Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteTeen Southampton  (Read 1223 times)

9 review(s) for  PetiteTeen (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5248275) (2 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Doasex

As the heat's abated a bit I thought I'd poke around AW today and found a Spanish girl I'd not seen before:

External Link/Members Only

I have a thing for Spanish girls and at £60 for 30 mins thought I'd give it a go.

Comms: very good, texts replied to fairly quickly and we arranged a time to meet.

Location: Modern flat in Ocean Village. Easy to find and pretty much zero foot traffic outside

Looks: Beautiful. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Pretty face, lomg black hair, keeps herself in really good shape. Few small tats. Only thing I didn't like was the obvioulsy fake boobs.

I got to the flat on time, and went straight up. She did that hide behind the door thing which always worries me but no bait and switch here, she's definitely the girl in the pics. We go to the room and I point out that her accent doesn't sound very spanish. Turns out she's Colombian but swears blind she lives in Spain and has a Spanish passport. As I mentioned before, she's beautiful and seems friendly so I go with it and sort the paperwork.

She goes off to stash the cash and when she gets back we undress and I lie down on the bed. She gets on top and starts teasing me with her boobs in my face but doesn't really let me get at her nipples. She then gets the wipes out and does my guy and gives me one to wipe my hands.

It's straight on with the condom (no OWO offered and I didn't ask for it) and she gives a short but pretty good bj, before getting on top of me to start with some reverse CG. From there it was all pretty dull to be honest, bunch of different positions with her not showing any real reaction or enthusiasm until I was pounding away at her doggy style which she seemed to be slightly less indifferent towards!

I finish in the bag, clean up and get dressed then have to awkwardly stand around so as not to see the punter who's on his way up to see the other girl working there.

All in all, not the worst punt I've had and a decent 'pump and dump' but can't really recommend her for anything other than her looks.

James999

I have a thing for Spanish girls .

Bet if you spoke to her in Spanish she'd be clueless, Looks like a Romanian  :music:

Doasex

That was my fear but no, definitely not Eastern European.

Offline Mazarin

She is not Spanish thats for sure and if she was Columbian, she would still have a Spanish type accent when speaking in English. I contacted her telling her that I was Spanish (i can speak Spanish fairly fluently) but she would only reply by text. I suggested it would be a freebie for me if I proved she was not Spanish, guess what....no reply.
One of the 'ladies' that answers the phone pretending to be your lady of choice does speak some Spanish and without wishing to be arrogant, she speaks it adequately enough to fool Brits with a Costa Brava smattering of the language, but not a fluent speaker. Some of these Romanians have worked in Spain and have picked up some 'tourist' Spanish, enough to get them by, but that's all. The Romanians are well aware of their poor reputation and claim any nationality, there was one on here claiming to be Welsh not so long ago (a retrograde step... joke).
Anyhow, I fairly certain that the girl you saw was Romanian but glad you enjoyed the experience.

Offline DrConners

She is not Spanish thats for sure and if she was Columbian, she would still have a Spanish type accent when speaking in English. I contacted her telling her that I was Spanish (i can speak Spanish fairly fluently) but she would only reply by text. I suggested it would be a freebie for me if I proved she was not Spanish, guess what....no reply.
One of the 'ladies' that answers the phone pretending to be your lady of choice does speak some Spanish and without wishing to be arrogant, she speaks it adequately enough to fool Brits with a Costa Brava smattering of the language, but not a fluent speaker. Some of these Romanians have worked in Spain and have picked up some 'tourist' Spanish, enough to get them by, but that's all. The Romanians are well aware of their poor reputation and claim any nationality, there was one on here claiming to be Welsh not so long ago (a retrograde step... joke).
Anyhow, I fairly certain that the girl you saw was Romanian but glad you enjoyed the experience.

Great post - I don't think any of us are under the illusion of them fact she is anything but Spanish  ;)

Offline Mazarin

Just getting really sick of these scamming Romanians (not all) and of course the 'switchboard operator' will tell you anything that you want to hear, so you only get to find out the truth when you see/experience when you turn up. More time wasted!

Doasex

Well aware of Romanians changing their nationality on AW. For reasons I won't go into for fear of being identified, I'm very familiar with Romanian accents and can even speak a little. This girl was not eastern European.

That said, it's a moot point when the service she's providing is on par with the average Romanian!

Offline BoShek

She's a Latina for sure. Heard her spoke in Spanish with another wg or maid.
Also confirmed by other punters on here and she does the rounds in well known Latin brothels