to
Environment was clean and comfortable.
All services that were required were enthusiastically delivered.
Her attitude was good.
I was happy that she was focused on me and giving maximum effort at all times.
I liked her professional approach to her work
We were able to have a joke and mess around a bit.
Interesting to talk to without getting side tracked.
She is able to switch between different requested personas.
Slutty, schoolgirl and girlfriend were all delivered to my satisfaction

Aware of the importance of customer service I asked why she had reduced her prices for January, was it a slow month for her. She laughed and said “No I wish, it’s just everyone is broke after Christmas, I know it’s not much compared to what I get paid, but I wanted my clients to be aware I understand and every little helps”. Was she lying to me perhaps I will never know for sure but on reflection I think this little minx is very clued up indeed.

Good Points

Comfortable in-call location

Confident/clued up girl who can hold a conversation with a good sense of humour

Is aware of customer service and knows to put the effort in.

Bad Points

Limited availability

No DFK, just light kissing with light tongue. (Not a problem for me personally)

Overall Score   9.5/10

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I visit again?

Yes.

My first visit to a WG is more of an audition for them. If I am happy with the basic service I will make some of my requests and on the second visit assess how well those requirements are met. If I am happy with that session then I will make them a regular. I do prefer a regular as it takes time, effort and money to train up a new WG into providing an exact service for me this can take months. Hayley is only on step two of the program and I have many more things I need her to prove to me and more of her services and likes I need to experience. However I do like the fact that she wants feedback and that works well for me.

I get them to a place where all my needs are taken care of automatically and without effort on my part. I will stay with a regular until they stop working or the level of service falls to a point where it becomes more effective for me to start the hunt again.

So far I am happy that Hayley has proved herself to be professional and focused on the right things. I believe we can have an excellent working relationship but I am aware it is still early days and things can change very quickly when punting.

Next step I am planning to see Hayley at one of her Conveyor Belt Fuckathon Sessions. This coming Friday it will be interesting to see how she interacts in that environment and if it enhances our 121 session. Hopefully I can get a review up for that session by next week.

Hi Vorian, great to see your training and specific needs are paying whopping dividends with this young hottie. You sound like you are doing a great job in prepping her for the rest of us  :dance: I hope you/she learns yet more from your cbf session!

vorian

Hi Vorian, great to see your training and specific needs are paying whopping dividends with this young hottie. You sound like you are doing a great job in prepping her for the rest of us  :dance: I hope you/she learns yet more from your cbf session!

Hi thank you for your comments.

I think it is only fair to point out in the interest of clarity that I personally am not into any type of BDSM, Dom/Sub games. When I use the word "Train" I am referring to educating Hayley to tailor parts of our 121 sessions to my personal requirement and to ensure I get everything I need from the punt, this takes time as I have a lot of personal requirements which cannot all be communicated in a short amount of time. This is why I prefer a "Good" regular. I'm not a "Master" type character and any "training" would only be specific to me. I will say that she succeeding 100% at the moment and the CBF today was excellent. I fully expect this experience to enhance our 121 when I see her next week.   

Offline 8a8ylon

How often do you see regulars and what sort of duration are you?

vorian

How often do you see regulars and what sort of duration are you?

As often as money and time allows I normally find every two to three weeks keeps everything feeling fresh. Duration is longer than average as my requirements take some time and I don't like to feel rushed. One of my audition requirements is the WG is happy and comfortable with longer bookings. So probably 3 hours on average, some times more if I have a particularly complicated plan for the day.

vorian

Sorry for the delay with this review I have seen Hayley a few times now and was debating if another review would be the correct thing to do. However as the CBF session is completely different format (with another WG), to a 121 meeting then I feel it is an acceptable thing to do on a new thread. I would also like to point out ‘ciscoxxx69’ excellent review. I think he summed up the session very well much better than I could (Link Below)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22314.0

Price
£50 (£200) (4x£50) I live quite a long drive away so I planned to stay all-day.

Duration

1pm to 8pm  7 hours. 4 hours paid and a break of 1 hour between each session.

Communication.  9/10

As per previous reviews CBF session availability is posted and updated daily on Hayley’s profile. (Link Below)

External Link/Members Only

This time an AW booking was requested, to maintain the need for a more formal approach regarding CBF attendance. I understand a lot of people drop out at the last minute and it is easier for Hayley to monitor who are the reliable punters and those who are time wasters. I respect this professional attitude and had no problem making an AW booking which was answered and confirmed within 24 hours. Details of the location were sent a few days before.

Location  9/10

A large first floor apartment on a modern well to do housing estate, plenty of parking and no fears at all with regard to safety. Discrete front door single entrance which was answered quickly and very politely by the hosts assistant. Stairs led to a large open plan living/dinning room. Modern well furnished/decorated and spotless apartment. Like Hayley’s house I wouldn’t be surprised if this home saw a cleaner come in every day of the week, it had that kind of feel to it. A spotless bathroom was available to the guests and a large bedroom which was used at the end of the session.

Took a seat and was offered a choice of refreshments and was introduced to the host a very nice and respectful gentleman who appears to have a lot of experience of organising this type of event. Both the host and his assistant where very friendly and welcoming they put me at ease with some light banter.

Within a few minutes the rest of the guests had arrived and our names were crossed off the list and money was paid.

First Impressions.  9/10

Hayley came into the lounge followed by Sarah/Linda (see link below)

External Link/Members Only

I have described in detail Hayley, in previous reviews and as always she does not disappoint. I would suggest having a look at ciscoxxx69 review as his description is very accurate.

Sarah I had not met before again she is as portrayed in her profile. She is very tall which I found a very attractive. A friendly and warm personality, louder than Hayley and she does squirt which is never a bad thing.

Services   9/10

At each of the sessions one girl was tied down to the hobbyhorse. Each guest took turns for OWO, Protected Sex or RO. A timer was used to ensure everyone had a fair turn and more in keeping with the conveyor belt theme. There was never a point where I felt I was missing out and the use of the timer would be helpful to newbie’s as it kept the flow of the event going. About half way though the girls swapped around and eventually we all moved to the bedroom for facials as the girls kissed and cum swapped whilst lying down on the bed.

Conclusion 9/10

An excellent introduction into party based fun. Good mix of guests, excellent hosting and organisation. Really did have the feel of a boy’s night out with lots of humour and respectful consideration. I would definitely go again and without doubt the experience has enhanced my 121 bookings with Hayley. I can recommend this event and think the relaxed nature and format would particularly suit punters who wish to experience this sort of punt for the first time.

As I was staying for all the sessions I had the opportunity to chat with other punters during the breaks which was a different and informative experience. Also nice to chat to the girls off the clock so to speak.

I spoke to the host about the attendance at these events. He explained that it is the most difficult part to manage. Particularly with a new event, once the event was more established and a list of reliable punters who book available then it becomes easier to maintain the ratio. In the later sessions a number of no shows did bring the ratio down but at no point did I feel an enjoyable was not being had by all.

As always if anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I will endeavour to furnish you with anything you may wish to know.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Appreciate the name check Mr Vorian..... :hi:

I will keeping an eye on your progress with Hayley as I have 90 mins booked with her next week.

I will TRY and do another CBF too ......for the same WankBank/feelings of Lechery reasons as you  :lol:

vorian

I will keeping an eye on your progress with Hayley as I have 90 mins booked with her next week.

I will TRY and do another CBF too ......for the same WankBank/feelings of Lechery reasons as you  :lol:

Yep seeing her in the morning and I am sure after the CBF it will be even better. I really don't mind sharing but it is also nice to have her 121 as well.

vorian

The February CBF is now on the profile, I would try to get in quick if you can as the spaces seem to go fast. 1pm is already booked out, saying that if the host was telling the truth (seemed an honest guy) they have a lot of cancellations and I would think he must run a waiting list. Wouldn't want a fellow UKP,er to miss out.

vorian

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

3 Hour In-Call

Price £280 (No Extras)

Communication  9/10

As always communication is efficient and I always feel that my requests are understood and digested. If Hayley is unsure about something I have asked fo,r she will polity seek clarification of the point. Hayley is due to move overseas at the end of January, until the summer and will be limited to working in England once or twice a month. With this in mind and the fact a planned operation will limit my punting opportunities for a while; I have seen Hayley more in the last few weeks than I normally would. I wanted to get a good head start on her training before an enforced break. Unlike most WG’s Hayley’s blog is worth a quick read as she seems to view it more as a way of communicating to and thanking punters for their custom as opposed to a insane trip around the world of self indulgence and claptrap.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Exactly as before, described in previous reviews, apparently Hayley is planning to move locally in the next few months to a much larger house, she plans to equip her new purpose built “Working room” with a variety of apparatus such as sex swings, double headed showers, movable mirrors, double bath etc. She did make me laugh when she talked about having a very interesting meeting with a structural architect regarding load bearing joists and where to safely site a sex swing. I look forward to seeing the new set up in the future but am hoping that the intimate feel of her current house is not lost.   

First Impression 10/10

As before Hayley is as she appears in her profile, a point worth mentioning is her ability to change personas. I have now seen Hayley in her “CBF and Party” persona and found that to be great fun and very sexy to engage with. I like experimenting with these different personas as it helps mix things up for me and helps keep things fresh. As mentioned before in ‘csoxxx69’ excellent CBF review, the group, slutty Hayley is very alluring, particularly when taking into account her natural breeding and demure manner. It is strangely sexy to see her to say thank you in a middle class polite tone, to a punter at a party after he has just DT her and popped all over her face.

Having experienced this “Party Hayley” I wanted to experience the more vanilla GFE Hayley and to see how she was able to present this aspect to me. I have found the definition of GFE to be very hard to nail down, as to some it is based on services and to some it is more an intangibly quality.

Hayley so far seems able to vary her persona well, depending on the requirements of the punter one can see on her PG and movies a much more “Hardcore” style with BDSM, Group, Anal, etc a much more PSE image so to speak. I have already seen this in the flesh so this time asked her to show me her best GFE. Now for some punters this may not appeal but I need to know that Hayley can do the more vanilla stuff to a high standard as well. I never know the type of thing I want from one punt to the next and I need to know it is available to me at the required standard.

I explained this by email to Hayley and she answered seemingly honest that in her 121 she often prefers this GFE approach as some of her clients think that they will not be able to live up to the “10inch anal pounding pornstar cocks” that are often depicted in her filming which she admits can be quite “Extreme”. In fact she is working towards a more balanced profile to ensure that all punters are able to be comfortable in seeing her whatever aspect they are looking for.

So this time I suggested that Hayley keeps it very simple and wear PJ bottoms and a light top. I wanted to be convinced (in playtime) that she was my young hot girlfriend getting ready to go to bed and really wanting me to join her for some fun. On this occasion I suggested she take the lead and I would let her tease and play with me.

I was greeted by Hayley wearing a plain but sexy blue top and soft cotton PJ bottoms with no underwear as befitting a night time look. Light make up and her hair loosely tied back and hanging over one shoulder. It was the same girl I had seen at the CBF but she could not have appeared more different in many ways. Hayley’s wide hips and tiny waste, worked really well with the low cut PJ bottoms a surprisingly sexy look which I can heartily recommend to anyone.

Services 10/10

So after a quick chat on the sofa, Hayley took the lead and started with some light kissing, very slow and sensual. As she is not a DFK kisser and I find it much better to let her take the lead, when she does quickly dart her tongue in and out the effect is quite electric. Certainly works better for me than a wet sloppy dribbling kiss.

After a few minutes of making out and a final kiss she said “Time for bed” and asked me to come up in a one minute. She proceeded to trot up the spiral staircase a lovely sight to see from the comfort of the sofa. As she got to the top of the stairs a sexy “Are you coming” kicked me into gear and I shot up to the bedroom to see Hayley under the duvet. She asked me to hurry up and get in as she was cold and needed warming up.

So clothes quickly off and I slipped in under the covers behind her from this point of I let Hayley take control and perform her best GFE. Lots of kissing, caressing and OWO, HR with teasing, lots of eye contact and intimacy helped by real giggles and friendly micky taking. Can’t tell you how long this all took but CIM was soon followed by some deep slow penetration with Hayley making all the right subtle murmurs and sound to convince me she was enjoying herself.

One of my favourite parts was to gently kiss the back of her neck and behind her ears as one hand was buried deep in her thick red hair and the other having a firm grip of her arse. Great RO I do like her neat, fresh and sweet pussy, nice touch as she stroked my head whilst I was having a slow sensual early lunch.  After the second pop as Hayley was slowly grinding on top of me, we took a short break but even as we chatted and I recovered Hayley’s hands were still wondering over my body and gently playing with my cock almost absentmindedly.

On her request one of the points I had given Hayley feedback on at the end of our last session was HR. She was keen to try out on me some techniques she had learnt from the internet. She was particularly excited to try something she had picked up from a German performer called “Klixen”. So I laid back and relaxed as she sat up, put a skin tight glove on one hand (Hayley was right it was a different enjoyable sensation) and covered my cock with lube. I can only describe the HR as excellent which had me thrashing about. A variety of technique, speed and pressure led eventually to a massive pop which Hayley continued to wank me through. My cock was well and truly done for the day, so we both jumped in the shower and we played with each other until we jumped back in bed for some more kissing until time was up.
Conclusion  9/10

An excellent session in which Hayley followed my instructions to the letter, great to fully enjoy her GFE persona and mix things up a bit. It was very exciting to have Hayley in a more intimate 121 mode as a great counterpoint to her PSE party style. Difficult to describe but it really did work for me. It was also great that she had taken on board my points from the last session and focused on improving her service another good sign of professionalism.

Overall Score   9.5/10

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I visit again?

Yes.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Wow!!!
What a report.....she certainly seems very versatile and willing to learn. And seemingly all in the pursuit of your happiness and satisfaction......what a girl!

I am seeing her myself next week and will have to concoct a scenario to suit my mood and desires at the time.
She obviously enjoys her work.....my number 'want' from a punt, is to find a girl who enjoys her work. that is THE MAIN requirement for me. Mutual fun!
Does she get a kick from what she does?

Great stuff.....

password02

Very Good report vorian - may decide to drive over to her and meet up with her.

She does look very pretty on her profile - Is she a looker in real life?

vorian

Very Good report vorian - may decide to drive over to her and meet up with her.

She does look very pretty on her profile - Is she a looker in real life?

Better, she is actually one of those women who look better in the flesh because of their pose and confidence. Not in a cocky "Elite" type way just naturally like that, She literally pumps out the pheromones and men turn. Cisco has seen her face to face as well. His review gives a better description than me in all honesty. 

touch.and.go

That's done it - she goes to the top of the "to do list"

vorian

That's done it - she goes to the top of the "to do list"

Cheers,  I know on your other thread you talked about a FFM Hayley does have a number of other girls she works with on a regular basis.  I haven't partaking yet, Hayley is looking for someone to suit my specific needs and I have told her not to rush I would rather she takes her time so it is the right mix. So I can't directly recommend but you could always ask I guess. From what I have seen she °would put 110% effort in that's for sure.

touch.and.go

I will try and book Hayley and have a chat to her about it - diary is getting full - could be a good year. She sounds fucking awesome on her own anyway. :yahoo:

vorian

Wow!!!
What a report.....she certainly seems very versatile and willing to learn. And seemingly all in the pursuit of your happiness and satisfaction......what a girl!

I am seeing her myself next week and will have to concoct a scenario to suit my mood and desires at the time.
She obviously enjoys her work.....my number 'want' from a punt, is to find a girl who enjoys her work. that is THE MAIN requirement for me. Mutual fun!
Does she get a kick from what she does?

Great stuff.....

I don't think it is right expect anyone to enjoy their jobs. I know I wouldn't do mine if i won the lottery tommorow. However it seems that Hayley does enjoy making sure the punter is happy and she appears to be very professional and concerned about always giving good customer service.

vorian

Please find below a link to ciscoxxx69 review of Hayley in all its glorious detail. :D :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22314.0

Offline 8a8ylon

Out of interest since u rate her highly and I do too (not met her myself just traded her blog) do all ur regular Mets last so long?

Ur not superman cheating on Lois are u?

I can barely last 30 mins before I get bored!

vorian

Out of interest since u rate her highly and I do too (not met her myself just traded her blog) do all ur regular Mets last so long?

Ur not superman cheating on Lois are u?

I can barely last 30 mins before I get bored!

Yes on the whole, do occasionally throw shorter ones into the mix on a ad hoc basis normally the morning after a party while the memory is still fresh. I have always preferred longer booking as my preference is to plan lots of activities and sometimes role plays. I also prefer longer teasing sessions with lots of edging etc.

When auditioning a potential regular I also factor in discounts for longer bookings, so with Hayley her one hour price is £150 but for 3 hours it's £300. So in effect I'm only paying £100 per hour which seems much more reasonable.

Also I find that if a WG is more comfortable with longer bookings that often equates to a better attitude. Some girls don't advertise anything apart from a 30 min or 1 hour rate or they have no reductions for longer bookings. These types i often find lack imagination as they don't know what to do after they have gone through their standard services.  Alternatively they may be less comfortable with intimacy in the booking and just want the punter to be in and out a pump and dump so to speak.

I also enjoy a WG with a large wardrobe and will often have them get changed three or four times in a booking as I do like the slow reveal. These things do mean I like longer booking and it is better for me as they get trained up to react directly to my individual kinks and my imagination is the only limit. For me a big part of the fun of a punt is planning what I want from the girl whatever that may be. So in all honesty I never get bored as it is planned out in great detail.

password02

Top man Mr vorian - seems you do like your milatary planning and good for you. I can never find the time to do it and usually go with the flow.

But top marks for you with the linger bookings and getting all your role plays and taking your time. I sometimes do a 2 hors session so I can take my time and get 2-3 rounds inbefore I get too shagged out,,,

Offline 8a8ylon

Thanks for the feedback I agree with all u say regards the rates longer is more VFM but does depend on if u can afford to pay that rate and also how u use the time up.

I reader on saafe some seem to pay for 1hr and leave after 20 mins and these were regulars from the poster.

Sadly my proper longest meet was 2hrs with my fav and had planned 3hrs in Aug but she retired and I didn't get to say a proper  goodbye  :dash:

Afterwards I was thinking if I did a 3hr booking £360, in her mind would I have looked silly?  Money wise I'm not loaded and it was more of me getting carried away....massive

Does make me think about the money that is throw about a lot, I reader on pnet 1 paid £400 for 1hr and gave her a negative.

Still glad u enjoy the meet and you can look pass the ££££ as a after thought. 

vorian

I am aware how lucky I am to have options that other punters may not have hence one of the reasons I try to stay out of the price debate as much as I can. I do look at VFM and £150ph is my top wack.  I also only ever book an hour at first when auditioning a new girl. Longer bookings do cost me more overall but when looking at £100ph for the quality I am getting.  I think that price will stand up as VFM imho when compared to a lot of WG's

vorian

I have had quite a few PM's asking me about the CBF session's so just wanted to let members know that the hosts early hours of this morning,  have added another session on the 24th February.  I know a few guys told me they missed out on a space as the original ones were all taken within 24 hours.  So I wanted to give the UKP members the heads up.

Good Punting
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline sailor3

Vorian, thanks for your excellent reviews. I have a somewhat naive question for you regarding the party scene, including the CBF you have described. Any qualms about putting your chap into contact with sperm from the previous punter(s)? Seems unavoidable if everyone finishes off in the girls' mouths? Obviously, one could pass on this if it was a concern, just curious.

vorian

Vorian, thanks for your excellent reviews. I have a somewhat naive question for you regarding the party scene, including the CBF you have described. Any qualms about putting your chap into contact with sperm from the previous punter(s)? Seems unavoidable if everyone finishes off in the girls' mouths? Obviously, one could pass on this if it was a concern, just curious.

I think that is a good question, the truth is parties are not for the squeamish as you are in relatively close proximity with other punters, even if there is no direct contact. As far as popping particularly with facials, not everyone comes directly inside the girls mouth ie cock inside, some do it from a distance, some just go for the facial. So if there is any contact your cock to other blokes cum that is up to you if you don't mind it. The girls are quite aware of this and with facials quite passive. The punters are the ones who decide where to pop, in this case you move to the girls, so you wouldn't have one try to take your cock in her mouth if she had come on her face or in her mouth.

I personally have never had a drop of come touch me but I would be lying to say I have not seen it as some guys don't mind as they are too focused on the girls. Again I would say that accidental crossfire is a danger but from what I have seen never deliberate. As I said parties are not for the squeamish but you would be surprised that once you get in the zone with the girls things that you may have been worried about before seem a lot less important.

Hope this answers the question but if you want further clarification or anything else you want to know please feel free to ask away.

Offline ciscoxxx69

If I may add my twopenneth.....
It really is each to their own. Vorian has explained it well.
I was at my first CBF where cum was certainly flowing freely.
I have also attended a couple of LMP parties in London, where a Bukkake style finish is not the norm, but obviously guys are cumming all the time there too. Some into condoms, some onto Body and face.

At the CBF, I had been getting plenty of OWO from Sarah and Hayley.
When it came to the 'finale' both girls lay side by side on the Bed, waiting for pop shots. The first guys got a 'spunk free' BJ then popped over their faces.
I wanked myself at the sight of Hayley and Sarah being cummed on, and after a minute or two dumped my load into Hayley's mouth and onto her face from a distance.....no cum touching for me.

The next guy however, had a bit of trouble finishing off, so the Girls started to cumswap and kiss each other to get him off. Very horny!. He then stuck his cock in their mouths so that they could double BJ him with spunky mouths. Very horny to watch, probably felt great for him, but not something I would choose to do.

It is a weird one. I don't like the thought of another's spunk touching me, but I am not sure why?
Is it that, subconsciously that I am homophobic? Or is it that I subconsciously perceive it as a health risk?
As Vorian says it is not for the squeamish.
As for health risk, these girls dealt with 29guys spunk - licking, sucking and swallowing - during that one day alone...!!!
They must obviously count the health risk of swallowing as almost non existent......

vorian

As for health risk, these girls dealt with 29guys spunk - licking, sucking and swallowing - during that one day alone...!!!
They must obviously count the health risk of swallowing as almost non existent......

Don't think the OW (Spunk and men are disgusting) "Elites" on SAAFE would be very impressed with Hayley and Sarahs behaviour  ;) , saying that I'm sure they are both far too busy working and giving punters a great time, to spend any time reading the rubbish on there.  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Don't think the OW (Spunk and men are disgusting) "Elites" on SAAFE would be very impressed with Hayley and Sarahs behaviour  ;) , saying that I'm sure they are both far too busy working and giving punters a great time, to spend any time reading the rubbish on there.  :thumbsup:

Don't read SAAFE....would rather punt in blissful ignorance  :hi:

Offline sailor3

Thanks Vorian and Cisco for your very useful replies to my query. I might see you there (CBF) one day!

vorian

Thanks Vorian and Cisco for your very useful replies to my query. I might see you there (CBF) one day!

Your Welcome Sailor  :hi:, always happy to answer any questions whatever they are. As I have said before the CBF session is a good introduction imho to the group scene, smaller group, GS girl, excellent friendly venue, short duration and price. If I had gone into the main party as a newbie before experiencing the CBF I might have found it too overwhelming and could have easily been put off a repeat experience.

kyjahaha

Thanks to vorian I met her yesterday after reading the positive reviews

she turned out to be exactly what I expected since I've been reading all those positive feedbacks from UKP.

She did her usual bringing a drink downstairs let me sit on the sofa then she started gently kissing and stroking me while she sat on my lap. Since im a bit of rimming person I gave her good rimming, she had nice ass and her bum cheeks are so perty that it was slightly hard putting my tongue in there but was brilliant. Went upstairs and she played with her toys as i requested then she gave me a rim job which i really appreciated since it takes some guts for wg to do that, most of girls hate it and it's pretty rare seeing wg to provide a rim job rather than receiving.

I initially wanted to book her for several hours (I usually do a tester session first but after reading review i was sure that i can book her for 2~3 hours also the pricing seems very decent when you book several hours) but then she didn't have enough spare time which meant I could only book her for 45 minutes that day so i paid for 45 minutes (she charges 20 mins for £60, 30 mins for £90. 45 mins for £110 and 1 hour for £140) which turned out quite nicely as 45 mins has the best vfm ratio.

Everything went perfect and I really enjoyed our session and only cons i can think of are :-

1. She seemed to be really busy moving left right centre, travelling abroad, studying, seeing friends, sorting out houses which meant there are only limited spaces you can jump in and hayley being popular on AW doesn't help either so definitely need to book her in advance. I even booked her in advance and initially she agreed to see me on thursday and she had to cancel the meeting just a day before and it was a bit disappointing so be prepared to change your schedule to match her.

2. Somewhat expensive rate (borderline rate i could afford for a really decent punt)

3. Perhaps location, it can be an issue if you live in london like me, be prepared to travel 1.5 hour minimum and you have to go through middle of a traffic jam

Would i see her again? = yes!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:32:25 pm by kyjahaha »

vorian

Thanks to vorian I met her yesterday after reading the positive reviews

she turned out to be exactly what I expected since I've been reading all those positive feedbacks from UKP.

She did her usual bringing a drink downstairs let me sit on the sofa then she started gently kissing and stroking me while she sat on my lap. Since im a bit of rimming person I gave her good rimming, she had nice ass and her bum cheeks are so perty that it was slightly hard putting my tongue in there but was brilliant. She played with her toys as i requested then she gave me a rim job which i really appreciated since it takes some guts for wg to do that, most of girls hate it and it's pretty rare seeing wg to provide a rim job rather than receiving.

I initially wanted to book her for several hours (I usually do a tester session first but after reading review i was sure that i can book her for 2~3 hours also the pricing seems very decent when you book several hours) but then she didn't have enough spare time which meant I could only book her for 45 minutes that day so i paid for 45 minutes (she charges 20 mins for £60, 30 mins for £90. 45 mins for £110 and 1 hour for £140) which turned out quite nicely as 45 mins has the best vfm ratio.

Everything went perfect and I really enjoyed our session and only cons i can think of are :-

1. She seemed to be really busy moving left right centre, travelling abroad, studying, seeing friends, sorting out houses which meant there are only limited spaces you can jump in and hayley being popular on AW doesn't help either so definitely need to book her in advance. I even booked her in advance and initially she agreed to see me on thursday and she had to cancel the meeting just a day before and it was a bit disappointing so be prepared to change your schedule to match her.

2. Somewhat expensive rate (borderline rate i could afford for a really decent punt)

3. Perhaps location, it can be an issue if you live in london, be prepared to travel 1.5 hour minimum and you have to go through middle of a traffic jam

Would i see her again? = yes!

Thanks for your review, just for future reference admin prefers for a new review to be started for a WG if you haven't reviewed her before. Think this is due to plans for a future upgrade to the review section (and it means the review will be registered to you and your profile review count) no big deal as admin normally will move the review and start a new thread if he sees it. Of course you can post a link to your review if you wish.

Yes I know what you mean about travelling the M3/M27 section can become quite congested, I have been caught a couple of times myself in traffic. Also as you said seeing Hayley does mean advanced planning particularly as after tomorrow (Last session with me) she will back abroad until June/July with very limited availability, I am lucky as my personal circumstances mean I am able to arrange months in advance with her. Price wise is top end as you said but with longer bookings the rate per hour is much more palatable. 

kyjahaha

Since she has few reviews already i thought it will be better to put a comment here so that when somebody seraches her name it will be easier to get more information in one post rather than having to go through so many different posts. okay i got the message :)

There aren't many cons to think of apart from those i listed which isn't a big issue as long as your will power is big enough! oh i forgot to mention even though it was 45 mins session we definitely went over more than an hour she surely isn't a clock watcher there are so many positives about her and I am hoping to book a longer session with her at some point in the future.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:51:55 pm by kyjahaha »

vorian

Since she has few reviews already i thought it will be better to put a comment here so that when somebody seraches her name it will be easier to get more information in one post rather than having to go through so many different posts. okay i got the message :)

There aren't many cons to think of apart from those i listed which isn't a big issue as long as your will power is big enough! oh i forgot to mention even though it was 45 mins session we definitely went over more than an hour she surely isn't a clock watcher there are so many positives about her and I am hoping to book a longer session with her at some point in the future.

I agree with you makes sense, it is just something admin is trying to do, I think he plans to split all reviews up at some point to it easier to search for a particular girl with the upgraded search engine. You are right about time as long as a punter does not take the piss, she always leaves at least an hour between bookings, so you never feel rushed.

vorian

Hayley+x+x (fareham)

3 Hour In-Call

Price £280 (No Extras)

Communication  8/10

Hayley was abroad for a few days so this time there was a delay in responding to my confirmation Email, however this was expected as it was mentioned on her profile. I received a short but friendly response confirming that my requests were fine. I had a last minute meeting come up at work which threw my plans out, so the night before I sent a text asking if we could start an hour earlier than planned. Hayley immediately came back to me agreeing to the change of time which was appreciated.  As Hayley is now abroad studying again until June, I would expect very minimal availability and communication options will be limited. She does keep her AW profile up to date and the February CBF session is already planned (and fully booked).

Location/Facilities 9/10

The house was small, similar to a starter home, well decorated I’m guessing quite recently. Well furnished in a modern IKEA style, everything appeared new and the house had a feeling of freshness and appeared recently decorated. We sat on a large comfortable sofa in the lounge the curtains were closed but it still felt bright and the temperature was just right for me.

First Impression 10/10

Hayley just gets better every time, we agreed that she would dress up in very short “Daisy Duke” shorts. Her arse is simply out of this world, she told me she was diagnosed a few years ago with a slight curvature of the lower spine. The only side effect of this is her arse looks like it has been designed by Leonardo Da Vinci. It really is a site to behold and when squeezed into the short, shorts, make sure your life insurance is paid up as after seeing her arse  you will only have a 50/50 chance of getting out without having a major heart attack. I gave her a free choice for everything else and as usual she did not disappoint. Plain fuck me heels, a plain white tight t-shirt and a open green checked shirt. Her fantastic hair tied into bunches. Really had the slutty trailer trash look, down to a tee.

Services 10/10

So after a quick catch up, we literally jumped on each other, hands and mouth everywhere, this look really did it for me and Hayley’s ability to switch from innocent to slutty with a single look always helps. She stripped me off and on her knees had me near popping within a couple of minutes. I suggested we move upstairs, she smiled and reached over and pulled out a condom “I want you to fuck me now, on the sofa”. Who was I to argue, so the shorts were pulled down, luckily the angle worked well with me on my knees and Hayley legs wrapped around my neck and the shorts rubbing the back of my neck. I did not last long so after a clean up. We went upstairs; as usual she spent time getting me ready again with her excellent oral skills. This time we played a tie and tease game I was blindfolded and lightly tied to the bed. Hayley then proceeded to take me up to the brink and then down again, well I lost count of the number of times she took me to the edge. It was a new a kinky experience, not knowing if she was about to use her mouth or hand or pussy. My personal favourite moment was when she whispered in my ear, “Stick out your tongue” as she climbed on top and sat on my face. She really does have a sweet tasting pussy. I challenge anyone not to get addicted to that taste. Later on we went through the work wardrobe and Hayley slipped on a short tight black dress which looked great as I fucked her from behind, just love the wardrobe mirror.

Conclusion  9/10

Another great session with lots of new games integrated into the mix. Hayley is now back at University abroad studying. So I expect very limited availability until the summer but she is well worth spending the time travelling for that’s for sure. Now she is relaxed and comfortable with me, next plan is to try some very light tie and tease on her, for now very much looking forward to the CBF session at the end of February.

Overall Score   9.5/10

Would I recommend?

I do indeed, and as often as I can

Would I visit again?

Of course, and again as often as I can.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Jeez Mr V!
That 'Trailer Trash look' idea was inspired!
Knowing the layout of the house, the layout of her arse, the Wardrobe Mirror, her range of her 'fuck me' shoes! the taste of her pussy......and being a big fan of tie and tease myself, I felt like I was in the room myself whilst reading that!!!!
It's just killing me that she won't be back for 'months' as I would love to do her again myself  :diablo:

fantastic report for a diamond girl.... :drinks: