Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - birmingham  (Read 1270 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline grouper

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently. £50 for half an hour, based in birmingham city centre. Comms were good, however her english isn't great. Offered a shower on arrival.

Looks

Looks as her pics, late 40s probably. Fake tits and body is like you'd expect for a woman of her age. I wasn't expecting a stunner so had no complaints really.

Service

Started off with kissing plenty of tongue. Moved on to OWO which was great , variety of techniques and good depth, very sensual. She kept on sucking as long as i wanted..

Eventually moved on to sex in doggy, finished on her tits.

Overall it was a positive punt, not really my type but i needed to cum and there was a lack of other options.

I was there for about 20 mins, i am not sure whether she would've been okay with more action as i wanted to leave after cumming.

Offline Beamer

A good pump and dump option?

Offline mmarcus

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently. £50 for half an hour, based in birmingham city centre. Comms were good, however her english isn't great. Offered a shower on arrival.

Looks

Looks as her pics, late 40s probably. Fake tits and body is like you'd expect for a woman of her age. I wasn't expecting a stunner so had no complaints really.

Service

Started off with kissing plenty of tongue. Moved on to OWO which was great , variety of techniques and good depth, very sensual. She kept on sucking as long as i wanted..

Eventually moved on to sex in doggy, finished on her tits.

Overall it was a positive punt, not really my type but i needed to cum and there was a lack of other options.

I was there for about 20 mins, i am not sure whether she would've been okay with more action as i wanted to leave after cumming.

I’ve seen her when she was in Cradley Heath. At £50 she’s great VFM and another one that’s never failed to make me cum twice in a 30min booking. I haven’t seen her since she’s had her boob job, are they obvious fakes or ?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:54:02 pm by mmarcus »

Offline mmarcus

I guess so, for the extra £10 you could get a 30min booking and could always have a massage to end which she’s good at  :thumbsup:

Offline grouper

Yes definitely, good VFM too. She would probably be a good GFE too, just not for me as i didnt find her attractive personally.

Offline grouper

I’ve seen her when she was in Cradley Heath. At £50 she’s been great VFM and another one that’s never failed to make me cum twice in a 30min booking. I haven’t seen her since she’s had her boob job, are they obvious fakes or ?

They do look fake but it didnt strike me as terrible boob job, but they felt fine tbh.

Offline Littlefoot

I’ve seen her when she was in Cradley Heath. At £50 she’s great VFM and another one that’s never failed to make me cum twice in a 30min booking. I haven’t seen her since she’s had her boob job, are they obvious fakes or ?

She's a good punt if you like milfs. Seems she has upped her game a notch since going independent.