Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street girls  (Read 10694 times)

hawk

got a thing about streetwalkers where are they in cardiff and newport  im new in wales

Offline Corus Boy

If you're wanting them in Cardiff, then go to the Magic Roundabout and along either Tyndall Street or Ocean Way.  However there has been a lot of Police patrolling around there and some have moved to the corner of Taff Embankment and Penarth Road.

I have no idea of charges but I do see them strutting along on my way home.  There was one on Taff Embankment that I dream of her appearing on AW, as I was stopped at the traffic lights a little Asian girl, all dressed in black, black lipstick and a real strong Goth look walked in front of me, that was really tempting :)

Good luck and stay safe.

SirPhilipXX

I have a friend who lives near the Magic Roundabout, and last Sunday she was away all day and asked me to call over to her place to feed her dog and take it for a short walk. I couldn't get over until quite late, around 10 pm.
As I crossed Tyndall Street opposite the rear of the Premier Inn with the dog on the lead I noticed there were 3 street girls standing about. I did a quick circuit, then on the way back I stopped to chat with one of them.
She looked late 30s but was probably younger, not really a looker and I certainly wasn't tempted. She really did ask me "Looking for business darling?" which amused me - what, with a dog??
Turned out she charges £20 for a blow job, £30 for sex and £40 for both. As we chatted I suddenly thought, Shit, what if she's a policewoman, I've just asked her her rates for sex! So I wished her Happy Christmas, and I made my excuses and left, as they say.

Offline Corus Boy

I have a friend who lives near the Magic Roundabout, and last Sunday she was away all day and asked me to call over to her place to feed her dog and take it for a short walk. I couldn't get over until quite late, around 10 pm.
As I crossed Tyndall Street opposite the rear of the Premier Inn with the dog on the lead I noticed there were 3 street girls standing about. I did a quick circuit, then on the way back I stopped to chat with one of them.
She looked late 30s but was probably younger, not really a looker and I certainly wasn't tempted. She really did ask me "Looking for business darling?" which amused me - what, with a dog??
Turned out she charges £20 for a blow job, £30 for sex and £40 for both. As we chatted I suddenly thought, Shit, what if she's a policewoman, I've just asked her her rates for sex! So I wished her Happy Christmas, and I made my excuses and left, as they say.

You could have claimed that it was a treat for the dog :)

Offline madeinwales56

I was under the impression that posts on street prossies or the street scene were not encouraged on UKP?

Pauly447

Its a discussion ( Forum ) to discuss prozzies Aw. Gumtree , Parlours , Street. They are all prossies

Offline Daffodil

I was under the impression that posts on street prossies or the street scene were not encouraged on UKP?

Bareback is not encouraged here, but it gets plenty of posts dedicated to it.

Discussion regarding street prossies was once against the rules, but isn't now.

Offline PuntingPete

Must admit I've never been even slightly tempted by any street girl, probably a good thing really.

SirPhilipXX

Must admit I've never been even slightly tempted by any street girl, probably a good thing really.
Nor me.

My earlier post was simply a general interest observation, not a recommendation or endorsement of street prostitution.

Offline Corus Boy

Necessity often takes me up to Central station in the evening and one route from home to the station can be along the Taff Embankment.  I will admit to seeing a few girl loitering that from the look rating would get a booking from me if they were listed online.

The very best I saw was a Goth Asian girl wearing all black clothes, long black hair, black lipstick and black painted nails, she was really hot.

Nobodyknows

How risky is it to pick up street girls, anyone picked any up in newport/Cardiff?

Prices etc..?

Cheers  :D

Offline Corus Boy

How risky is it to pick up street girls, anyone picked any up in newport/Cardiff?

Prices etc..?

Cheers  :D

There is an indication of prices in Reply 2.

Risks?

Getting ripped off, but you always run that risk.
You are committing an offence and might be caught by a passing Police patrol,  CCTV camera, reported by a local resident or trapped in a police sting.
Conviction will give you a criminal record.
You may lose your wife/girlfriend/partner.
You may lose your job.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

There is an indication of prices in Reply 2.

Risks?

Getting ripped off, but you always run that risk.
You are committing an offence and might be caught by a passing Police patrol,  CCTV camera, reported by a local resident or trapped in a police sting.
Conviction will give you a criminal record.
You may lose your wife/girlfriend/partner.
You may lose your job.

External Link/Members Only

In other words, a lot to lose & not much to gain IMO

If you're looking for a cheap leg over then save your cash & go to a parlour or see Nikki down the Bay  :hi:

Nobodyknows

Very true - thanks for pointing out some very valid points to steer clear, much appreciated!

:thumbsup:

Nobodyknows

If you're looking for a cheap leg over then save your cash & go to a parlour or see Nikki down the Bay  :hi:

Could you please give me some info on this parlour?

I would be very grateful!  :D

Offline PuntingPete

Could you please give me some info on this parlour?

I would be very grateful!  :D

Don't know much about parlours I'm afraid, again not my scene but the best one at the moment seems to be FCL on Whitchurch Road External Link/Members Only .

As for Niki in the Bay External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  £40 for 30 mins  :hi:

Nobodyknows

Don't know much about parlours I'm afraid, again not my scene but the best one at the moment seems to be FCL on Whitchurch Road External Link/Members Only .

As for Niki in the Bay External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  £40 for 30 mins  :hi:

Thanks a lot! Your help is much appriciated  :thumbsup:

Pauly447

Katie at Fcl Whitchurch rd.  Highly Recomended. Adult Work

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline _H_e_

WELCOME GUYS.

Are there any street girls in swansea

Nobodyknows

WELCOME GUYS.

Are there any street girls in swansea

No idea bud but from what I have gathered from some very valid points on this thread - stay away it's not worth it. Unless maybe you know the area very well. There's a lot to loose and have also read you can receive a driving ban on top of everything stated above.

Stay safe & all the best  :thumbsup:

Offline walshy101

that nikki looks hot is she a good fuck

James999

that nikki looks hot is she a good fuck

Will it be your first time with a girl ?

Offline walshy101

with an indy used parlors in th past

Offline CBPaul

For what it's worth, why would anyone want to chance the street scene - 40 quid for a quick shag - when they can get 30 minutes with much greater safety for 60 quid ?

Back in the day I used to street punt a lot but now, with CCTV, ANPR cameras, police operations, name and shame tactics and so on it is far too dangerous. Got clipped a couple of times by strung out English prossies but the thought of EE gangs operating adds an extra layer of danger. Not safe  :thumbsdown:

Offline LanceVance

I get the impression that Street punting is far riskier than in-calls, not just because of greater police detection but also because girls on the street tend not to have chosen to be there freely (pimps, addiction, poverty) and thus behave more desperately. I remember being propositioned for 'business' by a street girl on Taff Embankment when I was WALKING. I said no and would have if I was driving too. For me it's AW or I wank instead.    :cool:   

renton69

It was a bit of a buzz back in the days before the police state kicked in completely.  The bastards have eyes everywhere now.. George Orwell would recognise 21st century Britain...

W3lshtrucker

I think the idea of picking a girl up.off the street is more diety and sordid it turns some people on there's plenty of night walkers in Newport cardiff Swansea just got to know the right places cardiff is well known and already been stated where Newport is down pill the main street basically if your car can handle the speed bumps but most of them are drug addicts with no teeth you might get lucky and find a nice one just starting . The prices they charge is not set in stone after all they're just looking for a quick fix

newforthisyear

This is the second time today I've seen the act of forum necromancy... :diablo: