Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291645 times)

Offline felipeluiz

Finally I went back, a bit more crowded. My target asked me if I wanted a private dance, hell yeah! Actually it was disapointing, Lisa Brazilian girl from Sao Paulo. Her attitude was not there at all.
Would be happy to learn more about this Dalston place

Offline somerandomfella

Went to the Griffin. There is one Indian looking girl who really caught my eye, spectacular looking. But £20 a dance with no touching is way too much. The girls get a bit tiresome when a bit pushy. I brushed one girl on the arm in a friendly way when talking to her and she looked absolutely shocked. I miss the Axe.

Offline Rover78

Don't know what you're expecting...it's gone mate

Went to the Dalston place recently - it can be nice, though if one bird has her eyes set on you it can be annoying, as they are quite clingy. Practically impossible to talk to anyone else, because there aren't a whole lot of people. Was hoping for more diversity.

For those of us trying to get details of the "Dalston place" any hints where the girls work on other nights to get an invite?

Offline Martinx

Whats it like at The Horns these days?

Offline Juulesy

A few of my favs at the Griffin have left in last few months so it's not quite the same for me.  It's still a decent and a safe bet to just chill.  Gutted about Nags Head though about the no contact nonsense, surely it can't be a permanent change?!

Offline apple-paul

For those of us trying to get details of the "Dalston place" any hints where the girls work on other nights to get an invite?

Most of the girls who work there only really work the private party circuit, a couple work at platinum lace, but the club itself does advertise on a well known fetish site.

Offline Global_Punter



Whats it like at The Horns these days?


I'm pretty sure this place hasn't been opened for a while now, anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline apple-paul

I'm pretty sure this place hasn't been opened for a while now, anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

It's open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, afternoon and evening.

Offline Global_Punter



It's open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, afternoon and evening.


Danke  :hi:

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Most of the girls who work there only really work the private party circuit, a couple work at platinum lace, but the club itself does advertise on a well known fetish site.

excuse my ignorance but why the secrecy of the "dalston place"? All other venues are freely named and mentioned on here....

Offline apple-paul

excuse my ignorance but why the secrecy of the "dalston place"? All other venues are freely named and mentioned on here....

All the other venues are public venues with licenses, this place isn't. I'm respecting their wishes for discretion.

Offline myothernameis

excuse my ignorance but why the secrecy of the "dalston place"? All other venues are freely named and mentioned on here....

There used to be a place called Inner-Circle, and also known as Black lap Dancers, and ran by Ron in the early 2005.   Membership for this club was required, and got you access to a membership website, with photos and videos of the dancers

The club it self was full on contact, and free live shows involved, the guys as well.  But like many clubs, before the show starts, and jar was passed round, for your donation.

Private shows took place in the back rooms, where anything went, now why the secrecy for clubs like this.  The landlords found out what was going on, and Ron had to find some where else.   There were other similar clubs being run with the same sort of show, and lap dances, but think soon they drew the attention of local councils

Offline apple-paul

Yep, a few of the dancers at the dalston place worked at Ron's inner circle club. I miss the private shows, spoke about this on another thread, that I think was deleted. Private parties still exist, but the audience interaction isn't there at these, all fun taking place one on one (or one on two or one on three) in separate rooms. Ah well, I still have the memories.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

All the other venues are public venues with licenses, this place isn't. I'm respecting their wishes for discretion.

Understood. thanks for clarifying!!

Offline Duron

Popped into the long-standing Sunset Strip on Dean St. Soho. Last night.
Had a £20 dance with Rebecca. Big creamy boobs. Maybe a good surgical job but not-hard, but heavy, and sufficiently squeezable. £15 entrance. No dancers on stage 'because no customers downstairs' was the reason given. £10 drinks.

She tried to upsell a naughty-forty but I only had an extra £10. She took that and let me grope a bit, but pushing my hand away. Some may find this erotic, others may not. Certainly not the Ye Old Axe experience.

At least in Soho you can pop round for a pun if a conclusion is urgently desired.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Popped into the long-standing Sunset Strip on Dean St. Soho. Last night.
Had a £20 dance with Rebecca. Big creamy boobs. Maybe a good surgical job but not-hard, but heavy, and sufficiently squeezable. £15 entrance. No dancers on stage 'because no customers downstairs' was the reason given. £10 drinks.

She tried to upsell a naughty-forty but I only had an extra £10. She took that and let me grope a bit, but pushing my hand away. Some may find this erotic, others may not. Certainly not the Ye Old Axe experience.

At least in Soho you can pop round for a pun if a conclusion is urgently desired.

i used to go to sunset strip a fair bit 6 or 7 years ago and it was generally fun - some girls you liked , some less so but no general "pressure" on you or hard up-selling.

Went about 6 weeks ago (with a female bi friend) on a saturday evening and it was fairly busy but the "up-selling" and constant pressure on you to have a "private" dance was immense.  so much so that it ruined the evening completely! (she was able to be a lot more touchy than i was - the dancers encouraged her to touch!)

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
...

At least in Soho you can pop round for a pun if a conclusion is urgently desired.

Are the Comedy Store providing happy endings?

Offline HeyArnoldo

Popped into The Griffin yesterday afternoon as a first timer.

nice selection of girls working, as many have noted already, a dance on the main stage every 10 mins. gotta pay £1 in the pot each time.
some of the girls are upfront and come around asking for dances. some are timid and stay in their corner.

i had 3x dances, no touching allowed, and the private dance area is not really private as others come in there as well. Only touching i got was at the end with a hug with my last dance.

Bar is poor on drink offers - basic lagers.

Dances are £15 before 5pm. £20 after this.

Would suggest getting a couple of £5s as i gave £10s and some of them didnt give change or said would dance for a bit longer... and a pocket of £1s.

All in all, a decent place to kill some time in london.


Offline Jamesbattersea

Why did you tell her to stop dude?

The Rainbow Sports bar in Shoreditch high street has plent of fingering, licking and cock rubbing going on i was there last night and my favorite girls are a couple of spanish sister's.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Why did you tell her to stop dude?

The Rainbow Sports bar in Shoreditch high street has plent of fingering, licking and cock rubbing going on i was there last night and my favorite girls are a couple of spanish sister's.
Im hopefully going to be at Browns in 2 weeks time. We'll call in on the Rainbow for sure if it happens :hi:

Offline srazzaque

Went to the Griffin. There is one Indian looking girl who really caught my eye, spectacular looking.

I believe that's Rose.

Offline Joemanjoe

Don't know what you're expecting...it's gone mate

Went to the Dalston place recently - it can be nice, though if one bird has her eyes set on you it can be annoying, as they are quite clingy. Practically impossible to talk to anyone else, because there aren't a whole lot of people. Was hoping for more diversity.

Curious about the Dalston place - not looking for where it is or anything, I think ive found a couple of ways in but wondering what its actually like as in the quality/amount of girls and the prices they charge for what. I'm fairly sure I know who one of the girls is who is attractive and I imagine she'd be pricey lol. Any info would be really appreciated 👌

Offline blackmt

Curious about the Dalston place - not looking for where it is or anything, I think ive found a couple of ways in but wondering what its actually like as in the quality/amount of girls and the prices they charge for what. I'm fairly sure I know who one of the girls is who is attractive and I imagine she'd be pricey lol. Any info would be really appreciated 👌

Actually went there last week - will post a review when I get a proper chance, suffice to say as strip club love I was very disappointed - there was nowhere near enough girls (might have been more punters and it wasn't as if there was loads of us) - quality wasn't that great, but to be fair the axe quality wasn't exactly runway model levels - had two private dancers - one was like an axe naughty 40 (except I paid 60 - and the girl played a song from her mobile which must've been the shortest song ever)

The other dance was a lot more intimate - not really gonna say what was involved suffice to say it wasn't FS - I don't know how much I should say without giving too much away about the place

Would I go again? If I was in that part of town, yeah probably - but it has very short hours, and a limited amount of talent - that said I should give it one more try

Any questions please ask on the forum - I won't respond to questions about how to go there - the answers are in this thread, that's how I ended up going!
Banned reason: No response to comment about no Reviews for 2 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Splodge

Going to the Griffin a week Monday. Will add info to this post. Also going to Central Station. Bi fun club day but I stay in the main bar area.

Offline stevebarry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Went to the Woolpack in Hayes for the first time recently.No entry fee, but when it gets busy the ladies do come around quite a lot to get the £1 for the stage dance.£5 a pint, £15 a dance,so very good VFM compared to some
other places in Central London.6/7 dancers there (they start & finish shifts at different times) no real stunners but reasonably hot.And they don't pester you for a dance.Had a few dances, very relaxed atmosphere & I enjoyed my time there.I will go back again, partly because I think its a lot better VFM compared to some other places
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Puppet Master

Does anyone know if some of the YOA girls are working elsewhere now - e.g. the likes of Erica and Anca?

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Does anyone know if some of the YOA girls are working elsewhere now - e.g. the likes of Erica and Anca?

You’ve been here since 2013 matey with a grand total of “fuck all” reviews stacked up, that’s something not many members can say (if they weren’t already banned)
You seem active enough with your questions?

Is there a reason you aren’t contributing please?

Offline somerandomfella

I believe that's Rose.

Yes that's her, one of the best looking lap dancers I've ever seen.

Offline Puppet Master

You’ve been here since 2013 matey with a grand total of “fuck all” reviews stacked up, that’s something not many members can say (if they weren’t already banned)
You seem active enough with your questions?

Is there a reason you aren’t contributing please?

Mainly just strip clubs and massage these days. Will get some reviews of those posted though  :hi:

Offline Splodge

Yes. One works at The Woolpack. She told me her name but I wasn't really listening. Beautiful though.

Offline Cullen

I was in the Griffin recently, early-evening weekday. I've been an occasional visitor for a few years now, and I like it because there's generally a decent vibe, which I like in a strip bar. Not on this day though. There were literally 5 punters there, including me, and 2 of them (middle-aged fellas on their own) were behaving like absolute mentalists, both ranting, seemingly to themselves, even throughout the dances. One seemed to be angry at having to put a quid in the pot, while the other just turned weird after chatting to a dancer! A real dismal atmosphere was turning a bit uneasy, so I fucked off after one pint and a private dance with a Brazilian called Paloma.

Offline Splodge

That Brazilian is the main reason I go there. If I have the name right. She is absolutely stunning.

I'd of enjoyed witnessing the two middle aged men, lol.

I like to mix a visit to The Griffin with a visit to Sweet Wednesdays. Was going to go tomorrow but decided to go to The Woolpack yesterday instead. Last time I travel unless I have to on a Saturday. Long story. Anyway. 6 beautiful ladies dancing. One private dance with a stunner I'm kind of even more obsessed with now. Nice atmosphere. Nice private dance.

Offline semmlerino

Went to Rainbow sports bar because some posts made it seem like it might come close to what YOA used to be - and I can definitely report that it's not. Looks wise a lot of sub par girls, and the decent looking one often have mangled boobs.
Only one girl actively encouraged touching all over, she must have gotten desperate to offer that, other than that dances had barely any touching at all.

Offline felipeluiz

I recently went to this Dalston place. Was almost empty, I will give it another try.

Offline Brimich

So I have been to The Nags Head and met my usual favourite (she is really sweet) about 4 weeks ago but they hav of course introduced no touching at that point……has anything changed yet ?

Offline Juulesy

I'm afraid not.  Was there this weekend on Friday and Saturday.  It could be a change of policy for good as there is no indication when they might reinstate it.  The girls keep pushing for a VIP session so we could touch but if too many of us give in to it then they might not see any reason to contemplate a reversal of policy.  Because I wasn't too keen on having a private dance for over an hour, presumably that's why the security bloke told me off for using my phone too much even though I wasn't using it when the girls were on stage.  There just isn't much of an incentive for a private dance with this policy even though my favourite girls there still maintain excellent attitude.

Offline semmlerino

I'm afraid not.  Was there this weekend on Friday and Saturday.  It could be a change of policy for good as there is no indication when they might reinstate it.  The girls keep pushing for a VIP session so we could touch but if too many of us give in to it then they might not see any reason to contemplate a reversal of policy.  Because I wasn't too keen on having a private dance for over an hour, presumably that's why the security bloke told me off for using my phone too much even though I wasn't using it when the girls were on stage.  There just isn't much of an incentive for a private dance with this policy even though my favourite girls there still maintain excellent attitude.

Well, that sucks. I'm glad I got a fantastic lapdance just before the new policy got instated by Mia, might be one of the best in my life. Haven't seen her there since.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Went to Rainbow sports bar because some posts made it seem like it might come close to what YOA used to be - and I can definitely report that it's not. Looks wise a lot of sub par girls, and the decent looking one often have mangled boobs.
Only one girl actively encouraged touching all over, she must have gotten desperate to offer that, other than that dances had barely any touching at all.

Really??!! you must have gone on No touch Tuesday!!??
I've been 3 times on work trips to the smoke and everytime i've had a wet finger. I think you must have chosen the wrong girls.
There were plenty of good looking girls but depends on how fussy you are.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Really??!! you must have gone on No touch Tuesday!!??
I've been 3 times on work trips to the smoke and everytime i've had a wet finger. I think you must have chosen the wrong girls.
There were plenty of good looking girls but depends on how fussy you are.

It's always the skanks who action their lady parts.
I doubt the immaculate mixed race girls feel the need.

Offline semmlerino

It's always the skanks who action their lady parts.
I doubt the immaculate mixed race girls feel the need.
Yeah, the only one offering that was definitely in the trashy category.

Offline goofy

Went to Rainbow Sports bar last week. They all charge £60 minimum and I found the girls incredibly rude tbh. I've been to many clubs where the girls are pushy, and it's to be expected but this was another level of rudeness. Ye Olde Axe was much better.

Offline Awfc888

Went to Nags last Friday.

£5 entry.

£20 dances - had two dances, still no touching at all. Tried to get pitched the vip room at £200 for 30mins (£240 if by card). Declined the offer. 

Mixture of quality. Some of the roms were great to look at but rubbish dances.

So far nothing compared to the Axe!

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Went to Nags last Friday.

£5 entry.

£20 dances - had two dances, still no touching at all. Tried to get pitched the vip room at £200 for 30mins (£240 if by card). Declined the offer. 

Mixture of quality. Some of the roms were great to look at but rubbish dances.

So far nothing compared to the Axe!
£200 for 30 mins. Wow, be easier to go for a punt and get full service :hi:

Offline lougb1

Went to Rainbow Sports bar last week. They all charge £60 minimum and I found the girls incredibly rude tbh. I've been to many clubs where the girls are pushy, and it's to be expected but this was another level of rudeness. Ye Olde Axe was much better.

What do you actually get for£60 and how long do you actually get it? Sounds incredibly bad value for money.

 :hi:


Offline Mandaman1976

Visited Brown's yesterday afternoon about 5pm. It was dreadful, the selection of girls was below average at best and all looked bored and disinterested. Plus it seems that they weren't keen to get fully nude for any length of time, as this was across the board it felt this may be a directive from the local authority.

That all being said its still good value at £1 in the jar and beer is good and fairly priced - just all felt very flat.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Visited Brown's yesterday afternoon about 5pm. It was dreadful, the selection of girls was below average at best and all looked bored and disinterested. Plus it seems that they weren't keen to get fully nude for any length of time, as this was across the board it felt this may be a directive from the local authority.

That all being said its still good value at £1 in the jar and beer is good and fairly priced - just all felt very flat.

Were they stating how much they would take off in a private dance?  How much were they asking for for how long?
Or are you talking about only for their stage strip, just maybe slipping their thong in the last seconds of their spot?

Offline Mandaman1976

Apologies for not clarifying, I was talking about the stage dances where they weren't going fully nude until the very last minute. In the past both here and at the Griffin there was always much more on display in the stage shows. I don't get up to London too often, but was very noticeable even since my last visit just before Xmas 22.

Private dances were quoted at between £20 and £30 depending on girl. Being an Axe veteran I am reticent to pay that with no physical contact, but may be just me being tight!!

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Apologies for not clarifying, I was talking about the stage dances where they weren't going fully nude until the very last minute. In the past both here and at the Griffin there was always much more on display in the stage shows. I don't get up to London too often, but was very noticeable even since my last visit just before Xmas 22.

Private dances were quoted at between £20 and £30 depending on girl. Being an Axe veteran I am reticent to pay that with no physical contact, but may be just me being tight!!

The lack of pink in the stage shows has been an on/off thing for years for whatever reasons.  Seen that at all the popular pint pot joints.

Offline bluehairguitar

Really sounds like the strip scene is going in full safe mode at the moment. I'm spending a few days in London next month and was looking forward to hit up a strip joint or two, but I don't know now. Maybe I'll finally check out that Dalston party thing. I have no idea what it's like, or what kind of atmosphere it has, but it HAS to be better than a £30 no contact dance!