Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Farringdon  (Read 2641 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline fannydango

Saw Veronica on Friday.   Well reviewed here but will give my experience.   She is a sexy girl and gave me an excellent service.   Very deep french kissing, fucking in multiple poisons.   Best DT I have ever had, amazing experience.   Room was v small but clean and nice shower.  One point to note , she used so much lube.  In fact so much it put me off a little.    Glad I have rocked her off my hotlist.  Excellent English and good conversations between us.   
External Link/Members Only
Recommended but not sure if I would go back.   

Offline Sinz

What was the general location of the punt ?

Offline LLPunting

How long was the booking?

Any extras enjoyed?

How much did you pay?

Offline fannydango

General location was serviced apartments.  Stayed for an hour.  She gave me everything.   

Offline magnetico

General location was serviced apartments.  Stayed for an hour.  She gave me everything.   
You must have read some reviews in 3 years.
The general location is in the title and is the name of the area or closest tube/train station.

Offline wtfness

What was the general location of the punt ?

If Veronica works with Young Camila External Link/Members Only then they should be around Farringdon

Offline Sinz

Of course I forgot there is only Serviced apartment in London  :dash:

Offline fannydango

Sorry for poor post.  Yes Farringdon.  Stayed 1 hour and paid 130.  Was rushing on mob when posted originally.    One thing which I didn’t mention was the amount of lube.  Almost off putting.  But not enough to call it anything other than a positive.   Will get the hang of this..  😀