Author Topic: Molly_NCL - Outcall  (Read 1497 times)


6 review(s) for Molly_NCL (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline expensivehobby69

I booked Molly last November,i joined this site in Feb,mentioned i`d seen her last year so keep getting told to do a review,i`ll do one the best i can from my memory.
I booked Molly for a 30 minute outcall which was 70 quid at the time.
Comms were fine,arranged through Adultwork,i didnt get a mobile number tho just through the site.
She arrived on time,pretty young lass,body matches her pics,i remember her being quite shy/nervous.
Services were light kissing,some tongue,not much,owo was very good,deep and very wet,this really got me going.
Her tits are quite big,i remember getting a nice tit wank,while she sucked/licked it as my pecker popped up between them.
On with the mac,i got her to ride me,reverse cowgirl,great view of her arse bouncing up and down,doggy for a bit till i was close to popping,i came on her tits to finish.
When i joined this site,i saw a review and posts from other members saying she was involved in the wardrobe incident,i was shocked as i realised it was the girl i`d booked the year before,luckily i mainly done outcalls.
The reason for the neutral is she was a bit too shy and nervous for me,plus the history put me off when i found out,which is a shame as i think she could of got better if i kept booking her but her rates went up to 90 for half hour.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:05:45 pm by expensivehobby69 »

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shame about her past she looks great

If brave enough very tempting

Online The Outsider

Shame about her past she looks great

If brave enough very tempting

Just smile for the camera!  :lol:

Offline Shearer1955

Her price is £150 for the hour --no thanks

Had to laugh at this on her profile - She charges extra for filming  :scare: :sarcastic:

Online The Outsider

Her price is £150 for the hour --no thanks

Had to laugh at this on her profile - She charges extra for filming  :scare: :sarcastic:

You couldn't make it up!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline datwabbit

Is this the wardrobe? I couldn't remember her name. I thought she had packed it in.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:49:56 am by datwabbit »

Offline antmasterant

I reviewed her a few months ago. When I saw her with I had no knowledge of her previous misdemeanours but to be fair it was an outcall to my hotel so I would have queried it if she had turned up with a tripod!

I have kept her on my HL since and also had a chuckle that she now offers filming.


Online The Outsider

Is this the wardrobe? I couldn't remember her name. I thought she had packed it in.

The very same. 

Offline Toon73

Is this the wardrobe? I couldn't remember her name. I thought she had packed it in.

Was going by the name of zara back then during wardrobegate (same location as well incalls , think its definitely her , looked a cracking bird , but bf in the cupboard with tripod ,, pretty sure she was with agency when it all kicked off .

Offline Shearer1955

To be fair she looks good...if  she or her boyfriend took photos of me I would like to know who would be daft enough to buy them  :rolleyes: :D

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
If it is her of the "filming punters scandal" then she's pure fucking scum as far as I'm concerned. :dash:

AmyBbw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It's the same lass, her BF got sent down for something to do with underage lasses.

Online The Outsider


Offline datwabbit

So she's back at the same place and put up her prices.

Her tits photo looks great. Don't think she showed them before. I remember when he got send down I thought she packed it in to spend some time sorting out her head.

Too pricey for me and I'd be a bit suspicious of what brought her out of early retirement.

Assuming it's the same room - was there a wardrobe in there?  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:29:53 am by datwabbit »