Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291783 times)

Offline Cullen

It comes to something when even strip clubs succumb to automation.  What next, VR headsets and gloves?

Holograms? Dances via Zoom?

Offline Cullen

The auto DJs in Brown's and Horns are a real shame. Used to have a bit of a laught with the fella in Brown's. The Griffin still has a proper one.

Yep. I never really considered it before my experience at the Horns, but it does add to the ambience of the place when there's an actual person introducing the girls, even if they are quick to resort to the cringey catchphrases like 'phones away while the girls display.'

Offline myothernameis

The barmaid, does anyone know if she offers private dances up stairs.   Find her rather attractive, and a double for Renée Felice Smith, out of csi@ Los Angeles, photo included



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline myothernameis

Found a strip club in Edinburgh, with similarities to Ye Olde Axe, which I thought would never see.

Now not going to mention the venue, but anyone from Edinburgh would have a good idea, on what club Im talking about

So a basic 10 min dance cost you £40, now if you want you touch, it costs you an extra £20 - £40

Offline Buenos2006

Been back to YOA a few times recently and getting better.  A few more girls and is always pretty quiet with not many customers. Means you get a good choice of the girls.

The Axe owners also appear to have bought a cute kitten which runs round the bar.  So a new type of pussy to admire.

Offline unknownpunter

I’m seeing great things about YOA; personally I have never been but recently my interest has spiked. I only really get the time between 1-3pm to go afternoon. Anyone had experience during these times what it like but also the extent of touching does it vary. Cheers

Offline unknownpunter

Also, for my first visit to such venues would you recommend YOA over Browns?

Offline Barstoolpreacher

To be honest both are fairly quiet between those times as they only just opening up. YOA probably the quieter midweek but the dances are fairly standard with touching allowed. Although what that means will vary from girl to girl but usually pretty hands on.

Browns has a better standatd of girls imo but definitely no touching allowed. Dances also cheaper in Browns so really depends what you're looking for.Good luck and report back on your experience.

Offline unknownpunter

To be honest both are fairly quiet between those times as they only just opening up. YOA probably the quieter midweek but the dances are fairly standard with touching allowed. Although what that means will vary from girl to girl but usually pretty hands on.

Browns has a better standatd of girls imo but definitely no touching allowed. Dances also cheaper in Browns so really depends what you're looking for.Good luck and report back on your experience.

Most defo will report back my experiences. Thanks for the heads up about browns absolute zero no touching. What am I expecting a dance in YOA £60+, browns I see is around £15 during that time

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Basic dance in YOA is 40, longer dance, or upstairs for 60+ although not sure if upstairs is open all day. Can get pricey in YOA if you get drawn in. 😄😄

Offline unknownpunter

Basic dance in YOA is 40, longer dance, or upstairs for 60+ although not sure if upstairs is open all day. Can get pricey in YOA if you get drawn in. 😄😄

Oh god so it could be a long day in the office then 🤣🤣 I must admit I probably will get sucked in ahah

Offline Barstoolpreacher

Think that probably costs a bit more. 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Global_Punter



Oh god so it could be a long day in the office then 🤣🤣 I must admit I probably will get sucked in ahah



I'd love to play a game of " never ever have I popped out to the cash machine to get more money @ YOA "  :D :D

It can get expensive when your having fun & also when the girls start to treat you as a regular ie come xzy day when I'm working 😛


Offline Barstoolpreacher

Yeah, fell for that in the early days. Wiser now, and tend to stick with my 'regular' girls. Some of them can be very persuasive though 😂😂😂😂. Be on your guard. 😁

Offline unknownpunter

Thank you guys for the heads up then. Shit best leave the card at home just withdraw night before ahaha

Offline tickle12345

Made a trip down to London on Friday, did a strip-crawl, started off with YOA, then Browns, Horns, Rainbow then back to YOA.

I only opted for dances in YOA as I know what to expect here and to be honest I wasn't convinced to try anyone else athe other places.

I was a regular at YOA pre-covid, would travel at least once a month and recognised majority of the girls (Romanians) there. As others have already mentioned prices have increased, £40/£60 downstairs, £80 upstairs. Quality of dances have always been amazing here, i had a few dances downstairs then went upstairs for the last dance.

Unfortunately the regular i used to see is still in Romania, but there are still others that will still deliver an exceptional service. YOA isn't as busy as pre-covid, as there were less girls working but i suspect it will get back to normal early next year.

Offline magnetico

It sounds like that Mayfair joint in the recent documentary which looked both pricey and grim as fuck.

Which documentary was that ?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Which documentary was that ?

I was alerted on here, don't recall the deets, maybe Sky or so.  Usual gruff voice "Mean streets of London and we expose the hidden side of vice" etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline bluehairguitar

Anybody know about Flamingos, not too far from YOA in Aldgate?
I've never even heard of it

External Link/Members Only

Offline mysteryman30

My last experience with YOA is admittedly a couple of years old but back then private dances were £20, now they have doubled in price to £40? Are the dances longer / raunchier?

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

My last experience with YOA is admittedly a couple of years old but back then private dances were £20, now they have doubled in price to £40? Are the dances longer / raunchier?
If I go off the last time I went, it didn't really feel longer. Standard dance time I think, the girls have to give a percentage of what they get to the bar so that's why the price increased

Offline Perseus02

Haven't been to YOA for several months, so just want to clarify: standard seems to be 60 downstairs, 80 upstairs. Is that correct? That's quite expensive compared to what it was before, however what's the difference between upstairs and downstairs (in terms of dances)?

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Haven't been to YOA for several months, so just want to clarify: standard seems to be 60 downstairs, 80 upstairs. Is that correct? That's quite expensive compared to what it was before, however what's the difference between upstairs and downstairs (in terms of dances)?
£40 is standard and that'll be downstairs.

I think £60 also is downstairs unless you wear down some of the girls then that might be enough to get em upstairs.

Difference is arguably more comfortable and a hell of a lot more goes on, more touching allowed and well so I've heard and read on here, nearly enough everything except a job or and sex
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 01:07:40 am by TheDarkPaladin0 »

Offline myothernameis

everything except a job or and sex

£80 dance and upstairs, more or less everything is on offer, licking & fingering pussy, rimming, and depending on the girl kissing.  Now the girl herself, she dosnt hold back, and almost masturbating the guys, from the outside of your trousers

Could any thing else be on the card, like would the girl unzip you, and play with your cock.  Or even go all the way, and fuck the girl on the couch, but mind you she would be on top, sitting on your lap

So I would say yes, there could be more on offer, but guessing no one has asked, or even tried, but no doubt the price has to be right.  If the girls allow you to suck on there pussy, and they grope your cock, I dont see why other extras are on offer

Offline Studley69

£80 dance and upstairs, more or less everything is on offer, licking & fingering pussy, rimming, and depending on the girl kissing.  Now the girl herself, she dosnt hold back, and almost masturbating the guys, from the outside of your trousers

Could any thing else be on the card, like would the girl unzip you, and play with your cock.  Or even go all the way, and fuck the girl on the couch, but mind you she would be on top, sitting on your lap

So I would say yes, there could be more on offer, but guessing no one has asked, or even tried, but no doubt the price has to be right.  If the girls allow you to suck on there pussy, and they grope your cock, I dont see why other extras are on offer

How long does an £80 session last?


Offline Studley69


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
10 min's
Thats not really VFM when you think £80 can get you 30 minutes with SP and the full monty.
I like YOA, but I'd never pay £80. Most I've paid was £20 some 4 years ago. Guess inflation has taken off here. :hi:

Offline Studley69

Thats not really VFM when you think £80 can get you 30 minutes with SP and the full monty.
I like YOA, but I'd never pay £80. Most I've paid was £20 some 4 years ago. Guess inflation has taken off here. :hi:

It's not apples and apples though. The experience is different.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
It's not apples and apples though. The experience is different.
Dont disagree. But I still would be thinking, I can get a punt for this. Between Browns and YOA, its easy to spend a lot and in the past I too have got a bit carried away. If you walk out with a buzz feeling youve had a great time, then its money well spent. :hi:

Offline NoStringsFun

I’m seeing great things about YOA; personally I have never been but recently my interest has spiked. I only really get the time between 1-3pm to go afternoon. Anyone had experience during these times what it like but also the extent of touching does it vary. Cheers

Best times to go IMO.

Offline Nicknickson

Went to the Nags Head the other day after work. Got a nice lapdance off a fit bird. Wasnt allowed to touch her, but she was all over me. £20. So may pop back in when it's busier..

Anyone had any experience of the place?

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

£80 dance and upstairs, more or less everything is on offer, licking & fingering pussy, rimming, and depending on the girl kissing.  Now the girl herself, she dosnt hold back, and almost masturbating the guys, from the outside of your trousers

Could any thing else be on the card, like would the girl unzip you, and play with your cock.  Or even go all the way, and fuck the girl on the couch, but mind you she would be on top, sitting on your lap

So I would say yes, there could be more on offer, but guessing no one has asked, or even tried, but no doubt the price has to be right.  If the girls allow you to suck on there pussy, and they grope your cock, I dont see why other extras are on offer

I've been going to Axe for years and for what it's worth I think people need to know that it's a Strip Club and not a brothel! Yes the dances can be intimate but the girls are dancers and not SPs - if you go for a dance and ask for extras you'll probably be seen as an easy target because the girls will (rightfully) take advantage of your desperation!! And they all talk so some will outright avoid you if you clearly are trying to get sexual services.

It's their job to entice punters to part with their cash so it always looks like everything is on the cards but in reality it's a fantastic illusion.

In my opinion Axe is a place to go to drink, watch what's on offer and have some quality dances and I'll go there either after or before a punt, that way I can just enjoy it without the expectations that some people have expressed. £60 is steep and yes you are better off going with an SP but the point is that Axe is a strip club so if your intentions are for a full service then Axe (or any of the Strip Clubs) is not the place for you.

My advice is to book and SP for either before or after, go to the Axe with a bit of cash on you, have some drinks with the girls, have a laugh and couple of dances and you'll exit with a smile on your face and no worries :)

Offline bigden40

Found a strip club in Edinburgh, with similarities to Ye Olde Axe, which I thought would never see.

Now not going to mention the venue, but anyone from Edinburgh would have a good idea, on what club Im talking about

So a basic 10 min dance cost you £40, now if you want you touch, it costs you an extra £20 - £40

One of the bars in the pubic triangle I presume. 


The Western Bar would be the most similar to the YOA IMO.  Burke & Hares was pretty good in days of old but not so much these days.

Offline Global_Punter



I've been going to Axe for years and for what it's worth I think people need to know that it's a Strip Club and not a brothel! Yes the dances can be intimate but the girls are dancers and not SPs - if you go for a dance and ask for extras you'll probably be seen as an easy target because the girls will (rightfully) take advantage of your desperation!! And they all talk so some will outright avoid you if you clearly are trying to get sexual services.

It's their job to entice punters to part with their cash so it always looks like everything is on the cards but in reality it's a fantastic illusion.

In my opinion Axe is a place to go to drink, watch what's on offer and have some quality dances and I'll go there either after or before a punt, that way I can just enjoy it without the expectations that some people have expressed. £60 is steep and yes you are better off going with an SP but the point is that Axe is a strip club so if your intentions are for a full service then Axe (or any of the Strip Clubs) is not the place for you.

My advice is to book and SP for either before or after, go to the Axe with a bit of cash on you, have some drinks with the girls, have a laugh and couple of dances and you'll exit with a smile on your face and no worries :)


I concur, though the dance can get raunchy - it's not a place to go and ask for sexual services, but to get a good dance while enjoying some drinks & chat with ladies too

Offline Juulesy

Went to the Nags Head the other day after work. Got a nice lapdance off a fit bird. Wasnt allowed to touch her, but she was all over me. £20. So may pop back in when it's busier..

Anyone had any experience of the place?

Yes.  Popped in for the first time ever last night.  Friendly door and bar staff.  The relatively seedy feel of the place is awesome but I had no idea how tiny it is.   Had 3 dances, one with a newbie who was just average.  Had two others which were similar to your experience.  A friendly Irish dude, obv a bit hammered, told me that the fit Colombian bird is not keen on getting touch feely.  On the other hand, look out for a Hungarian brunette there.  She was good.  The £20 dances feel much more worth the dosh than the 'no contact' Browns, Griffin.  As someone said, Nags Head and likes are perfect places to go before or after a punt.

Offline azza49

I've been out with friends on a couple of Fridays recently nearby and decided to see the scene for myself.....after a few drinks of course.

Definitely feels different to the pre-pandemic times.

A visit to Rainbows Sports Bar a couple weeks back was surprisingly ok. The stage shows were frequent and quite good to be fair, with the girls getting full nude. There was a good number of girls and guys that evening, but i guess as it's a small venue, it can feel like that. I did have one lap dance for £40 with a nice slim thick Brazilian (mixed race, black hair). The dance was nice but it's not quite worth the doubling in price from the days of £20 per (standard) dance

I went to Old Axe on another Friday and it was dead unfortunately. More girls than guys and the vibe wasn't quite right. I had a drink and left. The stage shows were infrequent and not very good either. Maybe i just went on a bad night.

Did someone recently mention private dances can be £20 here as it thought £40 was the minimum?


Offline anujok

  Not sure if it’s right for me to post it here. As I couldn’t find any thread and didn’t want to start a meeting thread if there was one.

Any views on External Link/Members Only which is next to Limehouse station ?

I pass by this everyday and they open at 8pm so really didn’t have a chance to go in

Any experiences to share?!

Cheers.

Offline redveee

  Not sure if it’s right for me to post it here. As I couldn’t find any thread and didn’t want to start a meeting thread if there was one.

Any views on External Link/Members Only which is next to Limehouse station ?

I pass by this everyday and they open at 8pm so really didn’t have a chance to go in

Any experiences to share?!

Cheers.

Google Maps has this business now called White Swan and was that name when I was in London back in September, spotted the place 2 years ago when I was on the bus from GasFerry to Spitafields.

Offline Rhinooo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
White Swan is a gay bar/club. Are we sure Majingos isn't a gentlemen's club for gentlemen?
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Global_Punter


Folks has anyone got intel on Metropolis Gentlemens Club & Strip Club - how does it compare to YOA and Browns.

I'm looking to venture out a little bit based on an invitation - I just don't know if it worth the trip ?

Any inputs will be appreciated and thanks in advance - I've been through the forum & just like the above post, I'm not looking to start another!  :hi:

Offline Jedi123

Hi,

I went to metropolis about a week ago for the first time in about 6 years.

It was 5 pound entry and a pint was £6
The private dances are £20 and I only spent time with one girl.

I don't think you can get away with as much as YOA but the girls are definitely classier / prettier in metropolis.


Offline Global_Punter



Hi,

I went to metropolis about a week ago for the first time in about 6 years.

It was 5 pound entry and a pint was £6
The private dances are £20 and I only spent time with one girl.

I don't think you can get away with as much as YOA but the girls are definitely classier / prettier in metropolis.


Danke  :hi: it seems Ok then thats the validation I needed to plunge!

Offline Josey Wales

White Swan is a gay bar/club. Are we sure Majingos isn't a gentlemen's club for gentlemen?
Majingos is a strip club with female dancers.  It has the same address as White Swan (gay bar) but is separate. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 12:32:44 pm by Josey Wales »

Offline Rover78

Majingos is a strip club with female dancers.  It has the same address as White Swan (gay bar) but is separate.

Great! any info on door fees and what the dances/girls are like?

Offline a203203

stopped by rainbow sports bar in shoreditch the other night. weeknight 2-3 good looking girls. tried out three: one hungarian blonde with a nice all natural body plenty of touching, one black british girl from yorkshire with enhanced everything but she wore it well, and one blonde english girl with taut abs, long legs, but she wasn't as liberal with the touching. expensive overall. 15..? to get in, then pound a pot, and £40 (!!) per dance. but full touching allowed including some light tit sucking. you might be able to finger but i didn't bother.

Offline jackyjack


Offline Global_Punter



£15 to get in!!!??  :dash:



I know right! seems like their trying to regain re-pandemic losses.

Offline stevebarry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Went to the Axe recently.£10 entry (Xmas price) & £5 a bottle of lager. £1 in the pot, although the girls didn't seem to be coming around much.Very few girls & some of them just seemed disinterested,just sitting down talking amongst themselves etc. No real stunners & didn't see a few of the girls who are usually there.Very surprised & disappointed as I thought it would be much better & livelier.I left without having any dances, which is unusual for me.
Went to the Rainbow after.£20 entry (Xmas price) & £6.50 a bottle of beer.£1 in the pot.Much livelier than the Axe.One very nice busty English girl with a real Cockney accent, one black English girl with an absolutely amazing big, and I mean big,ass.And a smallish blonde English girl with huge fake tits & what looked like a fake ass.She looked like a porn star.
£40 a dance.Enjoyed it very much,although obviously expensive
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pantywetter

Went there on Friday and felt back to its best.  Rinsed a lot of cash, got hammered and loads of dances.  Only thing is minimum for a dance is £40 now and not £20 like pre pandemic.