Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaBellaRose Basingstoke  (Read 743 times)

1 review(s) for AnnaBellaRose x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline hants1234

I going to be short and to the point with this. This girl is a negative and not worth seeing at all.

She is not attractive at all, didn’t seem very clean and smelled. She seemed like she was on drugs as well. Only good thing was she gave a good blowjob. But everything else put me off so I walked early.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bobbins1973

I going to be short and to the point with this. This girl is a negative and not worth seeing at all.

She is not attractive at all, didn’t seem very clean and smelled. She seemed like she was on drugs as well. Only good thing was she gave a good blowjob. But everything else put me off so I walked early.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a bid on my reverse booking to travel all the way to Manchester for less than her hourly rate - obviously unstable or on some substances or maybe just a big waste of time

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review, although additional details might be useful to add credibility to your report. It’s not that I don’t believe it, I do, but more details are always better than vague accusations that she smells bad and is probably on drugs. Why do you think that? How bad was the smell... just when she got undressed or could you tell straight away she has hygiene issues?

Noted that she has hidden feedback on AW. Never a good sign.

Offline Aces21

Thanks for the review, although additional details might be useful to add credibility to your report. It’s not that I don’t believe it, I do, but more details are always better than vague accusations that she smells bad and is probably on drugs. Why do you think that? How bad was the smell... just when she got undressed or could you tell straight away she has hygiene issues?

Noted that she has hidden feedback on AW. Never a good sign.

Hidden feedback just screams bad experience in some way shape or form.