Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia of Henbury  (Read 8788 times)

7 review(s) for Olivia (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

Spent a relaxed hour with Olivia last night. £100 p/hr, GVFM.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++
She is a petite, slim, toned Pole who resides in a very unassuming, clean semi in a discrete, quiet area of Henbury.
All communications were good and exacting, as were her directions.
Warm greeting, lead upstairs to a tastefully decorated bedroom, music playing, wine offered & accepted.
She gave a very nice massage to kick things off then peeled off her lingerie to reveal a fit, tanned and toned body.
Good DFK, OWO, protected sex, lots of eye contact and general tomfoolery during the hour.
Her English is fairly good too. One report on Awank states 'insatiable', other quotes her as GFE rather than PSE, I would agree with all of these opinions.

Happy hunting.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Often looked at her profile Rudolph, maybe worth a visit in the New Year.

SirPhilipXX

Nice to know that a 40 year old WG is more than a match for girls half her age.

They say life begins at 40  ;)

Offline shooter

+1 -saw her a while back in Sneyd park
GFE experience if slightly older than her profile and took a while to warm up

Offline BogBog1

Cheers for the review - I've also had my eye on her profile for a while but something always made me plump for someone else (with mixed results). I'll give her a whirl in the new year if she's still around (which it sounds like she will be).

Offline wtpcf

+1 on the review - saw her recently and very very enjoyable it was too. She's now in a smart new build flat down near the harbourside/MShed area.

Ludwig

I visited this lass several times last year when she was in Milton Keynes - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11995. She was charging £80 per hour at that time. She then moved to Chester for a few weeks before settling in Bristol around 6-8 months ago. I still cast the occasional glance at her profile in case she decides to head back eastwards closer to my neck of the woods. Nice to hear she is still providing a good VFM service...

Offline BogBog1

Just come back from a 30-min incall with Olivia. She's now in a newish development near Harbourside. Nice place, which looks like her own (rather than simply a place of work).

Nothing much to add from what's been said already - fit, tanned Polish MILF, amazing nipples that I sucked on for a long time! Great DFK, excellent OWO that brought me close to the edge several times, sex in a couple of positions and ended up cumming on her tits. Friendly lady, good English, seems to have her head screwed on.

She's not quite up there in the same league as Cassandra/Alisya/Goddess Karolina (nor Naughty Slut Soph, although I've not had the pleasure yet so can't comment from experience), but she's very good, and a fair bit cheaper than any of those WGs - you certainly won't go wrong by paying her a visit. I'll be leaving her on my hot list and will most likely see her again.

Tigger28

Very tempting. Is she attractive facially?

Curious6705

Very tempting. Is she attractive facially?

I had a peek at her PG and thought not - pity - but this is Bristol - there's always a kicker ...

YMMV - that is just my own highly subjective opinion.

Mr Newbie

Feel mugged right off. I paid for the private gallery and it is quite clearly a bloke trying to look like a woman.

Curious6705

Feel mugged right off. I paid for the private gallery and it is quite clearly a bloke trying to look like a woman.

Maybe look upon it as £100 saved rather than a couple of quid lost. And in my opinion, fair play to the WG in question - her PG told you what you needed to know - her looks are certainly striking IMO and not for me - and not to your taste either it seems.  :hi:

OliviaBristol

Thank you for a nice words and every criticism  I accept with lowliness .... If you felt robbed Mr. Newbie ... can you write your account number and the amount of money lost I will send you :)
Regards Olivia

ATMIV

Nicely handled Olivia - total respect from me for your reply

ATMIV

Must add having read the positive report from Rudolph and seen your post and attitude to this debate you're definitely on my "to do lists" now

foxyc

Thank you for a nice words and every criticism  I accept with lowliness .... If you felt robbed Mr. Newbie ... can you write your account number and the amount of money lost I will send you :)
Regards Olivia

Very honourable.  Definitely work a punt.

James999

If you felt robbed Mr. Newbie ... can you write your account number and the amount of money lost I will send you

Two questions

1 How did you find this thread / site?

2 Don't you know how much your own private gallery is?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice review Mr H
I seem to remember reading good reviews about her when she was in MK....
Glad you had a good punt and into the HL she goes. :drinks:
A nice girl (with a good sense of humour by the looks of her post on here) and good VFM it seems.....

Offline rudolph hucker

Two questions

1 How did you find this thread / site?

2 Don't you know how much your own private gallery is?

Good on ya Olivia, perfectly executed rhetoric!

OliviaBristol

I have nothing more to add ... I can only say one, thank you.
Olivia

Offline rudolph hucker

Just returned from an hour with Olivia. Excellent service as before, passion personified and good VFM @ £100/hour.
Just one thing, she has moved to Harbourside which for me is even easier to access.
I saw some post about her smelling of smoke etc.,etc., absolute bollocks, there are very few sweeter smelling and tasting than Olivia.

Happy hunting.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just returned from an hour with Olivia. Excellent service as before, passion personified and good VFM @ £100/hour.
Just one thing, she has moved to Harbourside which for me is even easier to access.
I saw some post about her smelling of smoke etc.,etc., absolute bollocks, there are very few sweeter smelling and tasting than Olivia.

Happy hunting.

Good to hear Rudolph- she looks lovely :drinks:

Offline Roth

Good to hear Rudolph- she looks lovely :drinks:

Agree.  She is lovely.

Offline BogBog1

Agree +1. OK she doesn't look like Angelina Jolie facially, but to call her "definitely a bloke pretending to be a woman" is really not fair. Plus - as me and rudolph have described - she gives great service and has a smoking body, especially for a MILF. Incredible nipples in particular!

I know I'd rather punt with Olivia than with a young, facially better looking but totally disinterested girl, hands down. Plus, Olivia's a nice lady, as I think her posts on here show.

Bloody hell, I might get accused of being her pimp now :) 

Offline Roth

Agree +1. OK she doesn't look like Angelina Jolie facially, but to call her "definitely a bloke pretending to be a woman" is really not fair. Plus - as me and rudolph have described - she gives great service and has a smoking body, especially for a MILF. Incredible nipples in particular!

I know I'd rather punt with Olivia than with a young, facially better looking but totally disinterested girl, hands down. Plus, Olivia's a nice lady, as I think her posts on here show.

Bloody hell, I might get accused of being her pimp now :)

I'm not her pimp neither but her face is pretty ok and she if defo not a bloke.

yourgent

Saw her again last week. Body still cracking and service as good as ever

Alde

Saw her again last week. Body still cracking and service as good as ever

Yes agree.  I saw her not so long ago in her new flat.  Very good service at a good price.  Will put up a review (positive) when I have a spare moment.

Offline rudolph hucker

Saw Olivia again last Friday, still as good as ever, still not a bloke, happy days .  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Saw Olivia again last Friday, still as good as ever, still not a bloke, happy days .  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good to hear.  Planning a meet soon.

Offline Roth

Had great hour with Olivia this week.  Good looking mature polish WG.  Defo good value at £100ph.