Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Topless carwash  (Read 2080 times)

Offline guns

Do any of you guys remember talk of a topless carwash in Glasgow a few years back and was it actually a thing or a myth?
Maybe a bit off topic but this hot weather got me thinking it would be a great idea for us horny punters. Even better if you could get a feel as well  :lol:

Offline Matrix

Offline muffherwell91

I remember the topless barbers in Paisley.  :lol: Did anyone go for a haircut?

Offline Jock D

Do any of you guys remember talk of a topless carwash in Glasgow a few years back and was it actually a thing or a myth?
Maybe a bit off topic but this hot weather got me thinking it would be a great idea for us horny punters. Even better if you could get a feel as well  :lol:

Come on Guns...you're better than this.

Online auldie63

I remember the topless barbers in Paisley.  :lol: Did anyone go for a haircut?
No chance the 'Holier than thou  :manhater:' brigade were picketing it practically from the moment it opened, taking photos of anyone who even remotely looked like going in, it was quite a circus.
Lipton's filling station at the foot of the chain road had the girls who filled your tank in bikinis one summer I seem to remember.

Offline DaVINCI

Hot Wash Honeys it was at Parkhead, l remember a piece about it at the time in the paper.

I'm not sure if the Bill closed it down or whether business was'nt great.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I often wonder how topless cars get washed.

Offline FBman78

It went out of business, I became aware of it as a girl I knew from my car cruising days had decided to do it, she was a slim blonde who had the most obvious boob job and she was a Motherwell lass. Alledgedly for a £50 was the girl would be nude and if she fancied it extras were available. I never went because I didn't like the location, right behind London Road Police Station! :lol:

Offline BigS44

Hot wash honeyz was in Bridgeton. In the industrial estate. 20 quid for a topless car wash. Some guy took the 20 then you drove into a wee lock up type garage. Shutter came down and a girl in heels and thong came out with a bucket and sponge. You could wait in the car or get out and sit on a couch and watch. I'd be surprised if extras were on offer however I didn't ask. Was quite funny and ridiculous looking back now.

Offline LaFleur58

This is the first time i've heard of this

Offline Jock D

This is the first time i've heard of this

Thanks for coming on and informing us of this...valuable contributions are always appreciated.

Any chance of a review? or even a piece of information that might be helpful to other punters?

:mad:

Offline Uncle Buck

This whole thread sounds like something from the Benny Hill show.

Is there a point to the whole thing or are we just reminiscing?

UB

Offline Clattypats

This whole thread sounds like something from the Benny Hill show.
:lol: :lol:

Offline LaFleur58

Thanks for coming on and informing us of this...valuable contributions are always appreciated.

Any chance of a review? or even a piece of information that might be helpful to other punters?

:mad:

Thanks for the feedback Jock  :thumbsup: