Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANEL LONDON - Bayswater  (Read 1089 times)

12 review(s) for CHANEL LONDON (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline evg

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good. I was knocking on her door 20 minutes after I sent the first text.

Location: She was working from a hotel near Bayswater station. On a fairly private street, with other hotels, it was evening so it was mostly deserted save for some tourists. Reception didn't pay any attention to me, lift didn't require a keycard. Room was quite shitty, but adequate for the purpose. Did not use the bathroom.

Looks: She is much bigger than the pictures on AW. Not familiar with english sizes but others said a size 12, however she's also tall so it's fairly proportionate. Huge tits, pretty, she was wearing a chemise.

Services: 135 £ for an hour. DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, FS, A+. She greeted me, was very friendly and chatty and went into a snog immediately. Money sorted we moved on the bed for some more snogging and undressed each other. OWO, then returned the favour with RO. Started with mish, moved into cowgirl, doggy and then A levels. Finished with CIM. She massaged me and then, having a bit of time left, cuddled next to me and chatted for a bit. She was submissive, waiting for me to take charge.

Would I recommend? Yes. She's a bigger girl but if that doesn't put you off, I think she's very good VFM. All the services listed are included, you just need to ask for them. She's very friendly and chatty, didn't feel rushed and felt like I was fucking someone I just picked up at the bar rather than a WG.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline afm