Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ADRIENNE - Liverpool Street  (Read 990 times)

2 review(s) for ADRIENNE BOMBSHELL  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dami3n

this one came up in my local search so quick set up and good comms, voice on the phone was not Adrienne, seems like a voice I've heard before, really cute voice, almost american, common to a couple of recent profiles in the liverpool street area ...I reckon

less than 5 minutes from Liverpool streeet station, code entry, discrete enough, serviced flat, nice and clean, no cameras in stairwell which is common to such apartments, she opened the door doing the hidey spidey thing.

pictures are her I'm sure, maybe not the most recent, proper latina thickness, borderline MILF? face kinda strong but not bad, like a seasoned latina pro :unknown: :D- huge tits, big arse and nice firm body, some gut but still firm if that makes sense, tattoo of a red chilli pepper  just above her V, quick to tell me OWO was extra after counting the fee, I didn't budget for that so passed on that, keen to point out she was dominican NOT brazilian :D

Adrienne does not speak much english, the odd punting phrase, sex positions so worked it out as we went. she stripped off to reveal a banging pair of tits, turned up the music and broke out into a little samba jig with those tiddies bouncing, likey :thumbsup:

wanted to start with a massage and I played along thankfully she was brisk about it, nice firm as she straddled my butt and kissed everywhere as she massaged, turned me over and started OWO then quickly went covered :(,  quite handsy overall so wouldn't have paid the extra in hindsight, very sensual but sassy at the same time, lots of attention and eye contact. lubed up then cowgirl but she struggled to take it deep so shallow but okay, then Mish, doggy and she held on to the base as she couldn't take it all in, still had a good go and she cleaned up nicely after the first pop.

very touchy feely strokey while I rested, lots of tits in my face, sensual but short DFK, another massage and she asked if I fancied another go at OW and I could come on her butt/tits but I wanted doggy, she winced for a second then said not to go all in, covered up and kept it shallow but good view in the mirror of that ass up with those tits bouncing, moved to mish and she let her hands go and eventually I could get the full jackhammer going :thumbsup: oiled up her amble butt cheeks as she knelt over me in reverse CG and got a little ass grinding as I wanked over her butt, came on her cheeks ... that went well, again she cleaned up with care, always like that

fiesty latina, minus for the extra OWO and lack of full on kissing in the end but I'd redo as a plan C

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:19:08 pm by dami3n »

Offline king tarzan

this one came up in my local search so quick set up and good comms, voice on the phone was not Adrienne, seems like a voice I've heard before, really cute voice, almost american, common to a couple of recent profiles in the liverpool street area ...I reckon

less than 5 minutes from Liverpool streeet station, code entry, discrete enough, serviced flat, nice and clean, no cameras in stairwell which is common to such apartments, she opened the door doing the hidey spidey thing.

pictures are her I'm sure, maybe not the most recent, proper latina thickness, borderline MILF? face kinda strong but not bad, like a seasoned latina pro :unknown: :D- huge tits, big arse and nice firm body, some gut but still firm if that makes sense, tattoo of a red chilli pepper  just above her V, quick to tell me OWO was extra after counting the fee, I didn't budget for that so passed on that, keen to point out she was dominican NOT brazilian :D

Adrienne does not speak much english, the odd punting phrase, sex positions so worked it out as we went. she stripped off to reveal a banging pair of tits, turned up the music and broke out into a little samba jig with those tiddies bouncing, likey :thumbsup:

wanted to start with a massage and I played along thankfully she was brisk about it, nice firm as she straddled my butt and kissed everywhere as she massaged, turned me over and started OWO then quickly went covered :(,  quite handsy overall so wouldn't have paid the extra in hindsight, very sensual but sassy at the same time, lots of attention and eye contact. lubed up then cowgirl but she struggled to take it deep so shallow but okay, then Mish, doggy and she held on to the base as she couldn't take it all in, still had a good go and she cleaned up nicely after the first pop.

very touchy feely strokey while I rested, lots of tits in my face, sensual but short DFK, another massage and she asked if I fancied another go at OW and I could come on her butt/tits but I wanted doggy, she winced for a second then said not to go all in, covered up and kept it shallow but good view in the mirror of that ass up with those tits bouncing, moved to mish and she let her hands go and eventually I could get the full jackhammer going :thumbsup: oiled up her amble butt cheeks as she knelt over me in reverse CG and got a little ass grinding as I wanked over her butt, came on her cheeks ... that went well, again she cleaned up with care, always like that

fiesty latina, minus for the extra OWO and lack of full on kissing in the end but I'd redo as a plan C

very borderline negative to neutral ... she certainly skimped on delivery of services..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Out of interest is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate??

Also is this another profile of hers??

Cheers!!

Not sure if mentioned previously - probably has  :unknown:

Miss Hot Anal Bbw - couldn't find anything with the censors board

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac