Author Topic: Alicia Thai Massage in Angel  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Upandon

My first review

Visited
External Link/Members Only

Alicia is well reviewed on this forum. I visited her a few weeks back.

Comms were good. Didn't answer the phone but I received a a message and booked through text. Had to book a day in advance as she does get quite busy

Rates: 1hour massage for £50. HR an additional £20 and top less a further £20. I can't recall whether it was B2B or just topless

I went for massage with HR.

Girl: very pleasant. Looks wise I'd put her as 6-7/10. But very polite. Petite body. I didn't go for the topless so can't comment on the shape and feel of her breasts.


Location: small apartment amongst a block in a residential street about 10min walk from Angel station. Good location . Place very clean. Has a small bathroom which is good.

Massage- Absolutely top notch. Very professional and worth it as a massage only. She did 30-35min as a proper massage and then moved to sensual with lots of oil, CC wipes and reach unders. Lastb20min on my back. She sat between my legs and very slowly and surely went about an excellent HJ.

Overall very positive for those looking for a proper massage with a good hj.




Offline Tempest

how long did it take you to get a booking with her?

Offline Upandon

how long did it take you to get a booking with her?

Called the day before and received a text.