Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Hidden Secret/Lily White - Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 2822 times)

25 review(s) for Your Hidden Secret (24 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Arbetare

Your Hidden Secret/Lily White - Newcastle under Lyme

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

One hour GFE - £125

I saw Lily late last year. I'm mainly a 'GFE' type of punter, so was very intrigued by her reviews here. Arranged a booking through AW, and a few texts. All good and a bit flirty.

Lily works from her terraced home in Newcastle-under-Lyme. Plenty of parking on street and it's very discreet. She was dressed in lingerie and a dressing gown, so hid behind the door when I arrived. A kiss and a hug to welcome me, introduced to the dog who was then put away, and I followed Lily upstairs. As an aside, the house is lived-in-messy but clean.

Lily is as her pictures, although she was bigger when I saw her, about a 12; I personally preferred her a bit curvier. Nice blonde hair, great tits, curvy body and very attractive facially.

Paid my money, grabbed a shower and then headed back to the bedroom. As others have said, it unusual to find a wg under the covers, but it's a nice touch. She invited me in and then cuddles up. This is actually quite a nice touch and quite different to other punts I've had. She is very easy to talk to and you can have a good bit of banter with her as well, which leads naturally up to the action.

Lily turned the chat into a cheeky question and moved to start kissing me. She's an excellent kisser, with it quickly getting deeper and stronger. Off with her bra and I set to work kissing down her body, enjoying her breasts and body. Whipped her knickers off and started RO. She was clean, naturally tasty and very, very responsive to RO. Worked my way back up her body and it was my turn to get some attention.

She took her time moving down my body, which is something I liked. Far too often, wg's just concentrate on your dick whereas I like everything to get some attention. Oral is OW but was excellent, better than some OWO I've had. Good attention to my balls and licking/sucking between my legs/bollocks. I could feel the sap rising, so it was time for a new condom and Lily gets on top. Nice and tight, she was really riding me well. The bed was also squeaking away, adding some humour to it all. It's worth saying that through all this there was some light-hearted quips back and forth which I felt really gave the punt a fun, light-hearted feel.
I was on the edge of coming and asked Lily to wank me into her tits. She did this with gusto and it felt great, and was a hell of a sight. It was getting close to time and I'd held off for long enough. So on with the mac and into doggy. A great view of her arse as I'm pounding away and I'm soon emptying myself into the bag.

Job done, I lie back and let Lily clean me up. After that, she gets back into bed, cuddles up and we chat some more. Soon enough, I grab a shower, a final kiss and a hug at the door and I'm away.

It's worth noting that although there is a fair bit of chat, you get the time you pay for doing the dirty deeds and you don't get short-changed.

Would I go back? Yep, I sure would. If you want a fluffy, funny and engaging GFE then this is the girl for you. The punt reminded me of lazy sunday afternoons from years back with the OH, which is no bad thing at all.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:03:24 am by Arbetare »

vw

did you forget the review?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Arbetare

Where the hell has that gone? I spent ages typing that out!!

vw

Where the hell has that gone? I spent ages typing that out!!

would press back button util you find it

Offline Arbetare

would press back button util you find it

:D

Was just doing that!! Geez, all sorted now!  :lol:

vw

:D

Was just doing that!! Geez, all sorted now!  :lol:

nice one, would have been a pain to start again   :scare: :scare:

Offline InMefan

Why is this in the West Midlands section if you saw her in Newcastle?

vw

Why is this in the West Midlands section if you saw her in Newcastle?

newcastle under lyme.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Offline InMefan

Must have been taught GCSE Geography....

Nope never did Geography at GCSE. To be fair Newcastle under Lyme does sound as if it would be in Newcastle,

Online PepeMAGA

Nope never did Geography at GCSE. To be fair Newcastle under Lyme does sound as if it would be in Newcastle,

that mixup reminds me of these two exotic locations

Offline HailWood

Nice review. Lily hasn’t been on my HL for ages. OW only ans her location are probably the reasons I haven’t visited yet but this review makes me want to put in the effort to see her. :hi:

Offline danny#3

Nice review. Lily hasn’t been on my HL for ages. OW only ans her location are probably the reasons I haven’t visited yet but this review makes me want to put in the effort to see her. :hi:

lack of CIM/OWO puts me off too

Offline alpharius

She has moved though still around Newcastle. I'm usually a big fan of OWO, and CIM when I can get it with more sub girls but honestly it doesn't take away much from her service. It's a very 'honest' GFE and her OW is better than a lot of OWO I've had.

Offline DAlpine1980

She has moved though still around Newcastle. I'm usually a big fan of OWO, and CIM when I can get it with more sub girls but honestly it doesn't take away much from her service. It's a very 'honest' GFE and her OW is better than a lot of OWO I've had.

Can't comment on the location but I agree abput the OW, made absolutely no difference to how much I enjoyed the booking and still felt really good.