Author Topic: Busty Jess - Felling  (Read 4833 times)


25 review(s) for British Jess xoxo (19 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Satrover49

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Had my eye on Jess for some time since reading positive reviews on here when she worked from Blyth.
Anyway I booked half hour with her for £50 at her place in Felling on 10/7 and was I glad I did. Terrace house in long downhill street, sat nav takes you to wrong place but Jess explained this would happen so followed her directions and found her no problem. House nice enough, only saw hall and bedroom and didn’t take much notice as Jess had on a very low cut black dress showing off her marvellous tits. Welcomed me in the hall with a sexy long snog and led me to the bedroom. Payment sorted, the kissing started again until she pulled me down onto the bed and first one tit then the other were slipped out for me to suck on. Great pair and nice big nipples when you give them a good sucking! Then she jumped off the bed and said let’s get this dress off which left her standing in matching bra and knickers. I love a curvy girl and she was a gorgeous hourglass shape. Then as I was taking my top off she stripped naked revealing those great tits and her gorgeous pussy. She leaned over me grabbed my trousers and whipped them off. Straight on with the Mac cos she said she wanted to ride my hard cock and she was on top cowgirl bouncing away for a few minutes. She knows what she wants so she then got on her knees and told me to fuck her from behind. I had to stop or I would have finished off too soon. She asked what I wanted so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy on me, she did this face on while holding onto headboard until she was sopping wet and screamed a full blown orgasm, I loved that!!! Then she was back on top only this time reverse cowgirl, I will never forget the sight of that gorgeous big curvy arse banging up and down on my hard cock. I’m not the biggest but she never missed a stroke no matter how hard she fucked me. Again I said I was getting close so she jumped off, pulled off the Mac, grabbed my cock and using loads of spit sucked me off until I shot my load in her mouth, sucking until it was drained and not a drop came out of her lips. It was earth shattering for me and I could hardly bare her to touch me for several minutes after I was so sensitive with the pleasure of it all. After cleaning up we lay naked on the bed chatting away and I was in about 3/4 hour all told so no clock watching.
To summarise, she is a beautifully curvy stunning looking girl, younger looking than her stated age, takes the lead but also does whatever you want. Lovely friendly chatty girl who I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. I’ll definitely be seeing her again next month when more readies available as we have some unfinished business to attend to.

Offline canthc

Great review I’ve looked at her profile a few times. Will definitely give a shout soon

davel69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I loved her body too. Need to see her again

Offline CELICA GT

Well worth a visit, great lass and a boob lovers delight  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

One of my absolute favorites. Top girl.

Offline Shearer1955

Great Review  :thumbsup:

Some lovely girls in the area at the moment  :yahoo:

Offline AgedCases

She was my 3rd ever punt back in 2016 when she worked in Teesside and I instantly made her my regular due to her performances.

Think I'll be making a trip up to Geordieland since she's still on good form.

Offline Satrover49

Glad to see others agree with me, look forward to reading your reviews of your experiences.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review S.    :drinks:    Glad you enjoyed her ample charms.   :thumbsup:

Tried many a time to see her but she never seems to work in-call when I'm "Doon in the Toon" working on a Wednesday.  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Tends to do Monday Tuesday and sometimes Friday Saturday. Keep trying SM she's a good 'un.

Offline Shearer1955

Her profile mentions A levels (at discretion) and spanking (receiving) and yet no review mentions either
Am I to assume they are NOT available?

Offline Se_2015

she letf permium escort and gracies girls while ago we missed her in tesside

Offline waynekerr600

Her profile mentions A levels (at discretion) and spanking (receiving) and yet no review mentions either
Am I to assume they are NOT available?

A levels are. Got spanked for free at school and didn't enjoy it so have not participated in adult life.

Offline Shearer1955


Offline Sar-Major

she letf permium escort and gracies girls while ago we missed her in tesside

So here we go again....................... First post in 3 fekin years................. Fucking Dyslexic Leech springs to mind.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not holding me breath until the next posting.............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

A levels are. Got spanked for free at school and didn't enjoy it so have not participated in adult life.

Eeee Ya little liar Waynekerr, heard ya just a "Kinky Little Bastard"................  :scare:    ;)   :D  :D  :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

she letf permium escort and gracies girls while ago we missed her in tesside

Just like your reviews.

Offline Satrover49

Her profile mentions A levels (at discretion) and spanking (receiving) and yet no review mentions either
Am I to assume they are NOT available?

Didn’t try for A levels but spanked her bum a few times while she was riding my cock in reverse cowgirl.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Did she used to be Sasha of Naughty Northern Escorts from a few years ago? Just trying to work out if I have seen her or not.  Thanks

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Did she used to be Sasha of Naughty Northern Escorts from a few years ago? Just trying to work out if I have seen her or not.  Thanks

Yes she was Sasha at NNE.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Yes she was Sasha at NNE.

Ok thanks, then yes I have seen her before.

Offline toon972

Never seen her so thanks for review.

Offline Sar-Major

Tried to see Jess a few times but she doesn't seem to work In-calls on Wednesdays when I'm working in the Toon.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Well I sent her an AW message yesterday enquiring about a booking (her profile said she was working Sunday). She read it and didn’t even have the courtesy to reply.  Hate it when they do that. :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Well I sent her an AW message yesterday enquiring about a booking (her profile said she was working Sunday). She read it and didn’t even have the courtesy to reply.  Hate it when they do that. :unknown:

I've had the same. And I thought I was a regular regular.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Tried to see Jess a few times but she doesn't seem to work In-calls on Wednesdays when I'm working in the Toon.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

 :hi: :hi:

We know, you said so earlier in the thread  :sarcastic: :hi:

Offline Shearer1955


We know, you said so earlier in the thread  :sarcastic: :hi:

Its a sign of Alzheimers from the old war horse!  :P :rolleyes:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers op, never thought about visiting her much even though she's been around a while. Does look good value for money at £50/hf hr. :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Its a sign of Alzheimers from the old war horse!  :P :rolleyes:

Probably a bit of shrapnel moving

Offline sasha xxx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 54
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Sorry I wasn’t trying to be rude yesterday.  I just had some personal stuff to sort out  and get my head around yesterday. Xxx
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:04:36 pm by sasha xxx »

Offline Sar-Major


We know, you said so earlier in the thread  :sarcastic: :hi:

Did I...... Mmm can't remember that bit.........  :wacko: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Peroxide moment, never mind the blonde one.................  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Its a sign of Alzheimers from the old war horse!  :P :rolleyes:

I resemble that comment...... Old being the operative word.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Probably a bit of shrapnel moving

Who's been telling you about "Me Owld War Wounds"............ Or have you been "Peeking" again  :scare:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Who's been telling you about "Me Owld War Wounds"............ Or have you been "Peeking" again  :scare:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

Hope you didn't get shot up the arse running away....

Offline Shearer1955

Hope you didn't get shot up the arse running away....

You mean a tactical withdrawal in the face of hostile action...or is that  avoiding an angry prossie who gets upset when you start prodding the wrong hole with your bayonet  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

You mean a tactical withdrawal in the face of hostile action...or is that  avoiding an angry prossie who gets upset when you start prodding the wrong hole with your bayonet  :unknown:

I'll be sending some "Queer Bashing" patrols out for you two feker's.................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Satrover49

Since doing this review I am more understanding the benefits of this forum. I originally read about Jess on here and fancied some of what other people had experienced and when I finally did she was even better in the flesh.
So I do a review recommending her and nice to see regulars on here saying they must see her again, she certainly deserves the business!
On top of that, at this stage nearly 2500 people have read the review so I guess it’s been of general use and I feel that I’ve made a contribution.
Watch this space, more to come from me and I’m hooked on reading other people’s experiences for my future punting fun. Keep them coming!

Offline Shitehawk

Since doing this review I am more understanding the benefits of this forum. I originally read about Jess on here and fancied some of what other people had experienced and when I finally did she was even better in the flesh.
So I do a review recommending her and nice to see regulars on here saying they must see her again, she certainly deserves the business!
On top of that, at this stage nearly 2500 people have read the review so I guess it’s been of general use and I feel that I’ve made a contribution.
Watch this space, more to come from me and I’m hooked on reading other people’s experiences for my future punting fun. Keep them coming!

You helped me decide to see her.
I have to admit I had kind of forgotten having read previous reviews of Jess and yours reminded me!
So,  i have been in touch with her and arranged a meeting on Friday.
So thank  you Satrover!