Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Massage, Basingstoke - Amanda  (Read 783 times)

$woody$

External Link/Members Only
Saw Amanda in Basingstoke this week.
Making an appointment is straightforward, called the number on their website 10 minutes before I was in the area to make sure somebody was free, Amanda was. 1 hour £45 (special offer at the moment)
Not really my type, not particularly attractive, quite a chubby belly, small/mid saggyish chest. Good English so easy to chat with, but didn't feel like any connection was made. Massage was very mediocre, light touch with no real massage skill, I doubt she has any training. A few touches around the arse/balls. On turnover was asked what extras I wanted - b2b was £50, topless HR £30, HR £20. Opted for topless HR which was better than expected but nothing really to write home about, all a bit going through the motions. Little enthusiasm on her part. Finished up to the full hour with leg, stomach, chest massage.
Room is good - shower, comfortable proper massage table. Location is easy with plenty of free parking right outside. 

Offline Justanotherman

Re: location - its in a small parade of local shops in a residential area on the outskirts of the ring road.

Its just too obvious for my liking. You can park around the back and arrive via the alley.

But the few times i've been ive always left anyway, as the staff can best be described as plain.