Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291516 times)

Offline myothernameis

So are there any other strip joints that allow contact as we normally go to Hayes and you have to sit on your hands

There is another club, but were not allowed to talk about the club  :D :D.   But if you look through this thread, you might find the club were talking about

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
There is another club, but were not allowed to talk about the club  :D :D.   But if you look through this thread, you might find the club were talking about
Err theres 750 postings to this thread.  :unknown:

Offline dubs

I read it was closed and never to reopen as a strip pub.  This street view is May 2022 and it looks closed with a scary notice on the door.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Maybe it will reopen in a few years as 'The King Charles'

Last time I went, the bar there was a U shape so really unsuitable for strippers as you could only see them when round your side of the pub.  So like 1 minute of any 4 minute song.

Offline robzombie898

Err theres 750 postings to this thread.  :unknown:

Appreciate that there are 750 postings but the thread is definitely worth a read, even if you’ve read it previously. It does bring back memories of some great afternoons / evenings spent at the Axe.

Any way, with regards to your query, you may want to explore Dalston a bit more and you may find something of particular interest.

Kind Regards,
Rob

Offline Jedi123

Err theres 750 postings to this thread.  :unknown:

Private message me Mr matrix and I'll tell you

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Appreciate that there are 750 postings but the thread is definitely worth a read, even if you’ve read it previously. It does bring back memories of some great afternoons / evenings spent at the Axe.

Any way, with regards to your query, you may want to explore Dalston a bit more and you may find something of particular interest.

Kind Regards,
Rob
Thank you :hi:

Offline blackmt

Got there late, but the Axe was definitely open - well kicking out by 2am on Saturday

Ended up going Rainbow sports bar instead - it does not compare
Banned reason: No response to comment about no Reviews for 2 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline apple-paul

Went to the axe about 9pm Saturday, it was open, and reasonably busy. One of the dancers told me there's a hearing on Tuesday, and it will stay open if it goes their way, here's hoping. Had a dance, a more reasonable but still too expensive £40, which I'm not going to go into details about,but i enjoyed, as it was with a very attractive Estonian, one of only maybe 3 of the dancers that I thought were reasonably attractive. Went to the rainbow later on, it was fairly quiet- I only got hassled for a dance about a dozen times within my first few minutes there. Recognised a couple of ex axe dancers who were quick to jump ship. More attractive dancers overall, IMHO, although some of them really need to stop the lip/eyebrow/ass filler (just my opinion), and maybe go clothes shopping in places other than the bargain bins of Ann summers.

Offline Puppet Master

I hope the axe stays open - what an institution that place is. Don't know if they are sill there but there were two dancers in particular that stood out - both Romanian - a blonde girl called Erica and Anca (brunette) with big naturals. Both lovely. Wonder if they end up working elsewhere.

Offline Jacobyi

Commuting does not take me to ye old axe any more. Miss it for the fee times I have been there. But 40 or more a Pvt dance is too much. What are the prices in the woolpack Hayes? Wonder if it's 10? Any one been there lately?

Offline somerandomfella

Woolpack Hayes is £15 per dance. If its a trek for you, I wouldn't bother. Girls are a bit disinterested and no handsiness.

Offline robzombie898

Speaking of clubs closing down, there was a hidden gem in Soho - La Capannina Club (Bateman Street) which seems to have closed its doors recently. The establishment did house a few stunning dancers over the years and they did indeed provide a true lap dancing experience.

I just hope that the dancers from La Capannina do not end up at Sunset Strip which is just round the corner…

Offline The Night King

This is not really my scene but having always been mildly curious reading this thread I popped down for my first time on Monday night (14/6) around 9pm. Seeing as it could be the last ever night etc and it was a balmy summer's evening.   It was shut FFS :dash:

All I got for traipsing all the way to Hackney was a couple of African taxi drivers offering to take me to 'another place'. God knows where I'd have ended up had I got in to their grotty minicabs. I made my excuses and left :timeout:

Offline Jacobyi

Woolpack Hayes is £15 per dance. If its a trek for you, I wouldn't bother. Girls are a bit disinterested and no handsiness.
Thanks. Will definitely share my experience....am curious to see what I find there....

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
This is not really my scene but having always been mildly curious reading this thread I popped down for my first time on Monday night (14/6) around 9pm. Seeing as it could be the last ever night etc and it was a balmy summer's evening.   It was shut FFS :dash:

All I got for traipsing all the way to Hackney was a couple of African taxi drivers offering to take me to 'another place'. God knows where I'd have ended up had I got in to their grotty minicabs. I made my excuses and left :timeout:

The vultures were circling  :D,  Always do around a dying animal.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rover78

This is not really my scene but having always been mildly curious reading this thread I popped down for my first time on Monday night (14/6) around 9pm. Seeing as it could be the last ever night etc and it was a balmy summer's evening.   It was shut FFS :dash:

All I got for traipsing all the way to Hackney was a couple of African taxi drivers offering to take me to 'another place'. God knows where I'd have ended up had I got in to their grotty minicabs. I made my excuses and left :timeout:

They just take you to an over priced knocking shop around the corner.

Offline semmlerino

Yep, they take you to an actual place, in my case it was a bit far away.
It's 150 for half an hour if I remember correctly, not really worth it, unless you got the money to spend and absolutely want to go for it. Though at least they drive you home afterwards if it's not too far, or to a location that's convenient.

I've been hearing quite a bit about this mysterious place everyone's been talking about - I did work out where it is approximately, though I still don't know how to get an actual invitation and how to get there
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 05:22:59 pm by semmlerino »

Offline Rover78


I've been hearing quite a bit about this mysterious place everyone's been talking about - I did work out where it is approximately, though I still don't know how to get an actual invitation and how to get there

Ditto, only visiting London every few months means I've never really been able pin down an invite unfortunately.

Offline Jacobyi

Thanks. Will definitely share my experience....am curious to see what I find there....
Did visit the woolpack.... parking on site....as soon as I stepped in , was asked for a coin. Then ordered my drink and took a seat. Ambience was ok, not that spaced out. Dancers were again ok nothing like the horns or browns, around five were there. Spent an hour there and probably seven stage dances.

Offline Rover78

Did visit the woolpack.... parking on site....as soon as I stepped in , was asked for a coin. Then ordered my drink and took a seat. Ambience was ok, not that spaced out. Dancers were again ok nothing like the horns or browns, around five were there. Spent an hour there and probably seven stage dances.

How do the private dances compare to the Axe?

Offline Jacobyi

How do the private dances compare to the Axe?
I didn't fancy a Pvt dance.... Girls aren't pushy.... But it all happens behind a black see through curtain a little across the stage ..... So kinda visible...

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
How do the private dances compare to the Axe?
At the woolpack, there is no touching.  So not at all like the axe.  Behind it (same property), is Inhibitions strip club.  Still no touching, but they do some private dances at the table, so you can get an extra free show watching your neighbor.

The original point of this thread was that Axe had the most hands on experience for £20 in London.  No where like it.  And the 2022 Axe is not like it. Ah well, things move on. At least I can still enjoy a Soho walkup when I feel like it.

Offline Splodge

What's the place in Dalston?

I love the Woolpack. Think most of the ladies are mint and the ambience is non pushy and relaxed. Friendly too. There's also a separate room with a pool table and sports on the tele also.

Offline andytvuk


Offline Latinoking

So after an extensive read of this topic ill finally be going out to experience my first stripclub/ pub this weekend after work is done.... its a shame im only finding out about this thread since things have really changed i guess im going to late but its still something i want to cross off the bucket list atleast.

so the plan is find a stripclub/pub where i can enjoy a couple of drinks, relax while watching the girls perform. Private dances well they dont seem worth it over seeing a WG but i might be tempted into one or two- though i doubt ill pay £60 for one 0.0...

so if i read this thread correct i think my best bet would be going to Nag heads/ Griffins? and mayb rainbows? since i should be able to enjoy a pint and pay the £1-2 Charge they do when they circle round. before each performance. mayb be temped into dance... and if i really do get the horn on, dip out while im still sane and see a local wg.

i would have loved to enjoyed the legendary full on experiences at the ye old axe but seems its not the golden goose it once was.

any advice would be welcomed

Online lougb1

Thanks. Will definitely share my experience....am curious to see what I find there....

External Link/Members Only

Woolpack is a strip pub with pub hours that offers open stage dances and "private" dances for more money. Around the back is Inhibitions which opens 9pm and closes 2pm which also has stage dances and private dances for even more money. I am surprised this twin venue is still operating after all these years, I last went there 20 years ago. The same girls worked  in both venues. I got to know a few of the dancers way back then but even so definately nothing too raunchy in the pub/club, other wise they would be busted  :wacko:.

Anything more happened on a 1 to 1 basis elsewhere.  :yahoo:


 :hi:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:26:10 am by lougb1 »

Offline molecork

So after an extensive read of this topic ill finally be going out to experience my first stripclub/ pub this weekend after work is done.... its a shame im only finding out about this thread since things have really changed i guess im going to late but its still something i want to cross off the bucket list atleast.

so the plan is find a stripclub/pub where i can enjoy a couple of drinks, relax while watching the girls perform. Private dances well they dont seem worth it over seeing a WG but i might be tempted into one or two- though i doubt ill pay £60 for one 0.0...

so if i read this thread correct i think my best bet would be going to Nag heads/ Griffins? and mayb rainbows? since i should be able to enjoy a pint and pay the £1-2 Charge they do when they circle round. before each performance. mayb be temped into dance... and if i really do get the horn on, dip out while im still sane and see a local wg.

i would have loved to enjoyed the legendary full on experiences at the ye old axe but seems its not the golden goose it once was.

any advice would be welcomed

I would say that you should also consider Browns and possibly The Horns, can get to each on an easy bus from Griffins

Offline Bond

I would say that you should also consider Browns and possibly The Horns, can get to each on an easy bus from Griffins

Not many strip pubs left in central London and I agree that these are probably the best three. Of the three, The Griffin is my favourite.

Offline Latinoking

Update- went out last night and hit up nag heads - browns and horns in that order :D  while i did have some fun i think ill stick to punting cause holy fuck did i get shit faced :drinks: and spend more than intended in total i think ive spent £220 which would have been more worth spending an on multiple wg with guarantee action after.

all in all good experience off the bucket list but ill stick to punting


Offline Splodge

My two favourites as mentioned before are The Griffin and The Woolpack. In both places you can chill with a few pints and watch ladies dance for a pound in the pot. Private dances are available but in both places the ladies don't hassle punters for a dance.

Offline myothernameis

Anyone know what the latest news with the Axe, only a few weeks till my summer holiday starts

Offline chodu1

Anyone know what the latest news with the Axe, only a few weeks till my summer holiday starts

You may want to start thinking about Butlins, instead!!!

Offline knownassteve

I've given up on the Axe, but a few trips to the Nags Head have been lots of fun. Not quite Axe standard, but not tooooo far off. Always try to get the third booth. VIP expensive, but I've tried it and it was pretty decent mileage...

Offline stevebarry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Anyone know what the latest news with the Axe, only a few weeks till my summer holiday starts
Drove past on Saturday around midnight.Doors were closed & it looked like it wasn't open
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sexilicous7

Problem with strip clubs is that they are fun but just leave you blue balled and out of pocket. Probably cheaper to go to the Czech republic and go to a full service strip club.

Offline Rover78

Problem with strip clubs is that they are fun but just leave you blue balled and out of pocket. Probably cheaper to go to the Czech republic and go to a full service strip club.

Easier to tell the missus that you're staying over in London to work than nipping to Prague

Offline Jedi123

If only the missus knew you were trying to get good value with the Prague instead of UK option  :D

Offline apple-paul

The axe was closed all last week and weekend whenever I went past, so it looks like it failed its appeal of a couple of weeks ago, and it's definitely, finally closed for good. Last good night I had there was pre- pandemic, and that axe is sorely missed, but the axe of the last couple of years, of  ridiculous prices, strange smells, annoying pimps outside and emptiness inside is not missed. Went to the rainbow sports bar on Friday night, half the girls seem to be axe girls, so if you had a favourite you want to catch up with, they might be there.

Offline myothernameis

The axe was closed all last week and weekend whenever I went past, so it looks like it failed its appeal of a couple of weeks ago, and it's definitely, finally closed for good.

If the Axe is closed for good, its a sad day indeed, such a enjoyable place to go, a few dances and a drink.  Now I hope, that just maybe they will open up, but doubt it very much

Now as for the girls, wonder if we will see them on AW, and provide some sort of service, suppose they could still use the Axe as premise but no longer a open pub

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
The axe was closed all last week and weekend whenever I went past, so it looks like it failed its appeal of a couple of weeks ago, and it's definitely, finally closed for good. Last good night I had there was pre- pandemic, and that axe is sorely missed, but the axe of the last couple of years, of  ridiculous prices, strange smells, annoying pimps outside and emptiness inside is not missed. Went to the rainbow sports bar on Friday night, half the girls seem to be axe girls, so if you had a favourite you want to catch up with, they might be there.

Were they trying to ply their over-priced YoA trade at the Rainbow or now giving far more for fewer pounds Rainbow-stylee?

Offline Griffin75

I miss the white horse for those of you who’ve been around a while.
Used to play pool matches for my company upstairs and come down for a few dances etc..
Still remember trying to teach pool to a scantily clad stripper on one of the downstairs tables at the back!

Is metropolis now reinventing itself as a legit nightclub?

Offline Mr Sinister

The white horse Shoreditch? Was a good pub unfortunately due to the rapid gentrification of that street council did not want to give them a license. Now's it a fancy restaurant.

And yes metropolis is more of a gay, queer club these days.

Offline Londonchef

I was told it was due to the rent hike that made it close ,The White Horse that is.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 02:43:28 pm by Londonchef »

Offline Splodge

Off to Sweet Wednesdays and The Griffin beforehand later this month. Can't wait. The women are stunning. But like a few of you have said, no touching allowed. Shame, as I'd get thrown out. Most of the women I find super sexy. Love Brazilians.

As stated previously. I love a day out to The Woolpack too. Not sure if touching is allowed there. Don't think so. But a great set up and I enjoy anywhere with naked women, beer, pool and sport on the tele.

The White Horse was a very special place. Next to other strip establishments too. I also enjoyed Browns but haven't been over that area of London for a while.


Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Had a great time at the place that shall not be named recently with two lovely young ladies, and left a little lighter than I arrived.

 It shame to see YoA finally have its day. Long live the YoA! Although Browns and RSB are still going, they really were always Goose to the Axe’s Maverick.

Offline blackx6phantom6

Had a great time at the place that shall not be named recently with two lovely young ladies, and left a little lighter than I arrived.

 It shame to see YoA finally have its day. Long live the YoA! Although Browns and RSB are still going, they really were always Goose to the Axe’s Maverick.

Name the place m8 :music:

Offline motor123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Had a great time at the place that shall not be named recently with two lovely young ladies, and left a little lighter than I arrived.

 It shame to see YoA finally have its day. Long live the YoA! Although Browns and RSB are still going, they really were always Goose to the Axe’s Maverick.

Mate would you be able to pm me about this place?
Banned reason: Repeatedly requesting PM’s
Banned by: 90125

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

Offline motor123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Private message me Mr matrix and I'll tell you

Hi jedi would you be able to message me the same pls?
Banned reason: Repeatedly requesting PM’s
Banned by: 90125

Offline motor123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
To my huge shame I've never been to the Dalston joint (though I have my reasons).
Several UKP members have offered to 'induct' me but that's a leap too far, thanks all the same.

Hi sparkus I can't pm so is it fine if you could message me about this place?
Banned reason: Repeatedly requesting PM’s
Banned by: 90125