Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Starr - Basingstoke  (Read 526 times)

22 review(s) for ~ amber starr ~ (11 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrFritz

This is one of a few reviews i'm posting to catch up with reviews over the last 6 or so months as getting time has been a problem until now.

Amber Starr - External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Location - Flat in Basingstoke near the rail station - 4/5 as it's clean and reasonably new. Getting in the front door can be hit and miss and you may have to wait for someone to come out as the intercom link doesn't work.

Comms - 4/5 - Initially by text followed up with a call, all very prompt. Arranged for a morning meet just before Xmas.

Girl - 3/5  - Photos are flattering for her. Whilst her body is broadly similar to her profile the face is far prettier. she's not a minger, but she's not a stunner either. Reasonable underwear and quite tall.

Meet - 3/5 - I was after a standard GFE, but didn't get much in that respect. No kissing and like poor / average WG's she wanted to get the cock out and get on with it far too soon. I stopped this and she looked a bit pissed off, but, fuck that, as i'm paying. After some reluctant foreplay, onto the bed and her BJ technique is very good. Some 69 and wasn't overly impressed with lack of enthusiasm. Then onto CG and RCG, which was OK. then the bit which took it from poor to neutral as she whipped off the mac and gave me an excellent BJ, ball sucking and rimming experience that was pretty good. Ended up CIM with a swallow. That was good, the rest wasn't so. No real conversation (not that interested really) so cleaned up and left in 25 minutes.

Attitude - 2/5 - Not great, seemed like a worn out Pro who wanted it to end.

Cost - £80 for half hour. Wouldn't return.