30 min massage with topless he - £50
External Link/Members OnlyAs usual comms were excellent. I originally enquired about a booking the day before but Melissa was fully booked (no surprise really) but on the day she messaged me to tell me she had a cancellation. I didn’t need asking twice if I wanted the slot lol
Arrived at Melissa’s and door was opened with her standing behind. A quick hug and a kiss and we were heading up the stairs with me staring at her bum saying I needed to come more often. Melissa was saying she had just about recovered from the football the previous night (penalties against Colombia). I advised her to bet on England to beat Sweden, really hope she took my advice as I forgot and what I was going to bet on came off!

I was lead into the massage room and left to undress. Melissa returned and started a slow, really relaxing massage, working her way all the way up one side of my lower half then switched to the other side. The occasional brush of the balls kept the little fella interested. She then worked on my top half and climbed onto the table at one point too. Then she moved down....encouraging me to lift my hips so that she could start getting mini me ready for the next stage

I was told to flip over and was greeted by the sight of Melissa standing topless WOW. She is a pretty young lady and those boobs are very nice! She started a slow stroke of the little fella as I reached for her bum (she allows it) and gave it a few strokes and squeezes as she tugged away. As I got closer and closer to the end I reached for her boob and gave that a few gentle squeezes as I shot my lot. Magic! I was offered a shower or the wet towel. I opted for the wet towel as how could I refuse more of this beautiful lady touching me lol. Quick cleanup and I was left to dress. Exited the room, paid Melissa and with another hug and a kiss I left Melissa a very happy man (not forgetting to remind Melissa to back England to beat Sweden!).