Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Ava.x - Great Portland Street  (Read 724 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy.Ava.x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline The Film Director

External Link/Members Only

Booked day ahead by text.  A little slow to respond, but all confirmed eventually - everything OK (kisses on text  :lol:).  On the day, texted for confirmation about 5 hours ahead.  When no response after a couple of hours, I began to suspect I had maybe been bumped for a longer booking or a regular.  So texted asking her availability using a different SIM and sure enough got availability that started in middle of my original booking  :dash:.  When I eventually asked (via original SIM) whether my booking was cancelled she simply (and arrogantly) said 'Yes, I will see you tomorrow at the same time'  :thumbsdown:.  Ironically, even the request for booking I sent via the 2nd SIM she ignored  :dash:.

I'm 99% sure that I was bumped.  In the event that I wasn't and that she is just shit with her comms and cannot handle the complexity of prozzie comms, maybe she should get a job at Tesco on the tills ...... no scratch that, make it Aldi, there's fewer lines to deal with.  :sarcastic:

Offline Dicky

Interesting...seems like a moody one.  Btw her face is nothing like all the stunning face pics posted above.