Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291640 times)

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Oh the joys of the olde axe......

Frequented it on saturday for a stag do...very busy in there and the usual collection of "horny" brazilian and roms.
Hadnt been there since covid so was nice to be back
Was a lot of fun but still cant get over the minimum £60 a dance...never even used to pay that in stringfellows.
One thing which also hadnt change since pre-covid... i can confirm that the axe has the worst trap in London so for future reference make sure you don't eat for a week before you visit so no chance of needing a number 2 while in there.  :blush:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I bet more than a few lines are still getting snorted in that filth  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lyosha

So are there any strip clubs in London where you can get a dance without paying a king's ransom and with a British girl? Or at least an EE girl with good English who is going to chat a bit and not just nag you to pay for private...

Offline stevebarry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
So are there any strip clubs in London where you can get a dance without paying a king's ransom and with a British girl? Or at least an EE girl with good English who is going to chat a bit and not just nag you to pay for private...
The Nags Head in Whitechapel would probably meet your needs.I can't remember if there were any English girls there, but it's only £20 a dance.
Rainbow Sports Bar in Shoreditch has at least 2 English girls there, but it's £40 a dance
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555

The Nags Head in Whitechapel would probably meet your needs.I can't remember if there were any English girls there, but it's only £20 a dance.
Rainbow Sports Bar in Shoreditch has at least 2 English girls there, but it's £40 a dance

Do you punt or just go to strip bars 🤷‍♂️

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
The Nags Head in Whitechapel would probably meet your needs.I can't remember if there were any English girls there, but it's only £20 a dance.
Rainbow Sports Bar in Shoreditch has at least 2 English girls there, but it's £40 a dance
Been here over 6 years and no review. You sure you're on the right forum???

Offline Nicknickson

Any updates on YOA? Am in London and thinking about going.

Offline anujok

Was at Horns yesterday around 5 pm... The place feels so dark and inactive.  All the girls were busy chatting on their mobiles in a corner and a bunch of punters having drinks. Walked away.  Been to Browns from there, pretty nice girls and regular stage shows. Had a nice drink and one pvt dance at 20 and then left.

Offline Buenos2006

Was in the Axe yesterday afternoon. Was speaking to one of the girls who said the Axe is closing on 14 June. She said all the girls have been told that’s the closing date. Said it was due to breach of license rules.

Of course Axe has been threatened with closure many times. Maybe it will successfully appeal this closure. But the girl I was speaking to seemed to think it was final.

I hope she’s wrong!

Anyone else got any intel?

Offline Harryhood

I occasionally went to Fantasy Video and Mr B's cinema's and sometimes came across women  (usually milfs) to play with. Although frequented by gays also.
These places were also closed down.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Was at Horns yesterday around 5 pm... The place feels so dark and inactive.  All the girls were busy chatting on their mobiles in a corner and a bunch of punters having drinks. Walked away.  Been to Browns from there, pretty nice girls and regular stage shows. Had a nice drink and one pvt dance at 20 and then left.

Where is HORNS? never heard of it despite my many years of frequenting lappy bars in east London…

Offline Jedi123

Horns is a small strip pub very about 3mins walk from old Street station.

You have to put £1 in a jar that the girls go around with before they dance on stage

The owner also has browns strip pub which is in Shoreditch- about 20mins walk away.



Offline Global_Punter

Was in the Axe yesterday afternoon. Was speaking to one of the girls who said the Axe is closing on 14 June. She said all the girls have been told that’s the closing date. Said it was due to breach of license rules.

Of course Axe has been threatened with closure many times. Maybe it will successfully appeal this closure. But the girl I was speaking to seemed to think it was final.

I hope she’s wrong!

Anyone else got any intel?

It would be a shame but ya - they pushed the limit and I'm not sure how they got away with it to be honest.

On another note I've not been in ages as its getting very expensive and a rip off too.

Offline myothernameis

Was in the Axe yesterday afternoon. Was speaking to one of the girls who said the Axe is closing on 14 June. She said all the girls have been told that’s the closing date. Said it was due to breach of license rules.

Of course Axe has been threatened with closure many times. Maybe it will successfully appeal this closure. But the girl I was speaking to seemed to think it was final.

I hope she’s wrong!

Anyone else got any intel?

Im from Scotland and have enjoyed my visits to the Axe, but surprised nothing was done years ago.

In my opinion the councillors and police must know what has been going on, and they have chosen not to act or do something

Wonder if it has anything to do with local council elections, and with new councillors in place, this is one of the first things there aiming to deal with

Offline Mr Girth

If the Axe is closing for licensing reasons, I'm surprised it has a five week stay of execution.

Offline pantywetter

Agree it’s a rip off now, most girls pushing for £60-£80 a dance, though sometimes they still propose £40.

It’s silly really because at £20 they would still empty your wallet, they might just have to dance for 10 minutes instead of 3 which doesn’t sound the worst thing in the world.

Agree with them pushing the boundaries there, though I’ve never been offered a BJ or Sex even being a 15 year regular. 


Offline myothernameis

Agree with them pushing the boundaries there, though I’ve never been offered a BJ or Sex even being a 15 year regular.

Last year I get a hand job, the girl unzipped me, and began to stroke my cock.  No payment was mentioned, until halfway through, when she said, I will finish you of for £20

I couldn't argue, as I just wanted to cum, but it was kind of sneaky of her, and she musty have known I would agree

Offline Rover78

Really hope they dodge the closing bullet! No way am I going to get a trip down there by mid June.

Offline dewey

Back in London so paid a trip to Ye Olde Axe again last night. Very quiet in there. About 10/11 girls. All dressed very sexily in lingerie.
One girl - Rebecca - came up to and in a very hands on way chatted to me whilst trying to encourage me into a dance. But at £60 a go not a hope.
There was one absolutely stunning looking dancer - brunette - there but she was giving all her attention to a guy who was well on with the drink - so probably more open to her charms and open to paying for the dances.
I stayed for two drinks. Enjoyed watching the lovely ladies and went away happy.
I will try Nags Head next night I’m out.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Back in London so paid a trip to Ye Olde Axe again last night. Very quiet in there. About 10/11 girls. All dressed very sexily in lingerie.
One girl - Rebecca - came up to and in a very hands on way chatted to me whilst trying to encourage me into a dance. But at £60 a go not a hope.
There was one absolutely stunning looking dancer - brunette - there but she was giving all her attention to a guy who was well on with the drink - so probably more open to her charms and open to paying for the dances.
I stayed for two drinks. Enjoyed watching the lovely ladies and went away happy.
I will try Nags Head next night I’m out.
60 quid, half way to a reasonable shag imo. :hi:

Offline dewey

60 quid, half way to a reasonable shag imo. :hi:
Totally agree. Don’t understand why they don’t keep at the twenty. More guys would take up the dances.

Offline somerandomfella

Went there earlier. Now they're not doing private dances since yesterday. Really strange atmosphere. £2 for floor dances. Dancers just hanging around really looking for tips. Could be temporary but no smoke without fire.

Offline Global_Punter



Went there earlier. Now they're not doing private dances since yesterday. Really strange atmosphere. £2 for floor dances. Dancers just hanging around really looking for tips. Could be temporary but no smoke without fire.


Ouch! stage dances are much better at Horns and Browns, at this rate they will be toast. Worst case scenario the girls will move to a new club for better PVT dance & tips.

Offline myothernameis

Went there earlier. Now they're not doing private dances since yesterday. Really strange atmosphere. £2 for floor dances. Dancers just hanging around really looking for tips. Could be temporary but no smoke without fire.

Wonder when they will notice, business has gone down hill, and customers like our selfs arent staying any longer, with them

Last summer, private dances were still on, but no real contact allowed, so I only had one or two dances, made the girls aware, why I was leaving, no real contact allowed

This July spending two nights before going on holiday, under the current rules, and there only doing floor shows, Im unlikely to go to the axe

I just hope this is temporary, and come July there operating as normal, but this means I need to pay a visit, but might not stay long

Offline Buenos2006

I was in the Axe last night (Sunday). Private dances back on. The girls mentioned private dances had stopped for a couple of days as owners were worried about the council coming in under cover! All seems a bit up in the air as to whether it will remain open and whether private dances will be available every day. I’d been told that it was definitely closing on 14 June but that doesn’t seem certain now.

The minimum cost for a dance upstairs was £100! Downstairs from £40.

Offline myothernameis

The minimum cost for a dance upstairs was £100!

So wonder what we will get for £100, for a private dance upstairs.  I would hope more time, so insted of around 2 songs, we get three songs, and also for £100.  Will the girls go further, than ever before, so we know pretty much, the girls offer there pussys to suck on, and some girls even dry rub your cock

So the rubbing of your cock, would they now unzip you, and play with your cock

Offline stampjones

So wonder what we will get for £100, for a private dance upstairs.

So the rubbing of your cock, would they now unzip you, and play with your cock
I used to get that for 20 when it wasnt busy in the old days

Offline andytvuk

Called in earlier
Place is dead on its feet
About 12 girls there, all gazing at their phones
Was talked into a dance upstairs for £80
No better than the old naughty forty downstairs
Can't see it surviving unfortunately

Offline Global_Punter



I was in the Axe last night (Sunday). Private dances back on. The girls mentioned private dances had stopped for a couple of days as owners were worried about the council coming in under cover! All seems a bit up in the air as to whether it will remain open and whether private dances will be available every day. I’d been told that it was definitely closing on 14 June but that doesn’t seem certain now.

The minimum cost for a dance upstairs was £100! Downstairs from £40.


Shame, definitely not VFM at £100 - why are they charging so much  :scare: seems like i wont be visiting in a while.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Shame, definitely not VFM at £100 - why are they charging so much  :scare: seems like i wont be visiting in a while.
Guess they think some sucker is going to pay silly money. If we all avoid the place they may start to think otherwise. :hi:

Offline Momodan38

Guess they think some sucker is going to pay silly money. If we all avoid the place they may start to think otherwise. :hi:
the place is on its last legs, they’ll probably laugh off the punters threatening a boycott.

It was a lack of custom to begin with that led to prices spiralling, with the douchebag owners taking a cut from the girls private dances, which in turn forced the girls to openly push boundaries to justify the higher prices, which in turn tipped off the local authorities.

So long YAO, you’ll be missed  :(

Offline Chesterblurtage2017


 the place is on its last legs, they’ll probably laugh off the punters threatening a boycott.

It was a lack of custom to begin with that led to prices spiralling, with the douchebag owners taking a cut from the girls private dances, which in turn forced the girls to openly push boundaries to justify the higher prices, which in turn tipped off the local authorities.

So long YAO, you’ll be missed  :(

Well this guy knows allot about the Axe........not! Firstly there's only ONE owner! Secondly there's a house fee for the dancers just like all other strip bars not a cut from the dances (just ask the girls before you assume what's going on). The price hike happened after the Lockdown because everywhere got hit so it's nothing to do with the owner, just the devastating consequence of shutting everything down. As for 'laughing off punters', well I'm not sure if this bloke has ever actually had a chat with bar staff in East London pubs as they don't take threats from punters very seriously when it comes to 'boycotting' pubs - if you don't come back they won't miss you!!!

Offline Momodan38

Well this guy knows allot about the Axe........not! Firstly there's only ONE owner! Secondly there's a house fee for the dancers just like all other strip bars not a cut from the dances (just ask the girls before you assume what's going on). The price hike happened after the Lockdown because everywhere got hit so it's nothing to do with the owner, just the devastating consequence of shutting everything down. As for 'laughing off punters', well I'm not sure if this bloke has ever actually had a chat with bar staff in East London pubs as they don't take threats from punters very seriously when it comes to 'boycotting' pubs - if you don't come back they won't miss you!!!

Owners should’ve been written owner, so I’ll clarify the “douchebag owner”. Happy?

I know because the girls told me at the time and I saw the girls hand the money to the bar staff after each dance. The bar staff confirmed the same. There was no house fee at the time, girls were expected to pay a cut from their dances. I’m friendly with the staff and girls 😉

I know more about the east london strip pubs than you might think so chill.

Your last point borders on stupidity as your agreeing with me by trying to disprove me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 08:25:57 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Josey Wales

This newspaper article tells you all you need to know about the landlord of the Axe.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
This newspaper article tells you all you need to know about the landlord of the Axe.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link  :drinks:

However I distinctly recall that the real Josey Wales had more than one shot in his pistol chambers.  Perhaps some links and commentary on the girls you've been punting in the past 6 months would be more on target?  Or confirmation that unknowns from further back are genuine or to be avoided ?

Offline Splodge

My 2 favourite strip pubs are The Woolpack in Hayes. Love it. It also has a country park next to it which is nice to walk through. Birds of prey everywhere also. Yep. I love birds of prey. Anyway. Love to visit the Woolpack. Make a day out of it. My other favourite strip establishment is The Griffin. I have a thing for South American women. This palce has some stunners. Again, I make a day out out of it. Its about a mile or so from Sweet Wednesday which I love to visit also. Plan to visit The Griffin and Sweet Wednesdays again soon. And the Woolpack too. All three venues are excellent but one is a T-girl bar which again, I love.

Offline notcalledchris

My 2 favourite strip pubs are The Woolpack in Hayes. Love it. It also has a country park next to it which is nice to walk through. Birds of prey everywhere also. Yep. I love birds of prey. Anyway. Love to visit the Woolpack. Make a day out of it. My other favourite strip establishment is The Griffin. I have a thing for South American women. This palce has some stunners. Again, I make a day out out of it. Its about a mile or so from Sweet Wednesday which I love to visit also. Plan to visit The Griffin and Sweet Wednesdays again soon. And the Woolpack too. All three venues are excellent but one is a T-girl bar which again, I love.

Birds of prey, country park, ladyboys.  Are you Alan Partridge?   :)

Offline Splodge

 :D all makes for a nice day out. Love a visit to London. Another favourite strip pub was The White Horse. What a place that was. The Flying Scotsman was great too. There's one in Woolwich also. The Royal Standard I think it was called. Alan Partridge rocked.

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Apparently dances are still off the cards but it seems they've got a pool table now. I'm sure there must be something about playing with balls and pockets that the wittier members on here cam work with.

Offline oldrainbow

God i miss the white horse on shoreditch high Street that used to be my favourite strip pub/club of the lot, gutted when it closed! 😢

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
:D all makes for a nice day out. Love a visit to London. Another favourite strip pub was The White Horse. What a place that was. The Flying Scotsman was great too. There's one in Woolwich also. The Royal Standard I think it was called. Alan Partridge rocked.

The Royal Standard is no more so that info will have people on a wasted trip, it is a dive raided for drugs and guns earlier this week, keep well clear.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NoStringsFun

I am in town tomorrow and was thinking of taking some colleagues to the Axe, don’t think I will bother now. Shame, loved that place pre-covid.

Will try Browns instead. Are there any others I should consider in the area?

Offline Barstoolpreacher

The Horns has the same owners as Browns but smaller, there's also the Rainbow Sports bar but not been for a while and the Nags Head at Aldgate. All covered in this thread and within a short walk of each other.

Offline dave451

So wonder what we will get for £100, for a private dance upstairs.  I would hope more time, so insted of around 2 songs, we get three songs, and also for £100.

Silly money! You could visit a Working Girl for less and, even if you didn't fuck her, you would get a lot more than a 3-song lap dance.

Offline stampjones

Silly money! You could visit a Working Girl for less and, even if you didn't fuck her, you would get a lot more than a 3-song lap dance.
Hmm you quoted me as saying something I replied to  :unknown:

Offline Splodge

The Royal Standard is no more so that info will have people on a wasted trip, it is a dive raided for drugs and guns earlier this week, keep well clear.

Excellent. Was hoping someone would have an update on this place. No more strippers there then?

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Excellent. Was hoping someone would have an update on this place. No more strippers there then?

Not for a while now, my mate lives very close, was 9 riot van loads raiding it earlier this week, the manager has not been seen since, nothing but a coke den these days apparently.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Splodge


Offline Chesterblurtage2017

So for anyone who is interested at the moment none of the bar staff are sure about what's happening with the pub. Yes there is now a pool table in there as there used to be years ago, not sure what that means but I'd say anyone who is curious needs to go there and talk to the staff and just speculate, there are way too many 'Click Bait' comments on here!!!!

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
So for anyone who is interested at the moment none of the bar staff are sure about what's happening with the pub. Yes there is now a pool table in there as there used to be years ago, not sure what that means but I'd say anyone who is curious needs to go there and talk to the staff and just speculate, there are way too many 'Click Bait' comments on here!!!!

Doesn't the pub do decent trade for legit events when not a strip joint? Owner might be tempted to cut losses and focus on that.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
So for anyone who is interested at the moment none of the bar staff are sure about what's happening with the pub. Yes there is now a pool table in there as there used to be years ago, not sure what that means but I'd say anyone who is curious needs to go there and talk to the staff and just speculate, there are way too many 'Click Bait' comments on here!!!!

Maybe the girls will start doing table shows, although it could get lethal it those pool balls start flying.