Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anni Doll - Holloway  (Read 6108 times)

9 review(s) for Anni Doll (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
100/hour incall

Initial comms by text were fine. However, I asked her to send a text to confirm before I got on the tube and she didn't. Sent more texts when I arrived at Holloway, no reply. I was resigned to a wasted journey when she finally sent her address. To be fair, she did it just before the agreed time, so there was no delay.

Her apartment is about 5 minutes walk from the station. It's pretty dark and dirty outside, once you step in it's a basic room with a bed, as seen in her profile pics. Anni is a mini mature woman, looks like she's in her mid30s and had a hard life, and speaks basic English. She is tiny- profile says 4 feet 7 inches and size 4, looks even smaller than the profile pics imply. Now, I wasn't interested in these details as I just wanted to satisfy my hardon and she was offering three hole fun for only 100 quid. Nevertheless, the reality of fucking someone that tiny was a little disturbing, as she is the size of a pre-pubescent child.

Began with sucking her petite nipples, then some covered oral. She took all of me in her mouth, and I moved her around for 69. She tasted clean and seemed to enjoy it while I was just amazed we could position ourselves for oral pleasure with such a large height difference. Eventually, time for cowgirl sex- she put some lube on then guided me in. Tight but elastic, no problems with the full length although it looked like I was practically hitting her belly. Switched around to other positions, missionary and doggy, she can take a pounding. Anal was a similar experience- went in doggy and cowgirl, she's tight but did not squirm and let me in fully. She even pushed back and played with my balls and was not a passive participant. Asked to go back in her tight pussy and she obliged, without a change of condom.

The summer heat was getting to me with all the pumping, plus the weirdness of her size, so I asked to finish with a hand job. She took the condom off, used some lube and gave me a good wanking to completion. Afterwards, she said my problem was I couldn't come with the condom on and she told me to let her know before we start next time. I'm not sure what she means- is bareback available as a special? Anyway, I didn't want to probe further, dressed and left.

Overall, sex was good, she is friendly and responsive, and rates are very reasonable. Some might enjoy this as a bucket list thing, whereas for me the height was actually off-putting.

Offline pewpewpew

I've always wanted to see her for the freaky factor. Height I mean, not possible BB

Offline punk

The summer heat was getting to me with all the pumping, plus the weirdness of her size, so I asked to finish with a hand job. She took the condom off, used some lube and gave me a good wanking to completion. Afterwards, she said my problem was I couldn't come with the condom on and she told me to let her know before we start next time. I'm not sure what she means- is bareback available as a special? Anyway, I didn't want to probe further, dressed and left.

Strange,could be that she would finish you off with HJ or BJ cim.And next time,remind her that you can't come with the Rubber on.Or it could be she will use a thinner condom.

Just second guessing with all three possible options.

Offline Ladypleaser

I remember reading on here that she’s a post op  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review Analist.

I am pleased to hear you managed to get into her bum. When I met her a few years ago I did not manage to get that far.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Analist

Thanks for the review Analist.

I am pleased to hear you managed to get into her bum. When I met her a few years ago I did not manage to get that far.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks, davidgood, I wondered about the anal myself. I went in without any difficulty, she was relaxed about it and thrust back when I was fully inside. I liked her pussy even better, was very tight.
I'm not huge, so maybe she has difficulty if you're well endowed. Or, I suspect she's more used to anal now. Worth a visit.

Offline stevenfulton

Thanks for the review - she is on my HL because it would be strange/interesting being with her.
Her like list is everything but BB so don't trust it  Was OWO and DFK on offer?

Shagman45

glad u enjoyed her.
i shagged her about 4 years ago. Tiny but a interesting good shag and crossed of the bucket list.
if she had a cuter face i would see her more often, she is a friendly girl.
i dont recall her doing dfk, maybe light kissing and another punter suggested she had a op...
i dont think so. when i saw her years back, 1 hour punt, after the first session she showed me magazines from her country ( cant remember which country, east europe im guessing)
the magazines had pictures of her when she was a teen, she was modelled or pictured as a young cute beauty for that magazine.
deffo a girl, unless she had a ops as a child

Offline london39

Famous for her BB. Check the previous reviews. She's been around for years
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jonestown

Today - Anni Doll - No longer active on this site.

Offline Xtro