Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady la la - Thornaby  (Read 1332 times)

18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £60

I like looking though the enjoys list and ladies that mix it up for me stand out, so Lady la la was always going to get a visit

Easy coms, easy to find, you may well know the riverside location

LLL's advert and services are very accurate I'd say. She's a curvy milf, dark hair, massive boobs and fairly good looking . You can tell she has bags of experience and is an ideal age, not too young, not too old. Dressed in black basque, stockings

I asked to be dominated and she was delighted, though quickly turned quite scary  :lol:. She's really good at this. Not someone who laughs as they spank you gently and asks if you're ok.

I was tied up taking a good belting in what became quite an uncomfortable position. Just as I like  :D

My mind was a blur after that though I'm sure she turned me over and force fed me those huge boobs. Finish was ow, still tied up.

All in all super. I think I'd maybe like to try a gfe too, certainly wouldn't rule it out.

I'll review lady insatiable later, similar in services. Not sure which I prefer. I think la la will give you a harder domme experience, insatiable maybe slightly more gf.

Both are very good though and disprove the often mentioned idea that teesside is a desert . There's also another domme turned up on aw I'd like to try , goddess temple, but only 2 feedbacks so far . Maybe a toftt!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:59:45 pm by Larkins cupboard »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Pleased you had a good time.

I enjoyed my time with her and would definitely revisit.

Offline Shearer1955

Dress size is 16 which might be too large for some
That said she is also tall and somtimes they can carry a larger size & still look good
I've seen some bigger girls but still enjoyed the experience so their is no one size fits all
OP enjoyed himself & thats what counts  :hi:

percythepunt

Thanks for the review op, been on my hotlist for a while, but a good hike down from Newcastle, could you please advise on how long to get to her place from the A19, and parking situation, may seem a daft question, but time is an issue

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review op, been on my hotlist for a while, but a good hike down from Newcastle, could you please advise on how long to get to her place from the A19, and parking situation, may seem a daft question, but time is an issue

You could try Google maps, her AW profile says she's close to Thornaby train station  :hi:
Edit :- she also says there is free parking right outside. Have you read her profile  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:08:29 pm by alfie2013 »

percythepunt

You could try Google maps, her AW profile says she's close to Thornaby train station  :hi:
Edit :- she also says there is free parking right outside. Have you read her profile  :unknown:

I have....but some of these women are prone to telling porkies, every wg in the north east says they're either 2 mins from the A1 or the A19, I thought the whole idea of this site was to get a punters perspective on things...but thank you for your useful input

Offline Kev3773

I have....but some of these women are prone to telling porkies, every wg in the north east says they're either 2 mins from the A1 or the A19, I thought the whole idea of this site was to get a punters perspective on things...but thank you for your useful input

Did you also read her reviews then ? The previous one to this mentioned near the rail station with plenty of parking. That's my perspective

percythepunt

Thank you again Alfie you're really so helpful.......as my original post says " time is an issue" I was simply trying to ascertain the time frame from leaving the a19....google maps unfortunately cannot tell me that....My original post also states I'm from Newcastle, hence totally unfamiliar with the area.....I had addressed my comment to the OP, but so kind of you to help out

Offline Kev3773

Thank you again Alfie you're really so helpful.......as my original post says " time is an issue" I was simply trying to ascertain the time frame from leaving the a19....google maps unfortunately cannot tell me that....My original post also states I'm from Newcastle, hence totally unfamiliar with the area.....I had addressed my comment to the OP, but so kind of you to help out
And I was simply trying to help ( initially ) Google maps/drive time is fairly accurate just search Thornaby Rail station 2 miles from A19 less than 5 minutes. :dash:

percythepunt

Here we go with the old sweat head banging icon...calm down Alfie, a perfectly reasonable question asked of the op and you're getting yourself all annoyed....nearly 3000 posts and 41 reviews, thats about 1.5% useful input 98.5 sticking your oar in.....now goodnight my friend

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Surely you can look at google maps and determine the railway station is no more than a couple of miles from the A19.    :unknown:

Put the station postcode in your satnav and it will tell you the journey time from your house.

Offline Kev3773

Here we go with the old sweat head banging icon...calm down Alfie, a perfectly reasonable question asked of the op and you're getting yourself all annoyed....nearly 3000 posts and 41 reviews, thats about 1.5% useful input 98.5 sticking your oar in.....now goodnight my friend

Fuck off you're certainly not my friend. As I said I initially tried to help, not stick my oar in. So you're saying everyone's posts other than reviews are a waste of time ?  :crazy:

percythepunt

You're right DM, but an hours drive each way plus an hours punt is a good part of my day, I thought it was reasonable to seek advice from someone who'd been there. Teesside and the A19/A66 areas are  notoriously bad, so I asked a simple question of the op, isn't that the purpose of this site to help and advise each other, cant understand the issue?

Offline Kev3773

You're right DM, but an hours drive each way plus an hours punt is a good part of my day, I thought it was reasonable to seek advice from someone who'd been there. Teesside and the A19/A66 areas are  notoriously bad, so I asked a simple question of the op, isn't that the purpose of this site to help and advise each other, cant understand the issue?

There are more people than the op that's been there, me included. You will always get members who know the area try to help. If you only wanted the op to answer you should have pm'd him

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

The only issue I can see is the type of reply to the help you are given.

The amount of traffic therefore the time it would take to travel 2 miles will vary enormously depending on the time of day.

Offline Laslo

Have enjoyed the company of Lady la la a few times and yes very near Thornaby train station as stated , a 5minutes drive from A19  turn off and a lot of free parking always spaces available . Be advised she is a Squirter ! :hi:

percythepunt

Have enjoyed the company of Lady la la a few times and yes very near Thornaby train station as stated , a 5minutes drive from A19  turn off and a lot of free parking always spaces available . Be advised she is a Squirter ! :hi:

Thank you much appreciated

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
percythepunt Are you for real reporting Alfie for that, talk about wasting Admin's time, what a wanker.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

Offline Satrover49

Like curvy girls! Reviews have got me well interested and really fancy experiencing squirting so as soon as diaries match up I’m in.

James999

Thank you much appreciated

What's with the report to Admin, did you also tell your mum, you come across as a right fucking twat  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

10 mins from a19. Her place is converted office blocks. Tons of safe free parking. She will give post code after booking and a giggle map show s the location well.

Offline Kev3773

10 mins from a19. Her place is converted office blocks. Tons of safe free parking. She will give post code after booking and a giggle map show s the location well.

He's already been informed of that, but not interested as only wants answers from the Op  :crazy:

percythepunt

He's already been informed of that, but not interested as only wants answers from the Op  :crazy:

I was informed of that and thanked the guy who posted for his help, I never suggested I only wanted answer from the op....I simply wanted a simple answer to a simple question, not to told how to use google maps, not be questioned as to whether or not I'd read profiles or reviews, just a simple answer.
It's unfortunate that this site in the north east region is in danger of being ruined by a gang of 12 or so, who do nothing to encourage new members, are derogatory with regards to their posts, and often very rude and critical. If you have nothing helpful or constructive to add to a post why say anything, the 12 or (and you all know who are) behave like school yard bullies.
One day some newbie, or infrequent poster will be deterred from posting something that could save you money, save your marriage or save you visiting a GUM clinic. 

Now if that makes me a twat, then I'm happy to be one, goodbye and farewell. Alfie I'm not sure if you have special needs or aggression issues, but read the thread back and get some help.

Offline Kev3773

I never suggested I only wanted answer from the op.

Quote from your earlier post :-
I had addressed my comment to the OP
 :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:06:40 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review op, sorry it got derailed a bit by someone that needs to be spoon fed.
Pleased you had a good time  :hi: