Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage Salou Spain (Review)  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Oriental Massage No 6 Carra Del Nord Salou Spain

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Oriental Massage No 6 Carra Del Nord Salou Spain (300 mts from railway station)

Spotted this place whilst walking to the railway station. So few days later I just dropped in.

Reception was a desk behind a Spanish looking guy, who never even looked up. Also a Chinese girl. I’d say late 20’s, early 30’s. Short t-shirt that just covered her tits, & a very tight & short pair of high waist denim shorts. Long black hair, fairly good looking too. Very tidy in fact.

She showed me a price list 30min 25€ 60min 40min. I pointed to the 30min then was led to a room with a proper massage table. She put a fresh paper cover the full length. She spoke very little English. But pointed at my clothes, and hand gestures that I undress. I only had t-shirt & shorts. So I pointed, no underwater. She gave a sweet smile & “yes, that ok”. So bollock naked and on the table. Head in the hole, and hands draped over the top of the table.

She started the massage. Initaly on my shoulders & neck. Don’t know if it wasn’t deliberate, but I could she pushed the crotch of her shorts against my hand in turn. Pushing harder as she worked down my back until she couldn't reach any further. Then she moved to the side, and worked her way down. Special attention to my arse, and to each leg in turn. Legs got a full sweep each time with a good CC swipe. As she had widened my legs, she tapped the arse hole itself with a finger. This was followed with a little giggle each time. Then it was flip over. She was straight on with the front. She made straight for the old fella, that was already standing to attention after the arse work. Offered HR for 15€! I Had a 50€, she pointed to her clothes. So for 50€ I got her top & bra off. Also the shorts & some nice red panties. This didn’t quite do it for me, those shorts was hiding a loose jelly belly that flopped out. Still had a great time on the tits, and pussy. Lovely arse though. She did a grand job too with her hands, & was a bit supprised when I cum. Hadn’t in a few weeks, so she more than she was expecting I think. Even some in her face. Which she laughed about. Of she went to clean up.. Finished with a bit more massage then I was on my way.

Have to add, it was one of the cleanest places I’ve ever been too.....