Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291761 times)

Offline Zanderpanda

I have been out of the scene for a few years but I am tempted to return during my next London trip. I have a couple of questions, maybe someone can help.

Are The Griffin, Browns and Rainbow Sports Bar the only strip pubs left in central London? Is it still normal practice to drop £1 in the jug, or is the norm now £2?
I think the nags head is still open. but i think it is going to change soon and i never liked it anyway
« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 05:11:33 pm by Zanderpanda »

Offline Momodan38

It must be one of the few things that hasn't suffered inflation in the past 30 years.  It was a £1 in the pot when I went there in the early '90s

I’m pretty sure the Woolpack woud’ve charged 50p in the pot in the 90s. When I first visited there in the mid 2000s I remember talk of the recent transition from 50p to £1. Unless I’m just remembering things wrong.

Offline Steveraynor

You are correct. Many moons ago when I first went there it was 50p in the cup. But there after £1.

Ended up being cheaper to go to the back and pay the £10 entrance

Offline SloeJoggs

I have been out of the scene for a few years but I am tempted to return during my next London trip. I have a couple of questions, maybe someone can help.

Are The Griffin, Browns and Rainbow Sports Bar the only strip pubs left in central London? Is it still normal practice to drop £1 in the jug, or is the norm now £2?

Cheers for bringing those strip-pubs in Shoreditch to my attention :hi:

As I’ve got a couple of hotlisted WGs in that neck of the woods, so at least those strippers can be my fallback plan.

I’m guessing that the potential to upgrade to FS won’t be quite so forthcoming there as the clubs in Prague though!

Offline lougb1

Removed - no social media links

Facebook on this very subject.

No names.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2026, 06:25:03 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline rosshayes

Guys - what is this Dalston strip club? Can someone message me and tell me where it is? Please gents

Offline rosshayes

I’ve been to rainbow sports. It’s okay - nothing to really report. I like Browns

Offline lougb1

Guys - what is this Dalston strip club? Can someone message me and tell me where it is? Please gents

Nikkis at number 7, Stoke Newington Road, next to Blue Tit.

 :cool:

Offline rosshayes

Thank you. Any recent intel on it?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I’ve been to rainbow sports. It’s okay - nothing to really report. I like Browns

Last visit was a bit meh too.

I remember going in the pre pandemic heyday and meeting stunners you just didn't get to meet as WGs. Of course no FS or BJ but black and mixed race absolute hotties to play with their lady lumps for not that much cash at all.

Offline naz

Nikkis at number 7, Stoke Newington Road, next to Blue Tit.

 :cool:
[is this place still open anyone been recently ? Is the a web site where they advertise certain event days ]

Offline PAFC

I’ve got some free days over the bank holiday weekend and as someone who used to do the strip scene quite a lot pre pandemic (RIP Ye Olde Axe) I’m keen to have a nostalgia kick.
Is anyone able to confirm whether Dalston is open currently or not. It seems the last update is that it was currently closed for refurb.
Thanks

Offline lougb1

Nikkis at number 7, Stoke Newington Road, next to Blue Tit.

 :cool:
[is this place still open anyone been recently ? Is the a web site where they advertise certain event days ]

I am getting phone invites from Nikki every week, so still active. No website.

 :cool:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2026, 01:57:18 pm by lougb1 »

Offline PAFC

Oh nice one. Thanks. It’s been a while but I’ll go chance my arm

Offline naz

I am getting phone invites from Nikki every week, so still active. No website.

 :cool:
when I use to go they use to have certain event days which was advertised on a fetish web site so to avoid those days. I got invited by a dancer at another venue. I don’t believe you could have just turned up. Would love to go there again, how does one get an invite or can one turn up?

Offline lougb1

when I use to go they use to have certain event days which was advertised on a fetish web site so to avoid those days. I got invited by a dancer at another venue. I don’t believe you could have just turned up. Would love to go there again, how does one get an invite or can one turn up?

UKP rules say I cannot publish the number so . But having got the number just contact and turn up.

 :cool:

Offline londonroad

Went into The Griffin in Clerkenwell Road a week ago and pleasantly surprised by the quality of the girls. Private dances are now £20. I went either side of 5pm so get to see more girls as it was shift changeover. Good atmosphere whilst I was in the establishment.

Offline shoottothrill

Went into The Griffin in Clerkenwell Road a week ago and pleasantly surprised by the quality of the girls. Private dances are now £20. I went either side of 5pm so get to see more girls as it was shift changeover. Good atmosphere whilst I was in the establishment.

Is there contact during the private dances?

Offline londonroad


Offline shoottothrill


Offline Cullen

Had my first Spearmint Rhino experience recently, the new one in the famous Windmill Theatre in Soho. I went midweek, so wasn't expecting to be busy, but I got there about 8.30 and there was only two other guys in there for the hour I stayed. There were only four girls while I was there too, and only two of them would I consider attractive. One of them though, Marilyn from Romania was stunning. Slim, taut blonde, pretty face and sexy eyes. I went for a dance with her and enjoyed every second of it.

I would have gone back for another one, but two of the other girls were sat with me and would not leave me alone for the time I was there. Not pestering me as such, but just plonked themselves at the seats next to me and making convo. It's an awkward situation to be in, and I 'dealt' with it by paying for a dance with the more attractive dark haired Canadian one, then drinking up and going.

It's £10 entry midweek (£20 weekends), and £30 for a dance (plus £6 processing fee if paying by card). I only found out about this after I paid and was told there was a cash machine in the club! £6.75 for a bottle of Stella. Obviously you've paying a premium for where it is, but it is a great historical strip/cabaret venue.


Offline jimbocrosser

I am getting phone invites from Nikki every week, so still active. No website.

 :cool:

Can anyone confirm its open again? The Fetlife page for some of the events there still suggests its being refurbed but could just not have been updated

Offline naz

Can anyone confirm its open again? The Fetlife page for some of the events there still suggests its being refurbed but could just not have been updated

I’ve looked on the Fetlife page couldn’t seem to find anything relating to this place. What does one search for under events?

I really want to get back into this place if anyone is willing to perhaps meet up or sort out, happy to pay for the drinks for the night.

Offline suitinahurry

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Can't find it there either. If someone is able to ban me, that'd be super appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 02:40:03 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can't find it there either. If someone is able to ban me, that'd be super appreciated.
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

33 Access to Private Messages (PMs) and members' post history are governed by separate, undisclosed criteria. Attempts to bypass these criteria, including requesting PMs, may result in a ban. Discussions related to PMs or rule 19 cannot be shared

Offline Zanderpanda

Going to go to the woolpack and inhibitions soon. how does it work and what is on offer? i went to the woolpack ages ago. i think it was £15 a dance but non contact and in a crapy little room. is inhibitions different. is the pricing different? do you think a woman would be welcome because a girlfriend wants to go to a strip club.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Going to go to the woolpack and inhibitions soon. how does it work and what is on offer? i went to the woolpack ages ago. i think it was £15 a dance but non contact and in a crapy little room. is inhibitions different. is the pricing different? do you think a woman would be welcome because a girlfriend wants to go to a strip club.
In this country, it is pretty hard to keep out women.  in fact, the world over, this is no big deal these days. Pretty sure I have seen some before.  The dancers are the same in these sister clubs - some finish their shift in Woolpack and spend a few hours in Inhibitions. Inhibitions, the fun thing you can do is to have them dance at the table so the guys at the other tables get a free show.  Then they return the favour.  But both are a shitty strip clubs - you pay for a dance but they don't fuck you.  Tell us how you and the girl get on.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2026, 02:48:26 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Going to go to the woolpack and inhibitions soon. how does it work and what is on offer? i went to the woolpack ages ago. i think it was £15 a dance but non contact and in a crapy little room. is inhibitions different. is the pricing different? do you think a woman would be welcome because a girlfriend wants to go to a strip club.

I used to go there often and I did notice the odd woman visitor - always part of a group of male friends.
Works something like the dancer can touch you, you can't touch back. If I remember correctly, Inhibitions is £15 for dances at the table and topless only, private dances are £30. Dances at the pub are £15 and fully nude. Alice used to be the naughtiest dancer, Nicole great for a conversation. Selina is great as well with massive boobs. There was another quite naughty Brazilian girl, I can't remember her name (not Star, but her friend), who'd start heavy teasing on the table to tempt you to buy a dance, might even just kiss you in full "public" view...

At Inhibitions they are watching you like a hawk, you're not supposed to leave your table at any point unless it is to get cash or use the toilet. If your hands were to wander, the deejay will announce "there's no touching the girls, hands behind the chair :D"

A useful tip is to take a lot of £5 notes so you can always pay the required £15. With some, it can get weird asking for change back.

Offline Dr Talueng

Going to go to the woolpack and inhibitions soon. how does it work and what is on offer? i went to the woolpack ages ago. i think it was £15 a dance but non contact and in a crappy little room. is inhibitions different. is the pricing different? do you think a woman would be welcome because a girlfriend wants to go to a strip club.

I have many good memories of the Woolpack an Inhibitions from 20-25 years ago, but that was all in a previous life. I have not been in either for about 20 years. In those days it was 50p or £1 in the pot (in the Woolpack) and £10 for a dance in Inhibitions. Inhibitions was definitely a 'no-touch' zone, but (if, for example) the girl was dancing on the floor directly in front of you, and wanted to stand up to continue dancing, they'd usually put their hands on your knees to push themselves up ... except that some of us seem to have knees quite far up our thighs(!), and a 'gentle tweak' would let them know how good their dance was!
I knew quite a lot of the dancers, and it was a few of them who let me know about this.
I used to go on a Friday evening, after the Woolpack finished at 11pm; some of the dancers would drag me into Inhibitions so as to make the place look fuller/busier, even to the point of telling the Doormen not to charge me! On the way out a few hours later I'd always give the Doorman a £5 as a thank-you and I tried to make sure he always had enough cold-drinks.

Regarding ladies being in Inhibitions and getting dances, it was quite a regular occurrence, and I can remember two occasions ...
One Friday evening we'd wandered in just before opening at 11pm. This was an occasion when one of the dancers had specifically asked me to be there. It seems there was a new dancer (a Brasillian) who was doing her first night in the club, and was not 100% sure what to do (and what not to do!). Some of the other dancers were going to train her, and I was going to be the poor sap sat in the chair! So, I got 3 almost consecutive dances with lots of stoppages to say "don't do this, don't do that!" all the while touching what they're not supposed to. Eventually the new girl did a couple of dances for me, and they were very good (but, I did have a 'thing' for Brasillians). So, once they'd finished with me and let me cool-down a bit, two of the dancers and the new girl were giving dances to each other. But they didn't move away, they were about 5 feet from me. I had to watch, as a professional courtesy.
Second occasion. One Friday evening about 11.30pm a small group of 5 guys and a girl came in. I'd guess they were all in their 20s. After watching a few dances around the club the girl asked one of the dancers if she was able to request a dance ... and the dancer said it was no problem. The girl selected her dancer, the music started and she got her dance. The guys watched with amazement!, but I'm not sure if they saw what I saw - the dancer placed the girls hand of top of her own thigh and then sat on top of the girls hand and writhed a little. It was 'rather special' to watch, they certainly didn't do that with guys.

Offline somerandomfella

Have only been to Inhibitions once. Dreadful experience. The bouncers are control freaks and watch your every move, even if you get up to the toilet. I'll never pay a cent to that place again. Woolpack is fine, but again I haven't been for a long time.