Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice1 - Cardiff incall  (Read 600 times)

37 review(s) for Lovely Alice1 (34 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Romanian, so was hesitant. But had seen her friend last time and had a good time. Also Alice has plenty of positive reviews here.
Communication via text, confirmed that she was ok with my requests and sent a booking request.
Flat in the bay. 130/hour
Pretty girl as per her pictures. Good English. Good size natural tits. No piercings. One tattoo. Clean shaven.
The reason for the neutral is that inspite of checking if she was ok with DFK, fingers etc, during the booking it was not allowed.
Kissing was only on lips, with no tongue involved. Fingers was not allowed.
OWO was great, with ball play. Sex in couple of positions was good.
If she had said she won't allow tongue or fingers before the booking, I wouldn't have made the booking.
have read in review where she has allowed DFK and fingering, so not sure why she declined with me.

Offline Steelworker

Thanks for reviewing, APS. Not for me, this one

Offline Onlyblue

I spoke to her with a view to booking last week. I only wanted 30 minutes so when I asked if fingering and FK was ok she wanted an extra 20 notes taking it to £90!
Quite fancied her and she has lots of good reviews but told her to do one, figuratively speaking, as I expect that as standard in a GF experience.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for reviewing aps.  As she is Romanian I would give her a miss.

Offline welshpunter17

Correct me if I'm wrong, is she part of the group with jessysexybum and antonia31?